Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) (17107 Views)

Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off / 'omo See Bress- Pretty Lady With Gigantic Huge Boobs Causing Stir On Online(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Breakingfamous: 1:07am On Dec 04, 2019
A beautiful, Sexy Yoruba lady with massive boobs has caused an accident while she was walking on the road.

A man was staring at her massive cleavage and didn't know when a car came and knocked him down.

Watch the video after the cut

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/12/video-busty-yoruba-lady-causes-accident-with-massive-boobs.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Breakingfamous: 1:07am On Dec 04, 2019
See More of her massive boobs and watch the video

Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Dar4(m): 1:15am On Dec 04, 2019
Absolutely rubbish

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2019
This one apparently needs men to tax this December and that's with the staged advert.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Silasloaded(m): 4:39am On Dec 04, 2019
i will give it a try

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by partnerbizn4(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2019
Moderate things better abeg
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Davash222(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2019
Nothing can take away my love for slim girls. May God continue to bless them specially for me.

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Babaheekmat: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Foolish girl trying to trend.

Anything for fame.

Stupid fools

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by WildChild00(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Silasloaded:
i will give it a try

Do u want to die early shocked

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by lereinter(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2019
Sexy orangutan

2 Likes

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2019
Fat or thick??
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Fat
eni4real:
Fat or thick??
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2019
partnerbizn4:
Moderate things better abeg

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by cRobo: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2019
If I say I nor like the boobs

Now people will say that I'm body shaming her

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by souLDrivemusic(m): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
See, ehn|?
Pipo need Sense sha!

Peeps need to knw Such 'Life' hardLy goes withOut major regrets later On|.. angry
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Logmoney: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
*_CBD GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY EVENTS_*

Have you tried everything and yet you believe you need better ? The question is ,have you tried CBD?
Are you looking to end the year with some meaningful extra income ? Would you like to start of 2020 with a big financial bang? Would you like to have your own franchise in the CBD industry ? If yes to these, then you and everyone one you know should plan to attend these events�

�Owerri ��-15th Nov

�London ��-16th Nov

�Ghana ��-16th Nov

�London ��-22nd Nov

�Port Harcourt ��-6th Dec

�Uyo ��-7th Dec

�Warri��-8th Dec

�Lagos ��-9th

You can't afford to miss an y of these meetings. Don't just come alone ,invite others. Cbd ,changing one life at a time

Click to Pre-enrol

www.7figurebizop.com/Logmoney

Call or Whatsapp me 08030835191

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by danny56: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
Take away this make-up, this lady no fine o. Disturbing with her breast won't fulfil her. Please tell her!

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Clinghton: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2019
I don't like too much.
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by SalafRider(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Advert she's looking for a client...
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hippopotamus

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by bossmeek(m): 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by jaszplus12(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Silasloaded:
i will give it a try
You want to give the accident a try?
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by makdcash(m): 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Rubbish,c her strong face.
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by YorubaPrince: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by durubennie(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
Yuck

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by falcon01: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
I swear I dont like big breast or Fat women

1 Like

Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Breakingfamous: 11:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
falcon01:
I swear I dont like big breast or Fat women
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Breakingfamous: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
La watch la pemmegrin

Staged stuff

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Year-old Girl Admits Having Sex With Dog 30 To 40 Times. See Photos And Video / I Chop Ashawo Big Nyash Yesterday! / Is It Normal?? A Guy Of 18 Crushing On A Girl Of 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.