Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,389 members, 7,853,741 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers (554 Views)

Karma Is A Bitch And Its Dealing With Me Right Now / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by WinningEleven(m): 1:10am On Nov 05, 2018
How do we deal with these guys?
Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by dingbang(m): 2:28am On Nov 05, 2018
You ignore them simple.
Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 05, 2018
ignore and let them wallow in misery. your silence will pain them even more than your words. shhh, don't tell visa-rejectees and/or deportees like lordsaints/lordtimothy66 that you're American ooo, make them no pull a Teebillz abruptly. grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by Nobody: 4:40am On Nov 05, 2018
Just like fraudsters claiming American ,it's hurt them when they got busted. cheesy
Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 05, 2018
A scammer is a scammer and all fraudster shall burn in hell tongue American wanna be SixDivideByTwogrin grin grin
Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
ignore and let them wallow in misery. your silence will pain them even more than your words. shhh, don't tell visa-rejectees and/or deportees like lordsaints/lordtimothy66 that you're American ooo, make them no pull a Teebillz abruptly. grin
I don't know what,your problem is.but you better stop disturbing my mentions, or else I'm gonna report you to the Moderators.
Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2018
Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
i should be scared because you're going to report me to the mods? lmbbo, whuuuut? besides between me and you, who should be reporting whom to the mods? you quoted me on the other thread chatting shiiit ((it's not my fault you're a visa-rejectee and deportee na grin)), now you can't take the heat. and you're the one who followed me into this thread to comment because I didn't even mention your names initially. some of you here think you can be bullies till you meet someone who can give you a dose of your own medicine!!!!! next time you won't fking quote me again, ugly goat.
you slow one what nonsense are you talking about?
Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by futuregovernor: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lordtimothy66:
you stupid bltch what nonsense are you talking about?
Americana
Re: Dealing With nairaland Attention Seekers by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2018
futuregovernor:
Americana
what happen to Amuricaan grin

(1) (Reply)

Are You Humble Or Just Broke?? / Will You Do Secret DNA Test To Your Kids? / Tragic: A Man Shared On Social Media How His Baby Mama Amost Killed Him.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.