Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

@20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? (1736 Views)

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / I Have Lost Feelings For My Girlfriend, Pls Help. / These Parts Of A Lady Is A Complete Turn Off To Me. Am I Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

@20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2010
This is my 4th year in a school where majority are females. . .girls with inherited and genetic beauty, sanity and purity. It was hard for many to believe me when I told them the same (as in topic).
In other words, I have never approached a girl with an expression of my love since I was born despite the perfect qualities in me. I know some that fell in love with me, 'but' I ignored.
Please house, I need to know if am normal 'cos each time I fall in love, something, somewhere, somehow 'steals' the feelings.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by omega25red(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
Acidosis:

This is my 4th year in a school where majority are females. . .girls with inherited and genetic beauty, sanity and purity. It was hard for many to believe me when I told them the same (as in topic).
In other words, I have never approached a girl with an expression of my love since I was born despite the perfect qualities in me. I know some that fell in love with me, 'but' I ignored.
Please house, I need to know if am normal cos each time I fall in love, something, somewhere, somehow 'steals' the feelings.

how can you claim you haven't had a girlfriend but you claim you have fallen in love?? then again are you a stalker who falls for women who dont even realise you are alive? and way to be humble by saying you have perfect qualities
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by erniewhez(m): 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2010
am sorry but i have to say this, , doubting if you're normal on this at this age makes me feel you're sick!
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by ElRazur: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
@Acidosis

There is no such thing as normal. smiley Be yourself.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by dealordea(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2010
Bikini Bottom, We need a solution, Go visit Babalawo, He will surelly get u juju wey Girls go dey run follow u up and down, SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH, You better be your self!!!!!!Heart robber plenty wey ready to break ur small heart into pieces, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Omolola1(f): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2010
you're perfectly normal, Acidosis!!!! it happens! smiley
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2010
Nobody likes perfection.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by deniyor: 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2010
No you are not normal. You are a deviant.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Pweety4me(f): 7:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
Y have u never approached any gurl?

Mind yu Mr it's not always about 'love' or 'falling-in-love'. . .u may just find her attractive or like her personality it could be anything but not always rove!
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by snthesis(m): 8:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
yup! u aint normal- u r abnormal grin
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by dani1luv: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
you are not normal . .infact you nid deliverance. .yaba left would do tongue
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by yagbaboy1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 20, 2010
omo men they are so many kpomo men
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by spicyhoney(f): 9:30pm On Jul 20, 2010
Y not make a step 2morrow, approach a girl whose personality u find attractive, from liking her person, it could grow to u loving her.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by MissyB1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
I'm Your God-sent. . . . .Over here, baby.  grin kiss
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by papa190(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
^^

ANTONIO BANDERAS DESPERADO~
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by MissyB1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2010
Your Fada! grin
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by follypimpi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2010
^ grin grin grin come and become my pally now,No Homo.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by papa190(m): 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
Missy B:

Your Fada! grin

Your BF's bent prick~ grin
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by oolivia: 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
well is it dat u dnt have d gts 2 approach a lady?
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by selfmade(f): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
maybe you are not normal now but you have to be prayerful so as to be normal later in the future. grin
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by 1one: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2010
Acidosis, you are as normal as a car with four tyres,its really nt a big deal so there's no point cloaking your self with this extra-terrestrial or under-terrestrial fabric.
we are on the same page,so i know what you mean,the only difference is i'm nt in 400L, i feel its just a state of mind that you've been used to,i relish my singleness cos it makes me stand out amongst my guys evn though i have attributes that would make maria carey think twice about nick cannon, secondly i think you've nt just made it a priority to be in a relationship.if its as much a priority as you completin your project or gettin a 3.5GPA, you would be in one by now, you are not ready for a relationship when you are ready YOU WILL BE READY.
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Omega25red, its very possible to fall in love with someone without an attempt of 'toasting'.
@erniewhez, ain't sick, brother.
@Elrazur, yes, Sir!
@deal-ordea, Babala. . wat? U wan kill me?
@Omolola1, I'm so glad to see your comment, you inspired hope in me! Happy married life, Mrs. 190!
@Michelin89, actually, I used the word 'perfect' because I couldn't get a proper adjective to qualify myself.
@deniyor, I had a sleepless night yesterday just because I read your comment.
@Pweety4me, I don't wanna build a relationship on a fickle foundation, thanks for your comment.
@Snthesis, wat!!!
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Omolola1(f): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2010
Acidosis:

[b
[b[b]]@Omolola1[/b], I'm so glad to see your comment, you inspired hope in me! Happy married life, Mrs. 190![/b]
[b

Married

Well, thanks
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2010
@daniluv, bros abeg no give me heart attack.
@Yagbaboy1, I asked for a piece of advice, not a lyrics from M.I! BTW, are you a Kogite?
@Spicyhoney, I try that someday. Thanks!
@Ziggyjoel, Ok, Sir!
@Missy B, are you serious??
@papa190, pls papa, take good care of Omolola1, don't break her precious heart did the way you did to mama-gee. Thanks!
@follypimpi, I hope you aren't reffering to me?
@Oolivia, I'm able and capable, but I don't know the cause of my SINGLENESS, but am happy to see the inspiring and insightful comments from: selfmade and mayor[b]1one[/b].
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Yagbaboy1, I asked for a piece of advice, not a lyrics from M.I! BTW, are you a Kogite?
@Ziggyjoel, Ok, Sir!
@papa190, pls papa, take good care of Omolola1, don't break her precious heart did the way you did to mama-gee. Thanks!
@Oolivia, I'm able and capable, but I don't know the cause of my SINGLENESS, but am happy to see the inspiring and insightful comments from: selfmade and mayor[b]1one[/b].
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Ziggyjoel, Ok, Sir!
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Ziggyjoel, Ok, Sir!
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Ziggyjoel, Ok, Sir!
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Ziggyjoel, Ok, Sir!
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Ziggyjoel, Ok, Sir!
Re: @20 Something! Yet No Girlfriend, Pls Am I Normal? by Acidosis(m): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2010
@Ziggyjoel, Ok, Sir!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Breaks His Or Her Leg: / Please Help Me, I Need A Girlfriend / Which One Is Hard To Find....a Good Husband Or A Good Wife..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.