Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,322 members, 7,846,443 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha (59765 Views)

Busted: Moment Oshiomhole Caught Lp/obi Agent Buying Votes At Iyamho (video) / Here Is The Moment Oshiomhole Exposed How Atiku & Obasanjo Fought At Wuse Market / The Moment Oshiomhole Looked At The Bottle Water Thrown At Him At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by sonature1: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Ngesochi:
Vote for Ihedioha/Irona

Vote for PDP

I despise Imo PDP

Fantastically corrupt things

Spits on them!
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Yopcity: 11:30am On Nov 03, 2018
QuitNotice:
With the calibre of people that occupy sensitive positions under APC, you can be sure that these guys truly came to work.
President - Buhari
VP - Osinbajo
EFCC - Magu
Power - Fashola
Chairman - Oshiomhole
LASG - Ambode
Etc.
Yes, corruption is using the current problems of the nation (which they caused) for propaganda, but they are all aware that a house destroyed in a day needs three months to be fixed, not to talk of a country, and 16years!
May God punish all the people that are praying for this government to fail.

I can see that u have no shame, even if u are being paid can't u hide it a little ? How can people pray for an already clearly failed govt. to fail again ?

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by redsun(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2018
Their minds are as ugly as their looks. Bunch of neanderthal-like species that are on the fast track of extinction in the 21st century.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Ekaka1(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2018
The ugly hunch-back duckling is clearly shooting from both hips at Rochas and Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Political Empire builders... cheesy grin

Wetin even concern me...APC and PDP...kettle and pot
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by SignatureNG(f): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2018
undecided
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by sonature1: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2018
OboOlora:
E nor go better for both of them!
In fact, e nor go better for anybody supporting APC!

Are u a harlot?

Just curious wink
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2018
fabulouz73755:
no go find better work.
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by bluecircle470: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
If TINUBU can. . . . . wink

Tinubu’s dynasty has been in existence before ur forefathers
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Akaujaa(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2018
Oshiomole should just know that he has given out Imo state to the PDP. Hope Uzodimma cannot defeat the PDP in the state. In fact, Uzodimma is a PDP mole in APC, on an assignment to help the PDP win the state back. Oshiomole should have been smarter.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Amumaigwe: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2018
uchman48:
But Tinubu imposed his own candidate in Lagos state and they pretend and looked the other way. If Okorocha is wise, by now he should realize he was used and dumped. I don't support all this imposing of candidate but this is Nigeria where the results are ready before election.

Oshiomole did not deny that there is /are political dynasties in some states. He only said that he would not help Rochas build his political dynasty. I really respect his depth and intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by SternProphet: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2018
Okorocha is a PDP kind of guy. He should go back to his party, PDP.
APC is too hard, too cerebral, too principled for his kind of politician.
Okorocha needs a softie like Jonathan as President. Even an Atiku might give him issues. I see this same attitude in PDP supporters, things of principles and rules case them and make them listless. They can't wait for the fake contracts, looting of government departments, looting of unspent government budgets et.c to start again.

Let me add to your misery; That era is GONE

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Prosperchuks1344(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2018
APC SHOULD 4GET ABOUT IMO STATE, THEY WILL LOOSE WOEFULY THIS TIME AROUND..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Dizzytee: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Hahahaha I Tire Oh
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by AlaskaTNT(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2018
uchman48:
But Tinubu imposed his own candidate in Lagos state and they pretend and looked the other way. If Okorocha is wise, by now he should realize he was used and dumped. I don't support all this imposing of candidate but this is Nigeria where the results are ready before election.
Imo State is in God's Hand

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by AlaskaTNT(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2018
Akaujaa:
Oshiomole should just know that he has given out Imo state to the PDP. Hope Uzodimma cannot defeat the PDP in the state. In fact, Uzodimma is a PDP mole in APC, on an assignment to help the PDP win the state back. Oshiomole should have been smarter.
Fat Lie
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Chikpat(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
If TINUBU can. . . . . wink

If Tinubu can, Rocha's cannot!
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by doggedfighter(f): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
thesicilian:
Oshiomole does not hide his feelings, and people like that always get into trouble.
Please I need to send you a pm but don't know how to send Nairaland pm. Kindly put me through.
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2018
bejeria101:

God punish you also for being a dunce
Sorry oo, I never knew it was getting someone annoyed for praying that prayer
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2018
Yopcity:

I can see that u have no shame, even if u are being paid can't u hide it a little ? How can people pray for an already clearly failed govt. to fail again ?
What is your parameter for judging failure?
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by TEDHorsePower: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Cha so bad... Hehehehe

wink2015:

I THINK OKOROCHA STYLE OF GOVERNANCE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SET BACK TO THE APC PARTY.

