Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning (911 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / Nigerian Man Wants To Make Cute Babies With Any Lady, Advertises Himself Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by centboy123456(m): 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2018
A 60-year-old English transgender man has revealed that he would like to go back to being a woman

According to the man identified as Lee Harries, being raped and abused by his father as a child pushed him to transition to a man

- 15 years after his transition, Lee has revealed that it was a mistake which he would love to fix

The issue of people changing their sex has become as rampant as babies getting born. Everyday, new reports of adults and teenagers undergoing the transgender process in order to 'feel more comfortable in their skin', pop up on social media.

Well, it appears this transgender man identified as Lee Harries is regretting the decision to alter his original sex and wants to go back to being a woman. According to the 60-year-old man who started the transitioning in 2002 and completed it in 2013, it is a mistake he wants to make right now

Speaking on the reason he changed sex, Lee who was born Debbie Karemer revealed he was that he was raped and abused by his father. Not dealing with the traumatic experience well enough, he opted to change his complete identity
Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by centboy123456(m): 5:33pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lee Harries as a man (left) and Lee when he was Debbie (right) Source: SOUTH WEST NEWS SERVICE

He had this to say: "I look in the mirror through the eyes of that terrified 15-year-old girl and see this funny little man staring back at me. I'm a woman, I'm still Debbie. I wish I could turn back the clock and just have the foresight of what the nightmare the next 15 years would be. I'm a woman I'm not meant to be a bloke. I'm trapped.It's a complete mess - where do you even start? I just regret the decision.”

Narrating his ordeal, the 60-year-old stated that his father had left home when he was two and they were estranged until he was 14 and they met outside his school.

Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by centboy123456(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lee Harries as a girl (left) and Lee Harries after his transition Source: SOUTH WEST NEWS SERVICE

Lee who was still Debbie at the time revealed that he spent the night with his place and was raped and sexually abused by his father who is now dead.

He went on to add: "I was traumatized by what had happened in my life and it was misdiagnosed as being transgender. Looking back now I realize that it was simply a feeling that if I didn't have a vagina, I couldn't be raped. But I'm not a man, I am an approximation of a man. I feel completely mutilated. I wish I could wake up as Debbie and realize that the last 15 years were just as bad a nightmare.

Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by Oreofepeters: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
it's too late, bears had grown on you already. enjoy your cravings..
Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by centboy123456(m): 5:44pm On Nov 05, 2018
Oreofepeters:
it's too late, bears had grown on you already. enjoy your cravings..

lol u think so
Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by Tamarapetty(f): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2018
Lmao
Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
Is it when you are 60
Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2018
S/He finally realized that to be a man is not a day's job.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2018
Kai! Person for don sleep with this woman, not knowing it's a man....then a woman, then a man....then a woman.

TUFIA!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by ottohan: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2018
Ngeneukwenu and modath comes to mind
Re: Transgender Man Wants To Become A Woman Again15 Years After Transitioning by centboy123456(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Kai! Person for don sleep with this woman, not knowing it's a man....then a woman, then a man....then a woman.

TUFIA!

hahahahah abi oh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Cheating Wife,who Is The Cause? / 7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. / Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Is Off The Market, Set To Wed Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.