Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? (17473 Views)

Fubara To Get Ambode Treatment, Wike Determined To Remove Him – Primate Ayodele / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by lionson(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

Are you sure you read my essay?

I want to believe he/she didn't read your essay and just responded without thinking.
That's how an average PMB supporter behave, like a goat.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by PassingShot(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2018
The answer to your questions is very simple:

Because the town criers know that their myth about Kaduna being a stronghold of PDP/Christians will be busted once and for all. They know they don't have the number to unseat El-Rufai.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Charly68: 11:48am On Nov 05, 2018
The man never hide his hatred for Christians ,let the opposition mobilize against the small tyrant .He has spoilt the peace of the land

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Oblang(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2018
Me sef weak. If u ain't interested in voting someone, how then is his moves ur business...they should use it to campaign against him and get him out instead of crying...

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Otsam(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Muslim-muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Oust Elrufai, Instead Of Crying Foul?

Ever since this unnecessary hullabaloo about a Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC in Kaduna started, some questions keep crossing my mind anytime I read about the outcry in some quarters.

Consequently, I am confused and at the same time disappointed by vain emotions being fueled by some people instead of going down to plan on how to vote the Candidate/party that "balanced" his nomination.

On this, I ask the following questions:

We keep hearing on the Social media how unpopular Elrufai is Kaduna, that he can't win any election there etc. Then why can't the opposition seize this opportunity to vote him out?

Why are they crying over an own goal by the APC/Elrufai?

Did Elrufai violate any section of the Constitution?

Are there no longer 97 other parties in Kaduna who have Christian Deputy candidates, why the fixation on Elrufai?

Is there something else, we don't know?

Have they conceded defeat to APC even before the first Ballot is cast?

Can we have a healthy debate?

The same thing keeps pulling our society backward "religion and cluelessness". It baffles me how we are always bothered about the religion of those who represents us instead of their personality and mentality. Osinbajo is a pastor deputy and it doesn't even count as to what people are shouting for. Yardua was a Muslim and he did well in that short period he spent there. Why are we always bothered by the irrelevants? We should rather be concerned about the type of person nit the type of religion.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by AnanseK(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2018
thatigboman:
what u wrote is an essay? Did u attend katsina provisional secondary school with buhari?

When you have to work with the uneducated on NL, you need to do some teaching- “thatigboman” please learn something about the real meaning of the word “essay”;

“An essay is, generally, a piece of writing that gives the author's own argument — but the definition is vague, overlapping with those of a paper, an article, a pamphlet, and a short story. Essays have traditionally been sub-classified as formal and informal. Formal essays are characterized by "serious purpose, dignity, logical organization, length," whereas the informal essay is characterized by "the personal element (self-revelation, individual tastes and experiences, confidential manner), humor, graceful style, rambling structure, unconventionality or novelty of theme," etc.[1]

“Essays are commonly used as literary criticism, political manifestos, learned arguments, observations of daily life, recollections, and reflections of the author.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by MissSlimbody(f): 11:56am On Nov 05, 2018
I want to assume you're not a Christian that resides in Kaduna? If you are, you won't be asking these questions.

yes, they can decide to vote in a Christian Governor, but have you asked yourself what will become of them after the election.

I have friends in Kaduna and they told me that they were forced to vote for Buhari during the last election, because they fear for their lives.

So, if you're not a Christian in Kaduna, you won't really know...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by ridbell01(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2018
AdonaiAluminium:
Every sensible leader, knowing very well the nature of Kaduna,religious wise, wouldn"t have thought of doing what Elrufai did.

