Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back (17475 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Photos Of Her Home / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by chukzyfcbb: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2018
That means Beatfm pays entry level </= 100,000
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Naughtytboy: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2018
tamethem:

I give without expecting back. I once employed three guys I didn't need their services just to help them.
pls help me too
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
Naughtytboy:
pls help me too

My broad naija condition won't allow me, grin

I did that outside the shores of Nigeria. I pray God comes speedily to your help soon.

As I dey so, I too need help, though it may be different from yours. God help us
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by emperorblog(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2018
IamD18:
Grateful people appreciates your kindness and goodness to them no matter how much critics and condemnations you get from others.

That's nice of her if she did so.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
LisaAnne:
Aww so nice
its rare to meet kind people

There are a lot of kind people, just people make them regret it.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by arrestdarrester: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Haven't met anyone that'll give without expecting something in return

There are. Start giving in your own little way without expecting anything in return and you'll meet them
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2018
LisaAnne:
Aww so nice
Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day pretty.
Have fun and enjoy your day.
Stay blessed sis.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by SURElee(f): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Toke M, many more happy years and God's grace on you.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by wolexter(m): 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2018
Even from afar one can tell that Toke is a good person at heart. She has no guile plus she is always positive.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by jidobaba(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2018
LisaAnne:
Aww so nice
It is easy to be generous when you have people dashing you money from every angle. Especially for small girls with the big gods.
Even the regular everyday average girls have more money than you think.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by fof1: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Haven't met anyone that'll give without expecting something in return

THAT'S D KIND OF D CIRCLE OF FRIENDS U HAVE. VERY UNFORTUNATE. GREED AND SEX IS THEIR BANE, IF THEY ARE MEN. AVOID SCAVENGERS... ANGELS STILL EXIST.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Naughtytboy: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2018
tamethem:

My broad naija condition won't allow me, grin

I did that outside the shores of Nigeria. I pray God comes speedily to your help soon.

As I dey so, I too need help, though it may be different from yours. God help us
k
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Benekruku(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2018

Ambode paid you the money indirectly.

Toke is just a vessel used to deliver it

If you know; you know!
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by jimcaddy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2018
Those who don't know Toke personally will probably talk shiiiiit about her. But one thing you cannot take away from her is her kind heart and gesture. She is such an adorable woman... But the media keeps bashing her.. But its okay..
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 04, 2018
Fierce11:
Nothing annoys me more than asslicking and cooking up a story to cover it. Why is he suggesting that she might have "forgotten" something that happened just 7years ago if they were as "close" as he says?
*spits
@ the bolded... it's possible she may have forgotten; it's some random act of kindness. Nothing wrong with being grateful... that's no ass licking sir.
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 04, 2018
jimcaddy:
Those who don't know Toke personally will probably talk shiiiiit about her. But one thing you cannot take away from her is her kind heart and gesture. She is such an adorable woman... But the media keeps bashing her.. But its okay..
I don't know her personally but I hate the way folks judge her; like some people envious of her sponsor the usual media tirade as soon as her name pops up
Re: Osikhena Dirisu III: Toke Makinwa Gave Me My Stolen Salary Back by ZoeyJ(f): 10:37am On Nov 04, 2018
tamethem:

I give without expecting back. I once employed three guys I didn't need their services just to help them.
Thats good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allison Sekegha Celebrates Her Birthday With Amazing Pictures / Patoranking, Tiwa Savage And Reekado Banks At NFF Award / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.