Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples (46751 Views)

Man Holds Partner’s Backside As They Strike Pose In Stunning Pre-wedding Photos / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by jafol(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
I would rather have us as yorubas marry fulani, they r beautiful and well behaved with class unlike those oloshos from the east. Davido should have taken a yoruba or fulani/hausa girl and his future will be brighter unlike taking an ugly worwor biafran that hates yoruba. Infact he will be more popular n richer thn he is ...Spits on them.
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Aishie: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
pls,am searching for an Hausa/ Fulani bf for a serious relationship. if you knw any site,link or someone.
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Whizzahd(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Quigley:

To slap you dey hungry me. What an undiluted slowpoke! GTFOH.

Slap now, you dumb shnoo. Fool. The truth is bitter and hurts. I can only imagine you as a disfigured dog infected with rabies
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by abdulkayus(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
babacletus:

Is that so, so if he says he's yoruba it will now be for tribal reasons, even his surname is for political reasons, the fact that the yorubas in illorin have been subdued by an emir means they are fulanised

Subdued by who? Hahahahaha. Guy, u are funny. Don't just follows the lies people on social media especially the non Yorubas peddle on social media just to spite the Yorubas. The Emir don't even speak fulani anymore, except Yoruba. Go to Ilorin Town now, everywhere is Yoruba u hear people speaking. Speak fulani to people and they will look at you as "who is this alien?". Guy, just forget oooo.
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by abdulkayus(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
themanderon:

These are the super elites of the north.

Not super elite. Even average fulanis are this beautiful. I do see them everyday and have them as friends. Been in kano for almost 3 decades.
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by victme1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
These pictures Man holding Woman.... Kai... This is against the Muslim law.
Woman holding Man, even in preparation to wed is an abomination.

May be it is not the north I grew up.
Very un-Islamic
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
victme1:
These pictures Man holding Woman.... Kai... This is against the Muslim law.
Woman holding Man, even in preparation to wed is an abomination.

May be it is not the north I grew up.
Very un-Islamic

Very TRUE. Which means Muslims are gradually degenerating too perhaps with time they will also start doing doggy style poses, showing their cleavages, wearing bum shorts in emulation of the DEGENERATED ones.
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by kechywillz(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
If I ask one of the fine babes hand in marriage will u people allow me
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by FemiMaduka(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
abdulkayus:

Subdued by who? Hahahahaha. Guy, u are funny. Don't just follows the lies people on social media especially the non Yorubas peddle on social media just to spite the Yorubas. The Emir don't even speak fulani anymore, except Yoruba. Go to Ilorin Town now, everywhere is Yoruba u hear people speaking. Speak fulani to people and they will look at you as "who is this alien?". Guy, just forget oooo.

He is right. Alimi usurped power from the Afonja folks (Afonja himself a rebellious general). Till today, the Emirs of Ilorin are descendants of Alimi. The fact that they speak Yoruba more than the natives does not make them Yoruba - they are, indeed, FULANI. I mean they have never denied this fact.

Go and do your research properly. Both Idiagbon and Olusola are of Fulani heritage. Saraki's forbear was a Fulani mallam from Mali. Go find out.
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by abdulkayus(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2018
FemiMaduka:

He is right. Alimi usurped power from the Afonja folks (Afonja himself a rebellious general). Till today, the Emirs of Ilorin are descendants of Alimi. The fact that they speak Yoruba more than the natives does not make them Yoruba - they are, indeed, FULANI. I mean they have never denied this fact.

Go and do your research properly. Both Idiagbon and Olusola are of Fulani heritage. Saraki's forbear was a Fulani mallam from Mali. Go find out.

Sara ki come from other part of Yoruba state(I have forgotten the state) but has been in kwara for years.
Ilorin is a Yoruba town and nothing can change that but they are ruled by an emir which ancestors are fulani
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by Amaechi5(m): 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
Okay but the first Pic is that impressed me.

Learn how to buy your favorite xiaomi phone in Nigeria through here https://zpykiostech.com/buy-xiaomi-phones-nigeria/
Re: Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples by habsydiamond(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
These men go don chop plenty koboko ooo grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Why Do Men Patronize Prostitutes? (Video) / What Can A Guy Gain From A Relationship Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.