Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,454 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Medicine - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Medicine (74997 Views)

The Dark History Of Black People Being Abused In The Field Of Medicine / Sunday Sunday Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2018
marvel15:
am so sorry guys I won't be able to update more than this as my eyes are very heavy with sleep so if I continue to type I will type rubbish so the updates will be delayed till tomorrow and I promise to make it up to you guys.... Good night and sweet dreams

No problem OP
Good night

1 Like

Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Thank you bro. God bless you
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2018
famopompy:
Thank you bro. God bless you
thanks so much good morning to you all and a happy new month
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2018
marvel15:

thanks so much good morning to you all and a happy new month

S2u ooooo
Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2018
No update today?
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
Michael
he woke up the next day around 9am in the morning he felt like sleeping again but he knew there was no time for that he stood up slowly and put on his slippers
when he got to the sitting room there was no sign of her he entered the kitchen still there was no sign then she went to her bedroom it was locked where could she have gone he came back to the sitting room and found a note on the table he picked it up and read the content

"sorry I left before you woke up but I have prepared your food it's on the dinning table and anything you will need is in the freezer and if you need to cook everything you need is there I will check up on you at lunch time I hope you have a nice day"
he smiled and dropped the note then he went and switched on the TV as he began to watch the morning news after watching for a while he went to the dinning table and removed the cover it was yam and egg he sat down and began to eat..TBC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medicine by Treasure17(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Complete this update please ...@marvel15
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 11:22pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by Akinwale14(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2018
Interesting,,,, Waiting
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 12:47am On Dec 02, 2018
We are waiting bro. Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 8:25am On Dec 02, 2018
famopompy:
We are waiting bro. Thanks for the update
thanks so much for the comments Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Medicine by Borborji(m): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
I can't wait to read the next episode.More grease to your elbow @ marvel15

1 Like

Re: Medicine by indodon(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
nice one marvel....

but could you please make these updates a bit longer
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
indodon:
nice one marvel....

but could you please make these updates a bit longer
alright I will try and do that
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Michelle
she sat in her office as she scanned through the documents in front of her she just received a major contract in her life she didn't believe she would get that Contract as there were many organization bidding for it she was to take care of the make up of a lady who was going to do her wedding she was on of the ministers daughter her organization will be the one to take care of there makeup and other things there was a lot of work to be done a call came in it was an unknown number she wondered who it could be she picked up the phone and pressed it gently to her left hear

"hello please who is..."

"it's me chief adesina"

",ohh..sorry I forget to save your number"

"it's okay so how is everything?"

"everything is going on well"

"I called to ask whether you have time I would like to take you out for shopping and other stuff "

"that will be a little difficult right now"

"why?" she noticed the disappointment in his voice

"am very busy because I just received a big contract that's worth a millions of naira so I will need to supervise by myself and make sure everything is perfect"

",what kind of contract is that?"

"it's a make up contract my company will take care of all the makeup for the wedding of a ministers daughter"

"ministers daughter"

" and trust me chief it's a lot of work so I don't think I will be available"

"it's okay I understand"

"I guess you will have to hold on till am done and I promise to make it up to you"

",it's okay am traveling to italy on a business trip so am not sure when I will be back so it's better like that so I won't miss you too much"

"alright bye and have a great day"she hanged up and dropped the phone on the table as she was about to continue with her work her mind drifted to Micheal just remembering him made her smile she wondered what he would be doing at home
he would probably be watching the TV she checked her wristwatch it was almost lunch time

he was bored after watching series of movies so he felt like going outside and taking a stroll he stepped out but he ran back inside because of the scorching sun he saw one of her cars and wondered if the keys would be inside he went inside and tried searching for it but he couldn't find it so he finally gave up and lied down on the big chair as he stared in to space he heard the honking of the car horn that must be her he quickly went outside and waited until her car drove in and she came out he walked up to her and smiled

"I saw the message you left on the table thanks for the food it was excellent so what are you doing at home by this time of the day I guess there isn't much to do at the office"

"actually I just received a big contract and it's really keeping me busy but I just came to check on you see if you might need anything"

"am not a baby Michelle I can't take care of myself so you don't need to worry"

"alright let's go inside"they both entered into the house...TBC

2 Likes

Re: Medicine by s9machine11(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Buy your TBC in a very low and affordable price

1. Package 1
$25 BTC to buy $50 TBC

2. Package 2
$50 BTC to buu $100 TBC

3. Package 3
$120 BTC to buy $204 TBC

4. Package 4
$150 BTC to buy $300 TBC

5. Package 5
$220 BTC to buy $418 TBC

6. Package 6
$1,000 BTC to buy $2,000 TBC

7. Package 7
$1,500 BTC to buy $3,000 TBC

8. Package 8
$3,500 BTC to buy $6,000 TBC

9. Package 9
$3,000 BTC to buy $8,010 TBC

10. Package 10
$5,000 BTC to buy $15,000 TBC

COMMISSION: buy and enjoy your life time BTC thanks and be bless
*** Click on this telegram link and massage me up
@BTCtoTBCpromo
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 3:00am On Dec 03, 2018
Thanks for the update OP
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Well done marvel15
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 6:07am On Dec 03, 2018
Marvel my guy. Thanks for the update. God bless you
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2018
thanks so much for the comments.. good morning
Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2018
marvel15:
Michelle
she sat in her office as she scanned through the documents in front of her she just received a major contract in her life she didn't believe she would get that Contract as there were many organization bidding for it she was to take care of the make up of a lady who was going to do her wedding she was on of the ministers daughter her organization will be the one to take care of there makeup and other things there was a lot of work to be done a call came in it was an unknown number she wondered who it could be she picked up the phone and pressed it gently to her left hear

"hello please who is..."

