Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha (59764 Views)

Busted: Moment Oshiomhole Caught Lp/obi Agent Buying Votes At Iyamho (video) / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by doggedfighter(f): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2018
thesicilian:

1. If you click on my name, it will take you to my profile page and above the picture you'll see something like
Send E-Mail Message To thesicilian.
Click on that and it will open an already prepared message, all you need to do is tap "send email".

2. However in my case you don't really need to go through all that. My email is on my page, where "location" is written. Just send me an email directly.

3. Interestingly you've already sent me one, just that planned to reply but it slipped my mind. Most likely by the time you're reading this I'd have replied.

Greetings.
The first mail L sent to you didn't go through. I sent another one 2days ago. Kindly read it.
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by thesicilian: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2018
doggedfighter:

The first mail L sent to you didn't go through. I sent another one 2days ago. Kindly read it.
Replied this morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Ex-President Jonathan's Cousin, Mike Ogiasa Begs For Life (Video) / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos) / Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.