Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE (1536 Views)

Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Amarabae(f): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2023
Who remembers me?
Its been long dearies,
Where are all those Wonderful guys and babes in romance section back then
Am just seeing new new monikers here.
All the same
Its good to be back
Let me briefly re-introduce myself for the sake of ndi pm
I am Oriaku Amara
A nurse
A wife
A mother
A relationship counselor
I believe that romance section can truly be a refreshing point of educative threads that will benefit our relationship and personal life.

3 Likes

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by VikingKing: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2023
I'm still waiting for your husband to divorce you so I can come and possess my possession.

2 Likes

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by eepeepook: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2023
Fine girl no dey Nairaland.
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Amarabae(f): 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2023
I remember
Naijaboiy
Lalasticclala
Ngeneukweenu
Etc
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Amarabae(f): 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2023
eepeepook:
Fine girl no dey Nairaland.
Speak good English dear
Don't be addicted pidgin english

1 Like

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by BlackhatMentor: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2023
Foooool

1 Like

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Rejouir: 9:23pm On Dec 07, 2023
Oriaku? Igbo women ehn.
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Amarabae(f): 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2023
Rejouir:
Oriaku? Igbo women ehn.
Gracias
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Lovemeharder(f): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2023
Welcome.
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Tallesty1(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2023
Amarabae:
I remember Naijaboiy Lalasticclala Ngeneukweenu Etc
Nothing lovely about Ngene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Amarabae(f): 3:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Welcome.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by ednut1(m): 3:18am On Dec 08, 2023
cheesy Feminist that year
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Balistic4: 3:21am On Dec 08, 2023
Tallesty1:
Nothing lovely about Ngene
He's a nuisance tongue tongue
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Gerrard59(m): 5:24am On Dec 08, 2023
ednut1:

You remember LotteraU? Ogugua something who was dating one run-around mod those days? grin There was this other lass who alfa meils pursued her away from Nairaland.

I wonder why most Igbo women, especially those who grew outside the East are feminists. Uloma, Moe (mother is Igbo) and all dem TwitterNG feminists are Igbos, majority of them grew outside the East. Even our residents Pocohantas and Cococandy are Igbos. I am willing to bet Ladyhopp something too is Igbo. The only non-Igbo Nairaland feminist I can think of was one Yoruba female moniker that starts with K. What I recall about her is her notoriety for not writing legibly.

1 Like

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by ednut1(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

You remember LotteraU? Ogugua something who was dating one run-around mod those days? grin There was this other lass who alfa meils pursued her away from Nairaland.

I wonder why most Igbo women, especially those who grew outside the East are feminists. Uloma, Moe (mother is Igbo) and all dem TwitterNG feminists are Igbos, majority of them grew outside the East. Even our residents Pocohantas and Cococandy are Igbos. I am willing to bet Ladyhopp something too is Igbo. The only non-Igbo Nairaland feminist I can think of was one Yoruba female moniker that starts with K. What I recall about her is her notoriety for not writing legibly.
ogugua and sexkillz. Well igbo culture is more patriarchal, Supreme Court had to rule inheritance by females in igbo land . Even on the audio app called clubhouse 90% of the feminists are igbo lol
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/supreme-courts-decision-on-female-inheritance-divides-igbo/amp/
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Gerrard59(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2023
ednut1:
ogugua and sexkillz. Well igbo culture is more patriarchal, Supreme Court had to rule inheritance by females in igbo land . Even on the audio app called clubhouse 90% of the feminists are igbo lol
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/supreme-courts-decision-on-female-inheritance-divides-igbo/amp/

But the majority of these Igbo feminists grew outside the East. So if the culture is patriarchal, more Eastern-based Igbos should be feminists rather than those outside the region. Fine, I know those born and bred in the East who are equally more feminist at heart, but less vocal. But then, the Nigerian culture itself is patriarchal. Most Nigerian ethnic groups are patriarchal, but how come we don't have fiery feminists in other ethnic groups such as Ibibio, Urohobo, Ijaw, Jukun, Tiv, Idoma, etc? Mind you, these groups have the majority of kith who are Christians.

One theory is that by being outside the region, they had to fend for themselves and participate in a more competitive society. When a woman begins to perform more masculine tasks, she resorts to social media feminism. Another theory is that due to Christianity, Igbos assimilate more Western ideologies quickly than other ethnic groups. So, they begin to espouse them when they are in safer societies. This is why there are fewer Igbo feminists based in the north. People promote certain ideologies when dem don chop food belly full. How many Northern Christian women do we know that are fiery feminists?

This is just on feminism alone o. I am willing to bet there are more Igbo lesbians than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.

cc: Kelechi009: I would love to get your opinion on this since you are a researcher.

2 Likes

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Amarabae(f): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2023
ednut1:
wink
Merry xmas in advance
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Amarabae(f): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

Don't confuse being outspoken to being a feminist
They are two different things

3 Likes

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Buzzbirth(m): 9:20am On Dec 08, 2023
Una two fine Sha
But which one u be among the two for ur dm
I want check something
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

But the majority of these Igbo feminists grew outside the East. So if the culture is patriarchal, more Eastern-based Igbos should be feminists rather than those outside the region. Fine, I know those born and bred in the East who are equally more feminist at heart, but less vocal. But then, the Nigerian culture itself is patriarchal. Most Nigerian ethnic groups are patriarchal, but how come we don't have fiery feminists in other ethnic groups such as Ibibio, Urohobo, Ijaw, Jukun, Tiv, Idoma, etc? Mind you, these groups have the majority of kith who are Christians.

