Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Medicine - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Medicine (74999 Views)

The Dark History Of Black People Being Abused In The Field Of Medicine / Sunday Sunday Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medicine by Juniorangel(m): 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Mr marvel... My nigga always updating. U no dey disappoint at all even after everyday's hustle.2 thumbs up for u abeg e no easy.
Re: Medicine by Evold: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2018
I thought I would become a doctor by reading this piece. How wrong I was. I wonder what could be the secret behind the title.
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2018
Evold:
I thought I would become a doctor by reading this piece. How wrong I was. I wonder what could be the secret behind the title.
hmmm that's nice
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Juniorangel:
Mr marvel... My nigga always updating. U no dey disappoint at all even after everyday's hustle.2 thumbs up for u abeg e no easy.
thanks so much
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thank you brother. I really appreciate you
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
Marvel15 coman continue
Re: Medicine by aprilwise(m): 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2018
LightQueen:
Marvel15 coman continue
Hello dear, how's u?
Re: Medicine by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2018
aprilwise:
Hello dear, how's u?
Evening dear, I am fine.. And you?
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2018
LightQueen:
Marvel15 coman continue
am coming just give me sometime to finish up what am doing
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2018
the nomination thread for the December awards is open please vote for marvel15 as the best writer as a gift for Christmas if you all think I deserve it then voting for me wont be a problem for you please do this as soon as possible....good morning to you all

1 Like

Re: Medicine by jbtobsyn(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2018
marvel15:
the nomination thread for the December awards is open please vote for marvel15 as the best writer as a gift for Christmas if you all think I deserve it then voting for me wont be a problem for you please do this as soon as possible....good morning to you all
When you increase the length of your episodes,I will vote for you.
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 9:59am On Dec 08, 2018
jbtobsyn:
lolzz of course I will try
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
please post the link here. let us all vote for Marvel 15
Re: Medicine by Mofy123: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
jbtobsyn:
seconded
Re: Medicine by zoomman(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mofy123:

seconded
Thirded.....
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
chief Adesina
he sat on his chair playing with the pen in his hands he was waiting to get feedback from the guys he sent he was very anxious and didn't Know what to do then their was a knock on the door he sat very well hoping it was the boys he sent out

"come in"
the door opened and two men came in immediately he recognized them
"what took you so long ?"

"we are so sorry chief we had some delays but it's sorted out"

"where is the package ?"

"he brought out a big envelope he had folded in his pocket and gave it to him he took it from him And brought out the content he smiled as he browsed through it he was very pleased and at the same time disturbed he dropped it gently and stared at nowhere in particular

"chief what do you want us to do now?"
he wasn't sure of what he was going to do but he knew acting in haste will definitely make him loose the girl he was going to approach this carefully and with all caution

"lay low for now and keep watching them when it's time I will surely tell you what to do"

"but sir this man deserves to be taught a lesson how could he even think of dating the same woman as you let us teach him a lesson "

"I understand but I want you to lay low for now if I do anything in haste I will end up losing Because that will definitely make me lose face "

"alright sir we will do as you have ordered and get back to you on daily basis"

"you can go "the guys exit through the door he parked all the pictures and put in back into the envelope and put it inside his safe

one week after he was discharged he stood in the middle of the sitting room trying to think of the best possible way out of the whole problem but the more he thinks the more he had no idea on what to do his friend he thought he could rely on had proved he was not worth the work he kept walking to and fro to the extent that he didn't notice Michelle was there

she had been standing there for the past one minute and he didn't notice she had been standing there he must be thinking about how he was going to pay back the money he was owing she looked at the envelope in her hand she wasn't sure this was the right thing to do but she had to do it this was a risk she was willing to take despite not knowing how it was all going to end she was lost in her thought when he heard him call her name

"Michelle"
she got out of her reverie and looked up smiling she walked closer to him

"Michelle how long have you been standing there that I didn't notice"

"maybe five minutes ago"

