Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be (1460 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Policeman And A Policewoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be by femilowo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lovely pre-wedding pictures of a Nigerian Police Officer and his beautiful wife to be.

Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be by tossie101(f): 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be by Godmother(f): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2018
I'm not feeling the lady's outfit in the third pic. It looks funny.

Good news for heavy data users. Get 1GB for N200 on 9mobile here
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be by Ishilove: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lovely pictures. Happy married life
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be by mezarddinny: 6:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
it will not be well with the man if he has ever extorted money from innocent citizens

if he hasn't, good luck to him
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be by youngberry001(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ok nice
Re: Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman And His Beautiful Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 04, 2018
happy married life

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Advice On My Life Decision / Sex Stuffs / Man, 46, Fondles Breasts, Lures Teenager Into Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.