Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off (13475 Views)

Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Open It For You / 'I Got It From Mama'- Lady With Huge Natural Backside Shows It Off On IG, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by ucheb2000: 9:22am On Nov 05, 2018
She goes by @girllikekandyy on Twitter and a quick look through her tweets will show that she's not at all shy about showing off her assets.

See More Sexy Nude photos>>> https://onecornergizt..com/2018/07/this-ladys-huge-boobs-are-causing-stir.html

Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Nwodosis(m): 9:26am On Nov 05, 2018
This is the type that make one addicted to sucking!

7 Likes

Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by TheOdd1sOut: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2018
Lemme book space.
Wake me when it gets to fp
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by basmur(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2018
Instagram model! Smh
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2018
30k market.

2 Likes

Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Yabaleftstudent: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2018
how pikin won take suck this one sef... see the thing like x2 of banky w head and all those dumb vassline crew will start lusting on this pic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by olaboo123: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2018
beauty
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2018
This Kain Bress dey come with manual ,and we go need Julius Berger Excavators to Lift am if you wan suck grin

3 Likes

Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Leoswaggs(m): 11:10am On Nov 05, 2018
I dunno how someone will be comfortable carrying breasts that are bigger than my head.

2 Likes

Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Lucifer66(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2018
Succulent
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by bolawitena: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
sauceeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by jesmond3945: 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
This is why we will never move forward in this country, I wonder the composition of brain matter inside the op's head.
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
How I wish her SENSES are as big and huge as those Waldorf Astoria.
Imagine what would have happened if LADIES with big butts and boobs have senses as big their assets...??
Rather the reverse is the Case.

The BIGGER the butt, The Poorer the REASONING FACULTY and the lazier the entity

1 Like

Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Uyi168: 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2018
Leoswaggs:
I dunno how someone will be comfortable carrying breasts that are bigger than my head.
ikebe/bress nor dea heavy the owner..
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by gentlegenius(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2018
EVILFOREST:
How I wish her SENSES are as big and huge as those Waldorf Astoria.
Imagine what would have happened if LADIES with big butts and boobs have senses as big their assets...??
Rather the reverse is the Case.

The BIGGER the butt, The Poorer the REASONING FACULTY and the lazier as well
You are right but there are a few exceptions to this...
I know a Ghanaian lady called Peace Hyde. She is loaded in front, loaded at the back and loaded upstairs. I mean both her body and brain is well Endowed.
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
gentlegenius:

You are right but there are a few exceptions to this...
I know a Ghanaian lady called Peace Hyde. She is loaded in front, loaded at the back and loaded upstairs. I mean both her body and brain is well Endowed.
Those type experienced the 2ND LAW of MENDEL, which is the law of segregation
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by Speedyconnect15: 5:30am On Nov 06, 2018
I wont talk.

See below for data bonanza.

See testimonies from over 733 members of this forum. Everything is not scam.
Just click the link!
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by happybee: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2018
This one go sabi nothing than to fvck...
Hoelosho!
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by aghap51(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2018
Cowbell our milk
Re: Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off by die4love: 9:20am On Nov 06, 2018
how does her boobs get so big. am sure its not natural

Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For …N69,999
( Original Value of N150,000 - Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE

Plus much more

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob / My Sexy Marstubated Mum Forced Her Self On Me An Lick My Dick Again (+18) / Figure Out This Picture Quiz Is It Murder Or Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.