Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday (22894 Views)

NANS To Shut Down All Airports Until ASUU Strike Is Over / Airspace To Be Shut As Aviation Unions Back Labour Strike / Airport Concession: Aviation Unions To Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Hassan88(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
I trust my Edo Brothers and Sisters

Meanwhile

Check
My

Signature
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by wickyyolo: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2018
franzis:
Importers and exporters in trouble .

As in, I hope this Bullshit won't affect DHL
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by PVC2019(f): 5:37pm On Nov 04, 2018
Is Nigerian banks going to participate too? Any idea
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2018
LegitHustler:

Workers are going to strike undecided

Tell him to open a fiverr account and offer graphic design gigs there

Will it affect private organizations or businesses too?

Like Dangote, Mtn, Glo, Forte Oil etc and other small businesses like my daddy's own will also be going to strike?
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Dogalmighty17: 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2018
princeade86:
but I want to travel to kukurunku on Wednesday na. how will I do it.

Call your Edo girlfriend. Those people flight mode na die.
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by emeijeh(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Pele cheesy

Thanks dear
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Dredgemaster(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

All Unions in the Nigerian Aviation industry are set to participate in a planned Strike by Labour unions all over the country scheduled to commence on Tuesday, November 6th.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the unions backed the agitations of the Nigeria Labour Congress(NLC), Trade Union Congress(TUC) and the United Labour Congress (ULC) to ensure that workers were appropriately paid their wages.

The unions: National Union of Air Transport Employees (NUATE), Air Transport Services Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (ATSSSAN), National Association of Aircraft Pilots and Engineers (NAAPE) and the Association of Nigeria Aviation Professionals (ANAP) in a notice dated November 3, 2018, said that they would participate actively in the strike to call for improved wages for members.

The notice was signed by Comrades Temenu Akinola (NUATE), Frances Akinjole (ATSSSAN), Ocheme Aba (NAAPE) and Abdulrasaq Saidu for ANAP.

They stated that the Nigerian airspace would be shut down from 12 am on November 6, 2018.

The notice also applied to all businesses and agencies involved with aviation

The notice read in part: “In complying with the directive of the labour centers, therefore, we issue this notice to all workers in the aviation sector to withdraw all services from 00:00hrs of November 6, 2018.

“The notice also applies to all businesses and agencies involved with aviation to be aware of the above situation and adjust business accordingly. The general public, especially the international traveling public, are equally notified to avoid, or cancel, plans to utilize workers in the aviation sector.

“For emphasis, all workers must comply with this directive as our unions will not tolerate any sabotage of the strike.”

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-airports-nigeria-shut-tuesday/

LET IT BEGIN!!!
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by tomdon(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
SUPERPACK:
i love this, one-week break loading.

Hahaha
While people like us are earnestly hoping that government answers labor in order to avert the strike.
Salary earners una de enjoy, Oga ta, oga o ta, owo alaaru a pe
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Oresanya60: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2018
DAntivirus:

If you leave by road now, you will get to SA before Wednesday grin

Lol
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Oresanya60: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
PVC2019:
Is Nigerian banks going to participate too? Any idea

Hell yeah
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by LegitHustler: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

Will it affect private organizations or businesses too?

Like Dangote, Mtn, Glo, Forte Oil etc and other small businesses like my daddy's own will also be going to strike?

Do i know grin grin grin

Bros i'm a hustler and not a worker..I no de go strike
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by franzis(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
wickyyolo:

As in, I hope this Bullshit won't affect DHL
cargo shipping coys and Nigerian custom are yet to sort out their issues for weeks now,lots of shipment are hanging at the airport
Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by donsylveryak(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2018
Solidarity for ever

Re: Aviation Unions To Shut Down All Airports In Nigeria On Tuesday by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2018
How I wish this arrangement escalates into a revolutionary protest against these manipulators (both the incumbent and the returning termites), once and for all.
#30,000 minimum wage will only bring a tentative relieve to the few concerned; the fundamental problems still remain while the hardship romancing general public continues.

But, ....... Well, nothing is impossible, but I still have my doubts concerning the workability of this nation.

fingers crossed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Completes Final O To Ge Rally In Kwara(photos) / Ikpeazu Donates 6 Sienna Patrol Buses To Abia Police (VIDEO) / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.