Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? (2395 Views)

Handsome Guys, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Guy / Marrying A Nigerian Pastor: What Is it Like? / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Busta(f): 10:11pm On Jan 07, 2006
been in several relationships.looks like am in love at first but as time goes on...I find maself just being used. There's been others too that looks like real love at first but all that is there is just mere infatuation. Am just wondering, for those that has been in love or is in love at the moment.what is it really like?..feels like?...and how do u know if its real embarassed cry
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Oracle(m): 5:41am On Aug 28, 2006
itz like taking you to the highest mountain, making you feel on top of the world
and leaving you to come down if you care.

Thatz what LOVE is like.
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by crito(m): 2:16am On Aug 30, 2006
nice one.
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Kintayo(f): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2007
See i'm not trying to be religious but when you are in true love you will see the following thing or rather put, you will feel the followings
Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude, Love dose not demand its own way. Love is not irritable, and it keep no record of when it has been wronged. its never glad about injustice, Love never gives up never lose faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstances, If all this is not in the relationship then forget about it, there is not real love there, I too have been a victim of dialuted love but when the real love entered no one told me b4 i knew these was the real love have been wasting my good time for. In a relationship that the above is not, you better run for your life because there may be disaster thereafter, There is still real Love
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by sammyjl(f): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2007
Oracle:

itz like taking you to the highest mountain, making you feel on top of the world
and leaving you to come down if you care.

Thatz what LOVE is like.

This is true, and you just can't stop talking about the next person. Its just so crazy you just wanna be with them or talk to them all the time. Sorry to hear about you getting hurt all the time but don't worry, the right one will come with time.
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by caffinehi(m): 2:41am On Jan 17, 2007
Do you love your parents?
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2007
being in luv is a feelin yu get dat makes it lyk u r alone in a world wit the person you love.nuttin else countz,
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Rlst84sale(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2007
Busta,

I find it hard to believe that such gorgeous looking lady like u would write something like that. No offense, you talk like a player. I hope I'm wrong, please let know if otherwise. Read from u soon.
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by osereka(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2007
love rules the court, the camp and the groove
saint above, men bellow. who can give a law unto
lovers becous love is a greater law unto itself.
THE EYES OF LOVE OFTEN SEE WHAT OTHERS
COULD NOT AND CAN NEVER SEE. grin
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by jayvin01: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2007
well i dont know what its like because i dont love, as a matter of fact, i really hate it because it cant be controlled, so now i have ANTI-LOVE until im ready for the s**t grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Easybaby(f): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2007
I'm in love now and I feel good! . . . . . . . .courtesy . . . zignor grin grin grin. . . . . . . .
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by angelchi(f): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2007
I dnt no
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by aikmamah1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2007
i dont know what is like but take my advice , when u love reserve something within so that when it goes sour, ( and most often it does), then u wld have somewhere to fall back on

its only fools that fall in love,, and i am a fool
to love is to risk heart brake, the choice is urs
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by ssRhino: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2007
it makes your heart do jigbi jigbi, makes u see double, make u think wirin wirin and makes ur heart wanna explode, make u wanna scream out loud, makes you wanna run away from home and baby, makes you see life thru the eyes of the other, wants more? tongue cool grin cheesy undecided
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by nana(f): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2007
$$Rhino:

it makes your heart do jigbi jigbi, makes u see double, make u think wirin wirin and makes your heart want to explode, make u want to scream out loud, makes you want to run away from home and baby, makes you see life through the eyes of the other, wants more? tongue cool grin cheesy undecided
Charlie! shocked
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by OmoEko1(f): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
$$Rhino:

i[b]t makes your heart do jigbi jigbi[/b], makes u see double, make u think wirin wirin and makes your heart want to explode, make u want to scream out loud, makes you want to run away from home and baby, makes you see life through the eyes of the other, wants more? tongue cool grin cheesy undecided
LOL very funny, my love sha doesnt make me see double oh tongue tongue
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2007
It feels real good!
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by ssRhino: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2007
omo eko, that means you are yet to be in real love oh, so come unto me all ye that are yet to see double in love and hear wirin wirin in their ears, and i will give u love grin
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by OmoEko1(f): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2007
@$$Rhino

Have been "IN LOVE" AND am still is tongue tongue tongue, been in love is the best feeling and thing that has ever happen to me, but I don't see double sha grin grin grin. maybe u need to check your eyes out jare wink wink
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by mukina2: 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2007
$$rhino

ur defination is crazy and very funny grin
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by ssRhino: 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2007
Ome Eko, come to me and i will show u real love and trust me, u will not only see double, you will hear winnnnnnnnnnnnn

@Mukina, thank you jare, i am sure u don see double be4 when u were in love
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by OmoEko1(f): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2007
@$$Rhino

Thanks for your offer sha but I will gladly say NO
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by mukina2: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2007
lol $$rhino cheesy

maybe grin
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by ssRhino: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2007
mukina, what on earth are you doing in gambia, haba, u be gambian or nigerian?

@ Omo Eko, i know you shy to say YES here, ok, hit me up underground, be4 i change my mind, one love sista
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by lovemajek(f): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2007
When you want to do ANYTHING to make your other person happy without thinking of the consequences of the action, you're in real LOVE.
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2007
lt is like looking so stupid ,doing things that make you look very stupid wink
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by ssRhino: 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2007
dannio, it takes a man that has some stupidity in them to do something stupid, dhhhaaaaannnnggggggg
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by OmoEko1(f): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2007
@$$Rhino

your craze don reach another level, so tell me who is this girl that makes you see double grin grin, are you sure no be juju sha lipsrsealed
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by nana(f): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
Omo Eko:

@$$Rhino

your craze don reach another level, so tell me who is this girl that makes you see double grin grin, are you sure no be juju sha lipsrsealed
lol. . .i second that
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Njoy1(f): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2007
Love is a beautiful feeling, it feels better when somebody loves you back, you're on a natural high (until someone burst your bubble) when you're in love.
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by ssRhino: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2007
N-Joy, maybe i need to show u real love, cos u yet to see double when u in love
Re: Wat's It Like To Be In Love??? by Njoy1(f): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Rhino
Nice try sugar lips, I'm in a lovin relationship right now I have no intention goin for second best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Apologize For Beating Up My Oga's Daughter? / Can You Marry Someone With facial Tribal Marks? / Wedding:how Do I Tell Guests Not To Bring Gifts But Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.