Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church (890 Views)

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Muslim-Muslim ticket: I am proud of my role in stopping Tinubu –Saraki / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by TheDevilIsALai: 10:25am On Nov 05, 2018
The recent scandal rocking the false churches of Nigeria and the hypocrisy that lie therein could not be more personified by a self acclaimed "man of God" who leaked a sex tape involving his estranged lover.

This is the swamp which Adeboye and his ilk have sought to sink Christianity in Nigeria and no other prominent figure in the form of Osinbanjo is more adapted to this Judas role.

The only solace I have is that the embers of the church as still faintly glowing in Nigeria in places that would naturally have not been possible if not for sheer heavenly intervention and the unbridled faith of the Christian cloth - Northern Nigeria!

Leah Shuabu, has displayed more faith in her God than what the entire heathens in places like Redeem Church can muster in a night of feverent prayers for "miraculous breakthroughs ".

Leah, has shown that the south is no match to the north. I have often castigated Northern muslims for their intolerant and zealot mohammedism, but I do admire them for standing for what they believe in. For if a young teenage secondary school girl living in an ultra conservative Islamic society can dare her armed lunatic abductors by not denouncing her faith, risking her freedom and very life, then that ought to tell you of which cloth these northerners are made of.

But would that had been the case if Daddy big bucks Annanias Adeboye was in the shoes of Leah? We all know that that Judas Osinbanjo has already denied Christ more than even the devil himself so it won't be worth using him as an example.

This thread is not about religion but about convictions for there is no belief system that is more fundamental and sentimental as ones religious persuasion. If your average southern fake profiteering pastor and his miracle craving customers do not sincerely hold a grain of faith compared to poor Leah, then that should tell you they have no principles and ethics beyond their stomach and heathen lifestyle. And that alone should tell you that they lead an empty vanity infused life. The north knows this. And that is why they know they can buy your leaders like slaves in an auction. See Amaechi, Tinubu, Falana, Keyamo and even Daddy Big Bucks Adeboye aka Annanias.

God punish all you satanic Christians.

6 Likes

Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by kitaatita: 10:41am On Nov 05, 2018
TheDevilIsALai:
The recent scandal rocking the false churches of Nigeria and the hypocrisy that lie therein could not be more personified by a self acclaimed "man of God" who leaked a sex tape involving his estranged lover.

This is the swamp which Adeboye and his ilk have sought to sink Christianity in Nigeria and no other prominent figure in the form of Osinbanjo is more adapted to this Judas role.

The only solace I have is that the embers of the church as still faintly glowing in Nigeria in places that would naturally have not been possible if not for sheer heavenly intervention and the unbridled faith of the Christian cloth - Northern Nigeria!

Leah Shuabu, has displayed more faith in her God than what the entire heathens in places like Redeem Church can muster in a night of feverent prayers for "miraculous breakthroughs ".

Leah, has shown that the south is no match to the north. I have often castigated Northern muslims for their intolerant and zealot mohammedism, but I do admire them for standing for what they believe in. For if a young teenage secondary school girl living in an ultra conservative Islamic society can dare her armed lunatic abductors by not denouncing her faith, risking her freedom and very life, then that ought to tell you of which cloth these northerners are made of.

But would that had been the case if Daddy big bucks Annanias Adeboye was in the shoes of Leah? We all know that that Judas Osinbanjo has already denied Christ more than even the devil himself so it won't be worth using him as an example.

This thread is not about religion but about convictions for there is no belief system that is more fundamental and sentimental as ones religious persuasion. If your average southern fake profiteering pastor and his miracle craving customers do not sincerely hold a grain of faith compared to poor Leah, then that should tell you they have no principles and ethics beyond their stomach and heathen lifestyle. And that alone should tell you that they lead an empty vanity infused life. The north knows this. And that is why they know they can buy your leaders like slaves in an auction. See Amaechi, Tinubu, Falana, Keyamo and even Daddy Big Bucks Adeboye aka Annanias.

I share your sentiments but reject the low language you've adopted to express it. Anyway be ready for attacks from Daddy GO followers.
I hope the Mod allows the post. We could gain from the debate.
Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by TheDevilIsALai: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2018
Adeboye and Osinbanjo are not Christians.

It is a disgrace for these two Judases to claim the same religion and God as Leah.

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by GenSpecifics: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Judas Osibanjo stated recently that he survived the helicopter crash because his mentor in satan prayed for him.

This is another subtle attempt to use his fake pastorship and an endorsement from that Ananias priest which Osinbajo is hoping to translate to bloc votes from members of that Church of Moloch which has that witch Remi Tinubu as one of their ordained priestess.

God punish all you false preachers.

God punish Adeboye, may he drown in his own excrement

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by MudRaker: 8:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
GenSpecifics:
Judas Osibanjo stated recently that he survived the helicopter crash because his mentor in satan prayed for him.

This is another subtle attempt to use his fake pastorship and an endorsement from that Ananias priest which Osinbajo is hoping to translate to bloc votes from members of that Church of Moloch which has that witch Remi Tinubu as one of their ordained priestess.

God punish all you false preachers.

God punish Adeboye, may he drown in his own excrement

Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by blackmantis: 9:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
TheDevilIsALai:

Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by MudRaker: 8:56am On Mar 09, 2019
[quote author=blackmantis post=76474379][/quote]

Dey there dey open mouth
Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by Saintzykie: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2019
TheDevilIsALai:
Adeboye and Osinbanjo are not Christians.

It is a disgrace for these two Judases to claim the same religion and God as Leah.
Are you a Christian?
Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by MossadAgent: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ananias Adeboye ordered his gullible congregation of useful idiots in 2015 and 2019 to vote Buhari stating that Buhari's brief but very disastrous 20mths of military rule "was the best".

The man is a liar, a thief and not in any way a Christian.
Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by MagicBishop: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2020
Daddy Big Bucks Ananias Aseboye is calling for restructuring or Nigeria's division all of a sudden?

What made the moloch priest change his stance suddenly ?

His star boy is caged and the north have sworn never to hand over to him when the whole Jubril scandal breaks anytime soon.

I am guessing a tea break will be arranged for Pastor and from there Lawan takes over.

Or maybe we will get Operation second-eleven activated and the khaki boys move in.

Only time will tell.
Re: Adeboye My Mentor, Osinbanjo My Role Model: The Rise Of The Ananias Church by AntiMahdi: 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Alhaja Yemisi Osunbade you see your life?

The Bible says we must test the spirit and ask if it speaks from Christ before adhering to its words.

You and your fellow fake pastor Bakare need to begin treatment for schizophrenia because whatever voices that led you to contest and waste 100million is not of the Holy Spirit but from one of many legions of demons occupying your soul

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Atiku's Campaign Director In The SW? / Anytime I Watch This Video I Know Nigeria Is In Trouble / JUST IN: Military Takes Over In Gabon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.