Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! (3280 Views)

Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE / When Someone You Love Or Crush On Rejects You! (oriaku Rant Vol.3) / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Amarabae(f): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin grin grin
I am back again.
I really missed you guys. cool cool
How are you guys doing?
What's the latest gist here,
Any news.
Airfoce girlfriend Don born? cool
Congrats to him if yes.
Where is everyone?
Hope you all have your pvc for 2019
Once again it's great to be back.
Oriaku loves you all kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
So we should fry sand now abi?

9 Likes

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Amarabae(f): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
Hmm
How are you dear
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amarabae:

How are you dear
cheesy cheesy
I hope you're working on your GP

1 Like

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oriaku welcome ooo. kiss

1 Like

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Amarabae(f): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
cheesy cheesy
I hope you're working on your GP
GP?
I don't understand dear
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg who be oriaku o....
Or wait first. Aren't you the girl who complained that she can't keep up with her studies with a low GP?

4 Likes

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Amarabae(f): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oriaku welcome ooo. kiss

Thank you sweerie. *hugs* kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amarabae:

GP?
I don't understand dear
a moniker that looks like yours said she's finding it difficult to keep up with her studies.
Are you The one?

To be more precise, she studies mechanical engineering

3 Likes

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amarabae:
grin grin grin
I am back again.
I really missed you guys. cool cool
How are you guys doing?
What's the latest gist here,
Any news.
Airfoce girlfriend Don born? cool
Congrats to him if yes.
Where is everyone?
Hope you all have your pvc for 2019
Once again it's great to be back.
Oriaku loves you all kiss kiss
another Queen Belle lefulefu come and see ooooo shocked
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
another Queen Belle
Taaa!
Check a profile before you vomit nonsense
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Amarabae(f): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
a moniker that looks like yours said she's finding it difficult to keep up with her studies.
Are you The one?

To be more precise, she studies mechanical engineering
No not me.
I know the person you are talking about.
Have forgotten the name.

2 Likes

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Does her profile look fake to you?
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Amarabae(f): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
Who is queen belle grin grin
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
Taaa!
Check a profile before you vomit nonsense
you mean she's real undecided
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amarabae:

No not me.
I know the person you are talking about.
Have forgotten the name.
its okay. How are you
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amarabae:

it was a fake female account who was busted here recently. You missed o
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
you mean she's real undecided
cool
Maybe
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Amarabae(f): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
it was a fake female account who was busted here recently. You missed o
Hmmm.
Hwfa at Airforce?
Is he now a dad? cool
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amarabae:

Hmmm.
Hwfa at Airforce?
Is he now a dad? cool
in fact I was about to open a thread relating to his absence.
I missed his threads and the reactions that come from them. Maybe pinkjacket has given him a child. Just maybe

1 Like

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by LuciferKristi: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
The smell of rotten fish led me to this thread.

Not surprised it's coming from a frustrated & aggressive feminist.

*spits angry

6 Likes

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by IamD18: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Only a fool will think and believe you were away all these while.

5 Likes

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
Amarabae:

sorry, thought you are fake undecided.too much fraudsters with females monikers are much here. undecided
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
LuciferKristi:
The smell of rotten fish led me to this thread.

Not surprised it's coming from a frustrated & aggressive feminist.

*spits angry
they don come grin

Its okay. Are you sure she's a misandrist?
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
IamD18:
Only a fool will think and believe you were away all these while.
exactly... She's just ghosting as a guest

1 Like

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
she legitcheesy. I know hercheesy.
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
my nigga

Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
in fact I was about to open a thread relating to his absence.
I missed his threads and the reactions that come from them. Maybe pinkjacket has given him a child. Just maybe
im and pinkjacket divorce. Na one new babe come dey carry im baby.its like u sef u no dey follow im story wellcheesy.
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
im and pinkjacket divorce. Na one new babe come dey carry im baby.its like u sef u no dey follow im story wellcheesy.
abeg I no get time. That guy post day enter 500+. E no easy. Even the real celebs for nairaland no get that much post
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
lefulefu:
OK. I think i will take a break from Nl. undecided
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by WinningEleven(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
JjBankys:
OK. I think i will take a break from Nl. undecided
you need to bro. You take it too seriously. I'm just a teen here to catch fun cool
Re: Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
my nigga
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reason Why You Should Never Marry A Fair Lady / Man Gets Really Creative As He Asks A Girl Out On A Date / Guys, Have U Ever Lose The Opporunity To Bleep A Girl Who Slept At Your Place ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.