Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? (17474 Views)

Fubara To Get Ambode Treatment, Wike Determined To Remove Him – Primate Ayodele / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by AdonaiAluminium: 1:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
ridbell01:
those sensible people did not know about ekiti or that's a xtain only state? We can't develop with the sense of mentality

Can you compare Ekiti to Kaduna in terms of religious volatility?
Be honest and stop this sentiments pls
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by ttmax09(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Can you pple stop comparing Ekiti state to Kaduna State already? Ekiti state is about 90 pecent christian while the ratio of christian to Muslim in kaduna is about 50:50.
Pls tell them i have said mine already.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Anasko(m): 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
here is the result of 2015 governorship election in Kaduna. when the incumbent Gov. Ramalan Yero of PDP . and Ramalan Yero is from Norther kaduna zaria to be precise. but He was dealt by Malam Elrufai. and i want you to look at the number of votes in southern kaduna compare to to votes in Northern and Central Kaduna

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by leksite120(m): 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Can you pple stop comparing Ekiti state to Kaduna State already? Ekiti state is about 90 pecent christian while the ratio of christian to Muslim in kaduna is about 50:50.
which kaduna is 50:50

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by tunjijones(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2018
leksite120:
which kaduna is 50:50

Whats the ratio then?
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by senatordave1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Whats the ratio then?
55:45 in favour of muslims.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Siddeek: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
FriendNG:
Very simple vote for christian since the igbos have given u false confidence about you being the majority in Kaduna.
Thank you jare. They should vote for their Christian brother and let's see how a Christian become kaduna governor again. 50:50 indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Siddeek: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Did any body complain about Kano? or do you want to tell me there are no Xtians in Kano. But pple complain about Kaduna because the ratio of xtians to Muslim is almost the same
since is almost equal then vote for a Christian governor na. Must you vote for Rufai and apc. Abeg live our elrufai alone. We want him like that.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by newjosboy: 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
This your post if full of sarcasm. I know your type already. So I comment my reserve. Infact I just wasted my time and data responding you.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by slimtoney(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
When Ekiti chose to run on Christian/Christian ticket it is normal.
Where in the East and the South can any one of you show me a Christian/Muslim ticket?
How is this a crime in the North and not a crime in the East.
How self centered and intolerant can you people be.
It is Islamisation now, but its not christianisation when Wike declared that Rivers is a Christian state.
Playing the the victim game all the time is fast going out of tune. Each time you cry wolf, you succeeds in making people lose trust and believe in your claims even when once in a while you say the truth.

Abegi make una park well. Mischief makers

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2018
CilicMarin:

Kingspin: :
Is not about Muslim-muslim ticket but about stopping the killing of innocent poor.

The reason, I ask that they deploy the Arsenal In making sure he is "voted" out next year, instead this cry of helplessness..

That stated reason in itself is senseless. You allegedly want to stop the "killing of innocent poor"(whatever that means), you then accuse him of Muslim-Muslim ticket.......... totally senseless

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
xage:
Crying over a Muslim-Muslim ticket in Kaduna further clarifies how hypocritical and hypertensive Christians can be...

Why do we have a Christian-Christian ticket in Ekiti?

Have you considered the ratio of both faith in these cities

How intolerable can you people be

In fact, we do have Christian-Christian tickets in many states.....

Come to think of it, do we have any Christian-Muslim ticket in any south eastern state?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by Friend01(m): 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Islamisation ongoing ... Govt of the Mahdi

Hehehheehhee... You normal so?
How has this got anything to do with Islaam,if no for the amnesia induced insecurities you've packed on yourself.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
intruxive:
smiley
Yes, he is trying to divide kaduna along religious lines because he is aware of how unpopular he has become and he knows he cant win next election, but kaduna is a delicate place and a religious undertone can lead to sudden support from the central and northern part of the state which will lead to a similar result to 2015 election

1. You submission is not even clear....... he's trying to divide Kaduna along religious lines because he's realises he's unpopular? Makes no sense. Say for sake of argument, I'll say he's exactly done opposite. In fact I dare say he's put himself up boldly for popularity test, that religious sentiments cannot stop him.........and as OP suggests, why not stop him at the polls

2. Kaduna is delicate/.....bla...bla.....bleh...bleh..... so sudden support from the central and northern part of the state will win him elections, you say? So you invariably agree that El' Rufai has practically won....so what is the cry then?

3. How come you people are not even looking at it from Gender perspective? He did say he's going to increase women participation in his government......

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2018
AceRoyal:
Muslims are sometimes very hypocritical, MURIC and the fanatical OP will not speak out against this move by El-Rufia but if it were to be a Christian governor doing same thing they'll cry blue murder to the high heavens.
They cry when it doesn't suit them but turn blind eyes and deaf ears when it's all about them. They always want fairness when they are disadvantaged but always intolerant of others when it suits them.

This issue of mixing religion with politics was initiated and inflamed by those of the said religion.

This move by El-Rufia is capable of causing and inflaming the religious crisis in the state without considerations for other religions.

For a multi religious state like Kaduna, that's constantly plagued with religious crisis, it's only fair to have all religion involved in political decisions.

Bros,

Let's be sincere, no South East state has a Muslim governor or deputy.....so what blue murder has been cried?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
Charly68:
The man never hide his hatred for Christians ,let the opposition mobilize against the small tyrant .He has spoilt the peace of the land

....and Pastor Tunde Bakare is one of his closest friend and confidant?
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2018
MissSlimbody:
I want to assume you're not a Christian that resides in Kaduna? If you are, you won't be asking these questions.

yes, they can decide to vote in a Christian Governor, but have you asked yourself what will become of them after the election.

