Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm (1032 Views)

APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / Buhari Fumes Over APC Oshiomhole's Comment / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by Enyibaba: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2018
Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole frustrating My Ambition yet Made His Son A Lawmaker In Edo State.
Uche Nwosu, son-in-law of Rochas Okorocha, governor of Imo state, has accused Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), of opposing his governorship ambition.

He said this while reacting to the decision of the national working committee (NWC) of the ruling party to recognise Hope Uzodinma as the governorship candidate in the state.
Nwosu alleged that Oshiomhole was opposed to his governorship bid because his father-in-law picked up the senatorial ticket of Imo west.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/uche-nwosu-blast-apc-oshiomhole.html
Re: Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by nnachukz(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2018
Anything to make Okoroawusa cry more is welcomed. Oshiomole can make all his family members lawmakers, na Edo wahala be that, e no concern me. But for anyone to do same in Imo State, never.
Okoroawusa, give Oshiomole, the ugly dwarf a statue.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by Olatunji1929: 7:18am On Nov 04, 2018
The thing pain bros he wan cry let join hand together to bury apc and retire buhari to his gay cows in daura
Re: Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by OfficialAPCNig: 7:28am On Nov 04, 2018
Edo problem, but you as Governor? Never
Re: Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:32am On Nov 04, 2018
Enyibaba:

Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole frustrating My Ambition yet Made His Son A Lawmaker In Edo State.

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/11/uche-nwosu-blast-apc-oshiomhole.html
APC implosion is healthy for our democracy.

Their regime does not even need opposition. They are their own opposition grin cheesy grin

If Uche Nwosu open Tinubu's file, na him be say nairaland software go crash grin grin grin

It is well!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by KingDonPablo: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2018
e
Re: Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by AnyoneButAtiku: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2018
What kind of argument is this? Did the elections in Edo state (which I know nothing about actually) follow due process or not?

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by shutto: 8:01am On Nov 04, 2018
Rubbish news..fake
Re: Uche Nwosu Blast APC: Oshiomhole Frustrating My Ambition Yet Made His Son A Lawm by magoo10(m): 8:08am On Nov 04, 2018
Bros no go kill yourself
IMO people have rejected you

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: INEC Declares APC Raheem Olawuyi Winner Of Kwara By-election / Burantasi Abandon His Village People For Boko Haram / Peter Obi's Aide Backs Up Vp's Debate Stats With Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.