"I must have been lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice you where standing there am sorry"

"it's okay so what is making you deep in thought"

"just thinking about stuffs

"thinking about how you are going to pay back the man"

"that's one of it"

"what others thoughts do you have ?"
he looked into her eyes not sure whether to tell her but he decided not to

"just about what happened few days ago I can't seem to get that incident off my mind

"I understand that it was a complete shock to you seeing someone you have shared virtually everything with going with your friend I know how it feels like it Happened to me recently"
she shouldn't have said that but it had gone out of her mouth she didn't really like telling other people her problems

"what do you mean?"

"my ex boyfriend mark I found out that he had been in a relationship with my best friend grace for only God knows when it had been going on the first time I caught them I forgave him but after a little while he got back into it and this time I couldn't forgive him it was definitely over I thought he loved me but I was wrong "
he moved closer to her and patted her shoulders gently

"it's okay Michelle everything will be alright am sure you will find the right man that deserves you one day"
she smiled and stared into his eyes it was the first time she had the boldness to look into his eyes she was always shy to do so but this night was different

"I think I have found that man"

"really? tell me who is that lucky to person?"

"don't worry when it's time you will know"

"alright but I must say he is indeed a lucky man to have a girl like you around him"

"indeed he is"
she had always wanted to do this so she moved closer to her to the extent that there nose were almost touching she tilt her head forward and there lips met for a deep kiss the kiss melted her heart he responded quite well and held her face with his two ends as he kissed her more deeply
his hands started going places he never thought it would just then a voice inside him said this is wrong you guys should stop
he continued but memories of him and grace kissing each other flooded his mind he withdrew immediately

"what's wrong Micheal?"

"am sorry Michelle this is wrong "

"what is wrong?"

"everything it's like am been an ingrate for everything you have done for me"

"what are you talking about?"

"am sorry Michelle but this can never be"
she looked down feeling dissappointed
but she was definitely not going to give up she moved closer to him and held his hands gently

"Micheal I understand that you are still heartbroken but in this life one has to moved forward from his or her past if you allow yourself to continue to be haunted by your past then you will be a slave to you past you guys have spent a lot of time together but you have to move on from all this I shouldn't be saying this but since I have met you my life has really changed for the better I feel now that meeting you at the edge of that bridge about to commit suicide was definitely God's doing I believe God had something planned for the two of us"
she was actually right not moving on would definitely hinder him from progressing so he needed to Break that barrier

"but...."

"shssssh..." she put her hands on his lips and removed it she was waiting for him to make the move which he did in no time he drew her closer and kissed her deeply it was like fire burning inside of her as she surrendered completely to his touch he was touching her in areas she couldn't resist
she unbuttoned her blouse and it remained her bra he put his hand behind her back and gently removed the bra releasing her two succulent breast from bondage he pushed her gently to the chair and layed her gently and then he started to explore her body with his tongue till he got to her breast he held one part and pressed it gently licking and carressing it he removed her skirt and it remained her panties he licked that area for a while before she helped him to remove his trousers and his boxers she held his already hard dick and stroked it for awhile before she spread her legs ready to take him inside her they kissed for a while before he his dick go in slowly inside her it felt good as she gave out a soft moan tonight was her lucky night he began to thrust in and out but she encouraged him to increase the pace which he did not after a while he released and collapsed on top of her he looked at her and smiled and kissed her forehead he rolled to her side and entered from behind she wasn't expecting that but it felt good they did that for another ten minutes before he relaxed and played with her nipples they were both naked and they didn't mind since they were the only ones inside she was very happy and she felt this was the right time to give him her gift she was sure he would be very happy she stood up and looked around looking for where she dropped the envelope she saw it on the floor she went and picked it up

"what is that in your hand ?"
she gave it to him

"open it and you will see whats inside "
he looked at her and teared opened the envelope he looked at it and was surprised

"Michelle where did you get this?"