Contact us for your Polyurethane and polysterene insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc
those sensible people did not know about ekiti or that's a xtain only state? We can't develop with the sense of mentality

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
vedaxcool:

It is just bitter politics, you have a choice, simply vote who you want instead of making noise about a candidate you had no interest in voting. That is how SE tried blackmailing PMB into taking their son as his VP, when they had no intention of actually voting for PMB. Thank Goodness APC saw through their blackmail and choose Osinbaba. Today we are better for it. Politics is very simple, choose and live with your choice

SE has never wanted to have anything to d with Buhari.Even if he resurrects Ojukwu and makes him his VP he will still mfail woefully in the SE.Stop spreading false information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Evercurious(f): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Jeel:
Zazzaky boys alone are enough to get rid of Elrufai. If you know what theyve cooked up for him

That's if the election won't be rigged as usual
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by toask111: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
We have many daft people on NL. The OP has given his view that of you are against Elrufai's Muslim-Muslim ticket, why don't you or the Christians in Kaduna mobilize themselves to sponsor and vote for a Christian of their choice instead or crying like a toddler all over the internet. That is simple as APC

NOTE: Power Is Not Served a La Carte

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mbagideon(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
toask111:
We have many daft people on NL. The OP has given his view that of you are against Elrufai's Muslim-Muslim ticket, why don't you or the Christians in Kaduna mobilize themselves to sponsor and vote for a Christian of their choice instead or crying like a toddler all over the internet. That is simple as APC

NOTE: Power Is Not Served a La Carte
So chairman na Yankee you base you no hear of the recent religious crises in kaduna the truth is everyone knows there's never going to be a free and fair election in Nigeria so mobilizing themselves nothing go come our trust me

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Quality20(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
Jeel:
Zazzaky boys alone are enough to get rid of Elrufai. If you know what theyve cooked up for him
They are together with their xtian. brethrens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by D1zion: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
Why open up your mouth to lament. The ball is now in your court. He just did this knowing that even with the Christian deputy he will not come back again. So he will make it looks like its cos of the one way ticket that made him loose.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
thatigboman:
what u wrote is an essay? Did u attend katsina provisional secondary school with buhari?
He Probably Did.Buhari Was Their Class Rep

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:
Muslim-muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Oust Elrufai, Instead Of Crying Foul?

Ever since this unnecessary hullabaloo about a Muslim-Muslim ticket by the APC in Kaduna started, some questions keep crossing my mind anytime I read about the outcry in some quarters.

Consequently, I am confused and at the same time disappointed by vain emotions being fueled by some people instead of going down to plan on how to vote the Candidate/party that "balanced" his nomination.

On this, I ask the following questions:

We keep hearing on the Social media how unpopular Elrufai is Kaduna, that he can't win any election there etc. Then why can't the opposition seize this opportunity to vote him out?

Why are they crying over an own goal by the APC/Elrufai?

Did Elrufai violate any section of the Constitution?

Are there no longer 97 other parties in Kaduna who have Christian Deputy candidates, why the fixation on Elrufai?

Is there something else, we don't know?

Have they conceded defeat to APC even before the first Ballot is cast?

Can we have a healthy debate?
I'm sure ur a useless Muslim.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
The El Rufai Midget Must Be Dealt With.No Sooner Did D Dust Of Religious Killings Settled Than The Fvck Boy El Rufai Picks His Jihadist Brethren To Be His Running Mate.Dont Dare Campaign In Southern Kaduna!!!!!You Have Been Warned
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Roadto2019: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

Stop derailing this thread, you ipob yoot.
Olodo,is that an essay?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Ketaokeipheoma: 12:32pm On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

what is there to read?, the question abi?
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Hakeymco(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dpharisee:
This will be the outcome of that ticket sad

Sense fall on you
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Hakeymco(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
Dpharisee:
This will be the outcome of that ticket sad

Receive sense pls, and keep worshipping the creature you called creator, little is enough for wise, don't cause religious war here, You're just another version of El Rufai
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mfm04622: 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kingspin:
Is not about Muslim-muslim ticket but about stopping the killing of innocent poor because of their faith.

About that, no govt has tried as much as El-Rufai has in Nigeria! If you don't agree, provide evidence! If Ortom has responded in Venue the way El-Rufai did in Kaduna, Benue would have been safer instead of seeking to profit politically from such a tragedy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mfm04622: 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
The El Rufai Midget Must Be Dealt With.No Sooner Did D Dust Of Religious Killings Settled Than The Fvck Boy El Rufai Picks His Jihadist Brethren To Be His Running Mate.Dont Dare Campaign In Southern Kaduna!!!!!You Have Been Warned

The lady is from Southern Kaduna! Christians from Southern Kaduna has vowed not to vote for him, yet you want to be his deputy governor? Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by tunjijones(m): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
xage:
Crying over a Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna further clarifies how hypocritical and hypertensive Christians can be...

