Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,001 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back (17464 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by thereturnoflucy(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2018
Osikhena Dirisu III who works with Beat99.9fm Lagos, has narrated how Toke Makinwa gifted him his entire salary which was stolen from him.

This was surely a very kind gesture which, Osikhena Dirisu III can never forget. He wrote on his Instagram page;

7 years ago. I was doing my NYSC at 93.7fm Lagos and Toke was an OAP there. That is how our friendship started.

After my NYSC i got my present Job at the Beat 99.9fm and Toke was so happy for me as we still stayed in touch. I was required to open a GTB or diamond acc at Beat for my salary. And i only had my NYSC access account. So that first month i was paid in cash �

It was a lot of money for a 23 year old and i stupidly kept it in my back pack and went for some event that required i drop my bag at the security post.

Long story short my entire salary was stolen and i cried ehn. I cried to toke and she drove me inbtwn telling me off and chiding me to an ATM in her black honda accord and gave me everything that was stolen. She probably doesnt remember. But its something id never forget. As you add another year today @tokemakinwa may God’s blessings be never far from you. May his grace follow you on every side. Happy birthday baby girl.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/oap-narrates-how-toke-makinwa-gifted-him-entire-stolen-salary/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by LisaAnne(f): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2018
Aww so nice its rare to meet kind people

38 Likes

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2018
Yes, we love toke. And she always gifts her fans her designer wardrobe every few months. embarassed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by MJBOLT: 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
is that all? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by LaDolceVida(f): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2018
we still have kind people.

11 Likes

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by ZoeyJ(f): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2018
Haven't met anyone that'll give without expecting something in return

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Preetti(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by praizblog: 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
Hmm Oga oo
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by CuddleBear(f): 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by IamD18: 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Grateful people appreciates your kindness and goodness to them no matter how much critics and condemnations you get from others.

That's nice of her if she did so.

12 Likes

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Waakanda: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Issorite
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by PROPHETmichael: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
The person that took it decided to give you back.

3 Likes

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by xoxocandy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
wow hard to believe
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2018
How can a graduate keep his salary in a backpack, and still give that backpack to some body else. chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Rubbish!
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Fierce11: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nothing annoys me more than asslicking and cooking up a story to cover it. Why is he suggesting that she might have "forgotten" something that happened just 7years ago if they were as "close" as he says?
*spits

4 Likes

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by fishmillan: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Na your problem b dat
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by sirbanky77(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2018
Atiku why na
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by hope4nigeria(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2018
Learn how to construct topic well Op, direct interpretation of your Topic indicated that 'Toke stole the money and gave it back to the owner'

1 Like

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by hope4nigeria(m): 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
The person they took it decided to give you back.
according to the topic.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by ShaqFu: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2018
This is how one buy loyalty.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Haven't met anyone that'll give without expecting something in return

I give without expecting back. I once employed three guys I didn't need their services just to help them.

10 Likes

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Slikbae: 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by bobokeshington: 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
ok
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
How can a graduate keep his salary in a backpack, and still give that backpack to some body else. chai!!!!

No Nigerian man of 23 years of age is that stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Dude397(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2018
Lmao fakeness galore
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by martineverest(m): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
arrangee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Camilla Mberekpe Denies Confessing To Witchcraft / King Sunny Ade To Perform At RCCG / Charles Okocha Celebrates His Mother's Birthday With A Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.