"recently remember I told you I got a big deal from one of the top men in politics "

"I remember you mentioned something like that"

"yeah am just giving this to you as a token I want you to open back your company and sure with this you should be able to get back on track and let me know if you need anything else"

"Michelle I really can't thank you enough am very grateful"he kissed her and hugged her passionately...TBC

3 Likes

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2018
happy Sunday to you all and good morning hope you all have a great service in God's presence
Re: Medicine by Ann2012(f): 8:52am On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 11:49am On Dec 09, 2018
marvel15:
chief Adesina
he sat on his chair playing with the pen in his hands he was waiting to get feedback from the guys he sent he was very anxious and didn't Know what to do then their was a knock on the door he sat very well hoping it was the boys he sent out

"come in"
the door opened and two men came in immediately he recognized them
"what took you so long ?"

"we are so sorry chief we had some delays but it's sorted out"

"where is the package ?"

"he brought out a big envelope he had folded in his pocket and gave it to him he took it from him And brought out the content he smiled as he browsed through it he was very pleased and at the same time disturbed he dropped it gently and stared at nowhere in particular

"chief what do you want us to do now?"
he wasn't sure of what he was going to do but he knew acting in haste will definitely make him loose the girl he was going to approach this carefully and with all caution

"lay low for now and keep watching them when it's time I will surely tell you what to do"

"but sir this man deserves to be taught a lesson how could he even think of dating the same woman as you let us teach him a lesson "

"I understand but I want you to lay low for now if I do anything in haste I will end up losing Because that will definitely make me lose face "

"alright sir we will do as you have ordered and get back to you on daily basis"

"you can go "the guys exit through the door he parked all the pictures and put in back into the envelope and put it inside his safe

one week after he was discharged he stood in the middle of the sitting room trying to think of the best possible way out of the whole problem but the more he thinks the more he had no idea on what to do his friend he thought he could rely on had proved he was not worth the work he kept walking to and fro to the extent that he didn't notice Michelle was there

she had been standing there for the past one minute and he didn't notice she had been standing there he must be thinking about how he was going to pay back the money he was owing she looked at the envelope in her hand she wasn't sure this was the right thing to do but she had to do it this was a risk she was willing to take despite not knowing how it was all going to end she was lost in her thought when he heard him call her name

"Michelle"
she got out of her reverie and looked up smiling she walked closer to him

"Michelle how long have you been standing there that I didn't notice"

"maybe five minutes ago"

"I must have been lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice you where standing there am sorry"

"it's okay so what is making you deep in thought"

"just thinking about stuffs

"thinking about how you are going to pay back the man"

"that's one of it"

"what others thoughts do you have ?"
he looked into her eyes not sure whether to tell her but he decided not to

"just about what happened few days ago I can't seem to get that incident off my mind

"I understand that it was a complete shock to you seeing someone you have shared virtually everything with going with your friend I know how it feels like it Happened to me recently"
she shouldn't have said that but it had gone out of her mouth she didn't really like telling other people her problems

"what do you mean?"

"my ex boyfriend mark I found out that he had been in a relationship with my best friend grace for only God knows when it had been going on the first time I caught them I forgave him but after a little while he got back into it and this time I couldn't forgive him it was definitely over I thought he loved me but I was wrong "
he moved closer to her and patted her shoulders gently

"it's okay Michelle everything will be alright am sure you will find the right man that deserves you one day"
she smiled and stared into his eyes it was the first time she had the boldness to look into his eyes she was always shy to do so but this night was different

"I think I have found that man"

"really? tell me who is that lucky to person?"

"don't worry when it's time you will know"

"alright but I must say he is indeed a lucky man to have a girl like you around him"

"indeed he is"
she had always wanted to do this so she moved closer to her to the extent that there nose were almost touching she tilt her head forward and there lips met for a deep kiss the kiss melted her heart he responded quite well and held her face with his two ends as he kissed her more deeply
his hands started going places he never thought it would just then a voice inside him said this is wrong you guys should stop
he continued but memories of him and grace kissing each other flooded his mind he withdrew immediately

"what's wrong Micheal?"

