Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. (681 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Can You Sponsor Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee In School? / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
You hear things like "no sex before marriage" from both normal people & church people. It is a good idea though, but the statement "no sex before marriage" has three meanings.

(1) We are not going to have sex before we marry.

(2) I will have sex with other people but not you because I want to marry you.

(3) I won't have sex with you or any other person before I marry you.
Re: What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. by ehhmah(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
shocked
Re: What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. by hahn(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
(4) No shopping before marriage grin
Re: What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. by soberdrunk(m): 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
This statement annoys me in my soul, i can only agree to this rubbish if you are 'certified' virgin. You cannot have shared the goods to 'unserious' customers and when it gets to me that wants to buy the whole factory you start forming principle, principle kill you der!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. by oyatz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
You are right, that's how most guys feel but many of those who reluctantly agree, have option-2 in mind

soberdrunk:
This statement annoys me in my soul, i can only agree to this rubbish if you are 'certified' virgin. You cannot have shared the goods to 'unserious' customers and when it gets to me that wants to buy the whole factory you start forming principle, principle kill you der!!! angry
Re: What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2018
NO2 is the correct term for it....you can have sex with Oda people as far as she isn't aware of it
Re: What It Means When Your Fiance Or Fiancee Says No Sex Before Marriage. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
What of if she is having it with her ex??

(1) (Reply)

10 Strong Reasons Why You Must Quit Masturbation / Lady Goes Unclad For Her Boss Because Of Money / (VIDEO) Nicki Minja Said All Ladies Needs This Speaker In There Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.