"it's me chief adesina"

",ohh..sorry I forget to save your number"

"it's okay so how is everything?"

"everything is going on well"

"I called to ask whether you have time I would like to take you out for shopping and other stuff "

"that will be a little difficult right now"

"why?" she noticed the disappointment in his voice

"am very busy because I just received a big contract that's worth a millions of naira so I will need to supervise by myself and make sure everything is perfect"

",what kind of contract is that?"

"it's a make up contract my company will take care of all the makeup for the wedding of a ministers daughter"

"ministers daughter"

" and trust me chief it's a lot of work so I don't think I will be available"

"it's okay I understand"

"I guess you will have to hold on till am done and I promise to make it up to you"

",it's okay am traveling to italy on a business trip so am not sure when I will be back so it's better like that so I won't miss you too much"

"alright bye and have a great day"she hanged up and dropped the phone on the table as she was about to continue with her work her mind drifted to Micheal just remembering him made her smile she wondered what he would be doing at home
he would probably be watching the TV she checked her wristwatch it was almost lunch time

he was bored after watching series of movies so he felt like going outside and taking a stroll he stepped out but he ran back inside because of the scorching sun he saw one of her cars and wondered if the keys would be inside he went inside and tried searching for it but he couldn't find it so he finally gave up and lied down on the big chair as he stared in to space he heard the honking of the car horn that must be her he quickly went outside and waited until her car drove in and she came out he walked up to her and smiled

"I saw the message you left on the table thanks for the food it was excellent so what are you doing at home by this time of the day I guess there isn't much to do at the office"

"actually I just received a big contract and it's really keeping me busy but I just came to check on you see if you might need anything"

"am not a baby Michelle I can't take care of myself so you don't need to worry"

"alright let's go inside"they both entered into the house...TBC

Thanks, pls make the update a bit faster b4 we get to real celebration period where you might not have much time and we also might not have time to do a follow up.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2018
OP tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2018
Thanks Marvel
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
jattopeter:
Thanks, pls make the update a bit faster b4 we get to real celebration period where you might not have much time and we also might not have time to do a follow up.
Thanks
alright I will try and do that

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
MICHAEL
he got inside the car while Michelle entered through the driver's seat

"do you need to go to outside you are supposed to be resting"

"I know but I feel caged inside so am just going for a walk in an hour I will be back inside the house"

"but it's a bit sunny today "

"I know you're after my health but I really appreciate the concern but let me do this and I promise you that after this you won't be have to worry about me"

"is that a promise?"

"yes"

"make sure you don't stay too long outside and if you need anything just call me"

"Michelle am not a baby I will be alright"

"just say you will do that so I won't have to worry about you"

"alright I will do that "

"thank you" she started the engine "so where do you want me to drop you"

"just drop me at the junction and I will find my way from there"

"where are you even going?"

"am going to see a friend of mine who can probably help me"

"alright I just pray he will help"

"I pray so "the gate was opened for her and she drove out .....TBC

1 Like

Re: Medicine by izaray(f): 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmm...Just hope Michael will come back home sha
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
*********"
he came down from the cab he almost forgot to pay the man he apologized and gave him some notes he looked carefully before crossing to the other side he entered into the building and met the receptionist

"good afternoon please is Mr kunle inside ?"

"please do you have an appointment with him"

"not really just call him and tell him his friend Micheal is here " the lady looked at him carefully before putting the call through
he just watched her as she noded and responded with a yes
she dropped the call and faced him

"you can go inside his office is at the second floor the first office by the Right"

"thank you"
he hurried to the second floor after seeing the office and knocked there was no answer he knocked again before entering
he saw a lady sitting on his laps they were both kissing each other it seems they didn't noticed his presence his old habit hadn't left him he had remembered him carrying different types of girls he had been like that since they were both in the secondary School they had been best of friends they even went to the same University and they worked at the same company they were practically brothers he coughed to announce his presence and the two of them detached from each other and the girl stood up from his lap and tried to adjust her skirt which was a little bit raised above her knees
his friend stood up and came to meet him

"Michael when did you enter?"

"I enterd some seconds ago I knocked and knocked and I guess you guys didn't know as you were busy doing your thing"

"am sorry"

"it's okay "he tried to prep and look at the lady but he was blocking him the face of the girl looked familiar he walked past him and moved closer to her she tried to hide her face but he bent down and got a better look at her face and he got the greatest shock of his life in his front was grace his ex girlfriend whom they had fixed the date of their wedding he couldn't believe his eyes

"grace!!!!" he didn't know when tears began to drop from his eyes kunle came forward

"it's not what you think"

"shut the Bleep off!!! I thought you were my friend but I guess I was wrong"
he eyes began to spin and he didn't know when he crashed to the ground he only heard faint voice as he closed his eyes...TBC

1 Like

Re: Medicine by aprilwise(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Michael's friend betrayed him with his ex girlfriend. No trust in this world.
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
aprilwise:
Michael's friend betrayed him with his ex girlfriend. No trust in this world.
that's how this world is don't trust anybody only trust yourself
Re: Medicine by skubido(m): 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
OMG, how come.

Michael fall my hand sha, why im faint na

OP tanks for the update
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
skubido:
OMG, how come.

Michael fall my hand sha, why im faint na

Na the disappointment make am faint
Re: Medicine by germaphobe(m): 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
why must all the week characters of love in a story bear michael nawaoh, me self come the reason if i dey act like that sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.