"am sorry Michelle this is wrong "

"what is wrong?"

"everything it's like am been an ingrate for everything you have done for me"

"what are you talking about?"

"am sorry Michelle but this can never be"
she looked down feeling dissappointed
but she was definitely not going to give up she moved closer to him and held his hands gently

"Micheal I understand that you are still heartbroken but in this life one has to moved forward from his or her past if you allow yourself to continue to be haunted by your past then you will be a slave to you past you guys have spent a lot of time together but you have to move on from all this I shouldn't be saying this but since I have met you my life has really changed for the better I feel now that meeting you at the edge of that bridge about to commit suicide was definitely God's doing I believe God had something planned for the two of us"
she was actually right not moving on would definitely hinder him from progressing so he needed to Break that barrier

"but...."

"shssssh..." she put her hands on his lips and removed it she was waiting for him to make the move which he did in no time he drew her closer and kissed her deeply it was like fire burning inside of her as she surrendered completely to his touch he was touching her in areas she couldn't resist
she unbuttoned her blouse and it remained her bra he put his hand behind her back and gently removed the bra releasing her two succulent breast from bondage he pushed her gently to the chair and layed her gently and then he started to explore her body with his tongue till he got to her breast he held one part and pressed it gently licking and carressing it he removed her skirt and it remained her panties he licked that area for a while before she helped him to remove his trousers and his boxers she held his already hard dick and stroked it for awhile before she spread her legs ready to take him inside her they kissed for a while before he his dick go in slowly inside her it felt good as she gave out a soft moan tonight was her lucky night he began to thrust in and out but she encouraged him to increase the pace which he did not after a while he released and collapsed on top of her he looked at her and smiled and kissed her forehead he rolled to her side and entered from behind she wasn't expecting that but it felt good they did that for another ten minutes before he relaxed and played with her nipples they were both naked and they didn't mind since they were the only ones inside she was very happy and she felt this was the right time to give him her gift she was sure he would be very happy she stood up and looked around looking for where she dropped the envelope she saw it on the floor she went and picked it up

"what is that in your hand ?"
she gave it to him

"open it and you will see whats inside "
he looked at her and teared opened the envelope he looked at it and was surprised

"Michelle where did you get this?"

"recently remember I told you I got a big deal from one of the top men in politics "

"I remember you mentioned something like that"

"yeah am just giving this to you as a token I want you to open back your company and sure with this you should be able to get back on track and let me know if you need anything else"

"Michelle I really can't thank you enough am very grateful"he kissed her and hugged her passionately...TBC
wetin I dy look forward to see since the day they met....... Nice one
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks for the update bro. This made me happy
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=famopompy post=73685152]Thanks for the update bro. This made me happy [/quote
lolzz I will try to make you guys happy continually
Re: Medicine by KhalifaDam: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2018
You shouldn't have quoted the whole thing na. I thought It was another update..... cry
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2018
famopompy:
Thanks for the update bro. This made me happy
I will keep trying to make you guys happy more often
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2018
KhalifaDam:
You shouldn't have quoted the whole thing na. I thought It was another update..... cry
lolzz
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2018
You are the best, bro. Give us the link for the December award..... let us vote
Re: Medicine by jbtobsyn(m): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
jattopeter:
wetin I dy look forward to see since the day they met....... Nice one
Why this rubbish na?
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2018

1 Like

Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2018
here is the link so don't forget to vote for me
Re: Medicine by jattopeter(m): 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
jbtobsyn:
Why this rubbish na?
I beg your pardon?
Re: Medicine by famopompy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2018
Nomination Thread For December
Re: Medicine by marvel15(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

HANNAH 'S STORY ----***falling In Love Or Lust With My Neighbour ***---- / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) / Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.