Why do we have a Christian-Christian ticket in Ekiti?

Have you considered the ratio of both faith in these cities

How intolerable can you people be

Can you pple stop comparing Ekiti state to Kaduna State already? Ekiti state is about 90 pecent christian while the ratio of christian to Muslim in kaduna is about 50:50.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by FriendNG: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Very simple vote for christian since the igbos have given u false confidence about you being the majority in Kaduna.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by ttmax09(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

Nah he didn't read
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by leksite120(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
AceRoyal:
Muslims are sometimes very hypocritical, MURIC and the fanatical OP will not speak out against this move by El-Rufia but if it were to be a Christian governor doing same thing they'll cry blue murder to the high heavens.
They cry when it doesn't suit them but turn blind eyes and deaf ears when it's all about them. They always want fairness when they are disadvantaged but always intolerant of others when it suits them.

This issue of mixing religion with politics was initiated and inflamed by those of the said religion.

This move by El-Rufia is capable of causing and inflaming the religious crisis in the state without considerations for other religions.

For a multi religious state like Kaduna, that's constantly plagued with religious crisis, it's only fair to have all religion involved in political decisions.

pls r u nt in nigeria, abi u no c ekiti nd ondo own and many south east nd south south, , pls wu complain.. indeed u Christians r d hypocrites
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by ttmax09(m): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2018
xage:
Crying over a Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna further clarifies how hypocritical and hypertensive Christians can be...

Why do we have a Christian-Christian ticket in Ekiti?

Have you considered the ratio of both faith in these cities

How intolerable can you people be
Pls I want to know this how many christian local Goverments are there in Kaduna. 11 if am correct out of a total 23 right ? So why should'nt there be an equal representation in Goverment. Now how many Muslim dominated local Goverments are there in Ekiti and please am from that side and i know the figures. All this issues are not supposed to be but this present administration as divided Nigeria heavily along ethnicity and religious line. Someone asked me what is the biggest problem of Nigeria we all know it isn't corruption but SENTIMENT.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Anasko(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
MissSlimbody:
I want to assume you're not a Christian that resides in Kaduna? If you are, you won't be asking these questions.

yes, they can decide to vote in a Christian Governor, but have you asked yourself what will become of them after the election.

I have friends in Kaduna and they told me that they were forced to vote for Buhari during the last election, because they fear for their lives.

So, if you're not a Christian in Kaduna, you won't really know...
Mr Lienus. We Kdians are voting for Elrufai. If u dont want him go and dive Kufena Stone.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by tunjijones(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
leksite120:
pls r u nt in nigeria, abi u no c ekiti nd ondo own and many south east nd south south, , pls wu complain.. indeed u Christians r d hypocrites

Did any body complain about Kano? or do you want to tell me there are no Xtians in Kano. But pple complain about Kaduna because the ratio of xtians to Muslim is almost the same

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
mfm04622:

The lady is from Southern Kaduna! Christians from Southern Kaduna has vowed not to vote for him, yet you want to be his deputy governor? Haba!!!
This Goes To Show The Insensitivity Of El Rufai.He Is Marked 4 Death
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by FriendNG: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Did any body complain about Kano? or do you want to tell me there are no Xtians in Kano. But pple complain about Kaduna because the ratio of xtians to Muslim is almost the same

Plateau state nko? No you forget Christian are the majority in Kaduna. Let them choose a Christian candidate and vote him to power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov. Zulum Visits Villages Where Boko Haram Killed 3 And Destroyed Schools / Wole Soyinka To Amotekun Operatives: Ogun Will Strike If You Abuse Your Uniform / Tinubu Not A Magician, APC Did Not Promise ‘miracle,’ Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.