He has a maverick style of leadership.

If governor Rochas Okorocha is to contest the presidency today he will fail woefully because his present leadership style in Imo state has opened so many ODDs in him.

It is not Comrade Adams Oshiomole that is at the centre of the problem.

Okorocha wasted scare public funds on building carved out images of human being ( statures ) all in the name of beautification.

These are money that should have been use to pay civil servant, employ more workers and build infrastructures in the states.

If Okorocha is so good why is he having problem with his deputy governor, Mr Madumere

Okorocha may have contributed his personal funds to develop APC in the south east particularly in Imo state where the party they know before now was APGA.

It is to Okorocha credit that he is one of the APC Chieftain who sold Buhari party APC and candidacy to the Igbos making Buhari to win some votes in the Igbo speaking states.

But that notwithstanding the party leadership under Oshiomole remains supreme.

Okorocha should not give the position of governor to his son-in-law.

The implication is that other state governor will copy similar actions and this will affect the quality of political administration in Nigeria especially at a time of dwindling resources given the shortfall of oil price in the International market.

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by oddoood: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2018
DQ94:
There was a report about a pastor who released a sextape involving him and a lover... It was on Front Page, even.

Well... Here goes: https://www.xvideos.com/video40711727/nigerian_pastor_funking_his_mistress

So what should we do with it
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by kollinz1234(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten footage of APC chairman, Adams Oshiomhole trashing the Governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha over his plot to use the party to build a Political Dynasty in Imo state.

Oshiomhole pointed out that Rochas has caused unnecessary embarrassment for the party with his recent antics and insistence on the emergence of his in-law as the party's gubernatorial candidate in the upcoming elections in Imo.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/embarassment-oshiomhole-trashes-okorocha-confirms-uzodinma-watch/
I am very sure Oshimole has read this my comment @below. He can contact me for even better info. Knowledge is truly key

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by sorepco(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2018
U ate rubbish? My guy go hospital b4 its late!!

enemyofprogress:
What did Rochas did that someone has not doned before? I ate rubbish.
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by VaselineCrew: 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2018
They all forget about Lagos

Tinubu 8 years
Fashola 8 years
Ambode 4 years
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by KanwuliaExtra: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
bluecircle470:

Tinubu’s dynasty has been in existence before ur forefathers

Sure-sure!
Pushing COCAINE in Chicago, IL USA! wink
No contest abeg ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Drama35(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
ArcSEMPECJ:
Who are these people typing Alphabets here?.... They must be APC crew members......
Guy your head and coconut � are u related,,?
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by bluecircle470: 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Sure-sure!
Pushing COCAINE in Chicago, IL USA! wink
No contest abeg ooooo cheesy

As he was caught and convicted abi
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Toks2008(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2018
uchman48:

I dont think this is true. It is the same APC stalwarts Oshiomole referred to that rejected Ambode.
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by dochenaj: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2018
Duru1:

I guess this is a wrong choice for PDP.
And what would your guess be based on?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2018
kitaatita:

I admire his forthrightness and eloquence; he made sense in this presentation. However, I wish he will deplore same thoroughness in addressing the issue of corruption and sudden wealth around him.
Deplore?
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by dochenaj: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
I know why APC is sticking to Hope Uzodimma and it has nothing to do with their stance against imposition of candidates because Tinubu did it in Lagos and they didn't complain poo.

Hope Uzodimma's primaries is in line with the APC national rigging plot. In that result they had touted that APC had over 500,000 card carrying members in Imo State who voted in the said primaries, and that is the worst bullshit I've ever heard. Uche Nwosu's result had a rather modest and believable number of about 2,000.

That exactly was the moment I knew that APC will try as much as they can to stick to Hope Uzodimma.

If Rochas is smart, he should make a deal with Ihedioha and Atiku to deliver the state to PDP and give up his senate ticket and campaign for PDP, though he may not be in a position for his most coveted desire to run for president after Atiku but at least he would have won the heart of Imo people to some degree. "A good name is better than many riches"
Re: The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha by Owutuotuo(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2018
Bantino:
"Oshiomhole pointed out that Rochas has caused unnecessary embarrassment for the party...."

Like all those useless statues, commissioner for happiness, acidic rain in Imo state destroying his roads, invention of iberiberism etc

In fact he is an embarrassment to human race...

Tuuffiiaaaa

You don't forgive easily, do you?��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Theodore Orji Refused To Shake Ifeanyi Ubah (Photo) / President Tinubu Meets Sanusi Lamido At The State House⁣ / Properties Of Stella Udogwu, Former Accountant General Of Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.