I have friends in Kaduna and they told me that they were forced to vote for Buhari during the last election, because they fear for their lives.

So, if you're not a Christian in Kaduna, you won't really know...

Ok, so you don't live in Kaduna?....but have friends who sold you this bull-crap.......or you just made it up?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2018
Siddeek:
Thank you jare. They should vote for their Christian brother and let's see how a Christian become kaduna governor again. 50:50 indeed.

would the Shiites vote in APC?
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2018
ttmax09:
Pls I want to know this how many christian local Goverments are there in Kaduna. 11 if am correct out of a total 23 right ? So why should'nt there be an equal representation in Goverment. Now how many Muslim dominated local Goverments are there in Ekiti and please am from that side and i know the figures. All this issues are not supposed to be but this present administration as divided Nigeria heavily along ethnicity and religious line. Someone asked me what is the biggest problem of Nigeria we all know it isn't corruption but SENTIMENT.

11 Christian local government in Kaduna? Haba! Please, what national data did you "fart" this from? Is local government denominated by any criterium at all?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Did any body complain about Kano? or do you want to tell me there are no Xtians in Kano. But pple complain about Kaduna because the ratio of xtians to Muslim is almost the same

Says who? Even if so, what does it matter?

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
AdonaiAluminium:

Can you compare Ekiti to Kaduna in terms of religious volatility?
Be honest and stop this sentiments pls

So "Religious Volatility" should be the standards for choosing candidates?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
tunjijones:

Which stats states these?
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by FriendNG: 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
mapet:

In fact, we do have Christian-Christian tickets in many states.....

Come to think of it, do we have any Christian-Muslim ticket in any south eastern state?

Your question should be "Do we have any Christian-Muslim ticket in any northern State?". The answer no. Not even Plateau state or Taraba state. They don't allow the Muslims to have even a deputy.

You will clearly see who stand with Justice between Muslim candidate and Christians.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by morisnewrain(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Islamisation ongoing ... Govt of the Mahdi
Why Ortom, Fayemi or Lalong used Muslim deputy or there is no Muslim of a certain percentage? Perhaps, the woman is a Christian. I know of Hauwa, Hadiza etc that are Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by FriendNG: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

90% of Shites don't vote. It's their ideology.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by mapet: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
FriendNG:

Your question should be "Do we have any Christian-Muslim ticket in any northern State?". The answer no. Not even Plateau state or Taraba state. They don't allow the Muslims to have even a deputy.

You will clearly see who stand with Justice between Muslim candidate and Christians.

GTFOH!

Where do you twist my question? The biggest hipocracy is to cry injustice of a Muslim-Chrisitan in a state when you governor cannot choose a Muslim deputy. Do your governors have Muslims as deputies?
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by morisnewrain(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Do you the population of shiites in Kaduna? You will be on social media and conclude Nigeria politics. The shiites leader and El-rufai are from Zaria meaning El-rufai even has presence where the headquarter of IMN located. Perhaps, Shiites don't participate in electioneering process. They don't vote.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by FriendNG: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2018
mapet:

GTFOH!

Where do you twist my question? The biggest hipocracy is to cry injustice of a Muslim-Chrisitan in a state when you governor cannot choose a Muslim deputy. Do your governors have Muslims as deputies?

You did not get me. We are saying the samething. You're talking of the south they don't allow Muslim deputy. Then I said let's come down to the same north we are referring to. No single state I'm the north that a Christian is the governor he picks a Muslim for deputy. Not even to talk of the south.

This shows you injustice to Muslims even in the north not to talk of the south. That's why Muslim don't have deputy in Taraba neither Plateau. Yet we Muslim give them deputy.
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
FriendNG:

90% of Shites don't vote. It's their ideology.

lol I believe things will change this time.If that was the case why then did El-rufai and Buhari met with El-zakzaky during the 2015 campaigns
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
morisnewrain:

Do you the population of shiites in Kaduna? You will be on social media and conclude Nigeria politics. The shiites leader and El-rufai are from Zaria meaning El-rufai even has presence where the headquarter of IMN located. Perhaps, Shiites don't participate in electioneering process. They don't vote.

are you fucking kidding me? You mean the shites population in kadunna is infitesimal ? Seriously? are you kidding me? If the shites team up with the Christians El-rufai is toast
Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by FriendNG: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

lol I believe things will change this time.If that was the case why then did El-rufai and Buhari met with El-zakzaky during the 2015 campaigns

Elrufai has clarify the air. He was his friend since before election. He went to condole with him when 2 of his children where killed by soldiers during last administration of Jonathan.

Their ideology will Never change. The 10% among them that participate in election will still vote as usual but the 90% will not.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
FriendNG:

Elrufai has clarified the air. He was his friend since before election. He went to condole with him when 2 of his children where killed by soldiers during last administration of Jonathan.

Their ideology will Never change. The 10% among them that participate in election will still vote as usual but the 90% will not.
lol very funny His condolenece co-incided with the 2015 elections? so what made them not to be friends again? what about Buhari? Did he also go to pay condolence also? We have almost 10 million shites in Nigeria with a sizable number of them in Kadunna state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maduka Dazzles Ndi Anambra In Lagos As Ozigbo, Okonkwo Present Manifesto / UK Group: Millions Of Nigerians Are Displaced Due To Loss Of Livelihood / Peter Obi Does Not Own Quikraiz - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.