Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday (22895 Views)

NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over / Airspace To Be Shut As Aviation Unions Back Labour Strike / Airport Concession: Aviation Unions To Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by rusher14: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Every quarter Air France downs tools in Paris for one reason or another.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
a useless govt that doesn't listen to the peoples yearning... its until the tools are down before they reach a compromise...

2 Likes

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by AdiDami: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2018
Blue3k:
This why nigeria should concession these airports. Its only these guys kicking against it.
You don't have to abuse our sensibility from your Texas base. Come to Nigeria and feel the suffering then you will clearly see why your statement is provocative.
Pls kindly stay off matters you are fortunate not to be suffering from.

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by LegitHustler: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.

Workers are going to strike undecided

Tell him to open a fiverr account and offer graphic design gigs there

4 Likes

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Blue3k(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2018
[s]
AdiDami:

You don't have to abuse our sensibility from your Texas base. Come to Nigeria and feel the suffering then you will clearly see why your statement is provocative.
Pls kindly stay off matters you are fortunate not to be suffering from.
[/s]

Stop talking nonsense like you havent been to airport. You're telling me you dont know about the extortion and nonsense at Nigerian airports. The airports should be concessioned and made better for travelers.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Patrioticman007(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]NLC are anti agents of progress. Nigeria labour force that are less than 2% of the population. Want to hold the country to ransom. This is called minority rule.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by KaptainAfrika: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ah but how will Atiku return from the Dubai. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by AdiDami: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Stop talking nonsense like you havent been to airport. You're telling me you dont know about the extortion and nonsense at Nigerian airports. The airports should be concessioned and made better for travelers.
Is it the extortion we are addressing here or making life a little more convenient for the "pew" those who are supposed to serve are raking millions of naira while others are struggling to get ordinary #30k which is about $82! If total shut down will make them government stop thinking like "animals" then so be it

1 Like

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by bigtt76(f): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2018
All because of wage increment that inflation would end up swallowing in no time? undecided we play too much in this country grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by sunguyz1: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
This is the beginning of the end of APC. Simple negotiations they couldn't do.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by DAntivirus: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
wagazala:
Anyone with experience should please advise what to do. I have a booked intl SA flight for Wednesday. What to do pla?

If you leave by road now, you will get to SA before Wednesday grin

1 Like

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by mudiana(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
Em go hear am. 30k or nothing. I support NLC

1 Like

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by shammahyaro(f): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2018
LegitHustler:

Workers are going to strike undecided
Tell him to open a fiverr account and offer graphic design gigs there
Thank you.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Blue3k(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
AdiDami:

Is it the extortion we are addressing here or making life a little more convenient for the "pew" those who are supposed to serve are raking millions of naira while others are struggling to get ordinary #30k which is about $82! If total shut down will make them government stop thinking like "animals" then so be it

Take what ever action you want. The government should simply hire strke breakers so everyone doesnt suffer in mean time. Theres plenty of peoe who take job. Besides they already said no work no pay for strikes.

Yes extortion is up for discussion. After shaking down passengers who knows what their take home pay actually is. Airport workers do a shotty job then want to inconvenience everyone plans. If they're eventually let go during concession who will miss them.

1 Like

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by JasonScoolari: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:
Dear Nairalanders, pardon my typos as I haven't done this before. I'd try to summarize the issue though it isn't as simple as it is. I'm doing this without his knowledge sef.
My boyfriend has been looking for a job for the past 6months now and nothing has come forward.We stay in kaduna environs. He is a 2nd class upper graduate of industrial design and is very good with graphic design.Any job will do.
Wow! Maximum respect.

Your type are hard to find.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by shammahyaro(f): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Wow! Maximum respect.
Your type are hard to find.

Awwwwnnn. Thanks alot.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by lonlytroy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Story
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Ategberoson(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Mklanceee:
shut down everywhere. useless people, 30k for workers will cause inflation but the billions our president, national assembly members and governors earn either as salary or through stealing will not cause inflation

God bless you bro. some mumu abused the hell out of me here yesterday proving one nonentity overdo

the truth is Nigeria workers borrow money do another business to support the little stipends they collect. ordinary gateman in a private company collect more than some of this workers

saraki and dogara even the Buhari salaries are huge yet they don't cry of inflation. let their be inflation FG should increase their salaries shikena

1 Like

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by lonlytroy(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:

Awwwwnnn. Thanks alot.

Na marriage money u dey hustle 4 ur boyfriend
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by JasonScoolari: 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
shammahyaro:

Awwwwnnn. Thanks alot.
Uwc! I pray he gets it.

You've the same caring heart like my Jewel.

God bless you.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by iluvdonjazzy: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2018
mheen as in eennh, guys dey provoke dem never see anything
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by iykomo666(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Bros go get sense nah
post=72675450:
The SHOWDOWN is here!

We believe in our PRESIDENT to do the right thing as he did to all the FAAN pensioners and others just some weeks ago!

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by AngelicBeing: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Let's shut down Aso Villa too and if possible shot down the landlord of that place
No, it is better to set the villa ablaze, burn down the National Assembly and set all the politicians on fire and burn them to ashes grin

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by brojoshua: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
The corrupt people and unions will be destroying their own country
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by EmirAbj: 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
Where Did Allah Send Me To Nigeria Self undecided
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by royalair(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
wagazala:
Anyone with experience should please advise what to do. I have a booked intl SA flight for Wednesday. What to do pla?
do a flight reschedule

1 Like

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by enemyofprogress: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2018
That's good, very very good. I ate rubbish.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by franzis(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
Importers and exporters in trouble .
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by enemyofprogress: 4:53pm On Nov 04, 2018
Samantha23:
one week. one trouble
you resemble one witch in our village
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Ishilove: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2018
emeijeh:
Chai....

My flight o!!!!
Pele cheesy
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
NURTW be like...........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / Arise TV Interview: I Am In The Race To Win - Peter Obi / Akpabio: FG Doesn’t Even Know What To Charge Emefiele With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.