One theory is that by being outside the region, they had to fend for themselves and participate in a more competitive society. When a woman begins to perform more masculine tasks, she resorts to social media feminism. Another theory is that due to Christianity, Igbos assimilate more Western ideologies quickly than other ethnic groups. So, they begin to espouse them when they are in safer societies. This is why there are fewer Igbo feminists based in the north. People promote certain ideologies when dem don chop food belly full. How many Northern Christian women do we know that are fiery feminists?

This is just on feminism alone o. I am willing to bet there are more Igbo lesbians than any other ethnic group in Nigeria.

cc: Kelechi009: I would love to get your opinion on this since you are a researcher.

Fend for myself how?

1) Did I at any point tell you my parents abandoned me or I saw myself through school?

2) What makes you think I am not SE-based? I have lived an equal number of years both in the SE and SW interchangeably.

3) The Nigerian culture is patriarchal, but am I supposed to speak on cultures I do not know of? The onus is on their women to speak on them and if they are okay with it, good for them.

4) What exactly is social media feminism? Do you know me offline or did any NLder that knows me offline tell you I endorse infidelity, rape, spousal abuse, relegation of the girl child, shaming of unmarried women... etc, offline? I am trying to get why you think it is "social media feminism".

5) What exactly do you call masculine tasks? I have been working since after graduation. Is that a masculine task? If yes, should I resign and you start giving me my salary every month.

6 Likes

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Gerrard59(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

Fend for myself how?

1) Did I at any point tell you my parents abandoned me or I saw myself through school?

I am writing in general not specifically to you. It is a research question I have in mind. I simply want to know why the majority of feminists on the social media sphere in Nigeria are Igbo women.
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
Where have you been?

I have missed this woman grin grin grin grin
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2023
Gerrard59:

I am writing in general not specifically to you. It is a research question I have in mind. I simply want to know why the majority of feminists on the social media sphere in Nigeria are Igbo women.

Then you don't include me (or these women). There is no theory I haven't seen on feminism and feminists. Some others are very sure feminists are all ugly single unloved women. Carry out your research first, because I can't relate to fending for myself or doing masculine tasks. I don't need to fend for myself to know infidelity and beating one's wife is bad.
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poco iyaff vex grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Obierika(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Rejouir:
Oriaku? Igbo women ehn.

Igbo amaka! grin
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Persephone1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Poco iyaff vex grin grin grin grin

I am not angry o. I don't have strength to be angry and definitely not at certain monikers. But I hope I have helped with one research sample. When we don't talk, they say women don't love themselves. You talk and you are profiled as doing masculine tasks. Which one is masculine task? Did I jack a car's engine or I climbed MTN mast?

Na why I no dey talk again. Even your fellow women would say they didn't send you message and they are not like you. Toor! Let me be enjoying Nigeria, eating and taking pictures. grin

1 Like

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
pocohantas:

I am not angry o. I don't have strength to be angry and definitely not at certain monikers. But I hope I have helped with one research sample. When we don't talk, they say women don't love themselves. You talk and you are profiled as doing masculine tasks. Which one is masculine task? Did I jack a car's engine or I climbed MTN mast?

Na why I no dey talk again. Even your fellow women would say they didn't send you message and they are not like you. Toor! Let me be enjoying Nigeria, eating and taking pictures. grin
Lol... grin grin I don't know about Coco but I have seen you state severally that you are not a feminist on Nl grin you have never identify as one so when I saw your monicker being mentioned I knew Gerrard don buy market grin grin grin Nice to know you aren't angry grin.

As I dey I no get strength, I have come to realize that life is sweeter when you pay attention to people and things that matters OFFLINE. Na detty December budget I dey work on since morning... Myself and family nah my focus. Let online people (men and women) handle themselves grin
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by pocohantas(f): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol... grin grin I don't know about Coco but I have seen you state severally that you are not a feminist on Nl grin you have never identify as one so when I saw your monicker being mentioned I knew Gerrard don buy market grin grin grin Nice to know you aren't angry grin.

As I dey I no get strength, I have come to realize that life is sweeter when you pay attention to people and things that matters OFFLINE. Na detty December budget I dey work on since morning... Myself and family nah my focus. Let online people (men and women) handle themselves grin

Once you are outspoken on female issues, you have turn feminist. Next thing they see you cooking for your man and say "after deceiving young girls". And I would be wondering when I told young girls not to cook. It must sha be the narrative they want.

Omo, na now life come sweet. I no get strength for anyhow argument. If it weren't him, I won't even answer. I was just going through the section and saw Amara's thread. I was shocked because she hasn't been around. Only to open and see my moniker. I no dey even read my mentions again. Online people would be fine. Women would be fine too. Any woman wey her man dey show shege should use her mouth and say it. My own isn't showing me shege yet. So let me be posting our enjoyment.
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by SweetBuns(f): 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2023
Amarabae:
Who remembers me?
Its been long dearies,
All the same
Its good to be back
I am Oriaku Amara
A nurse
A wife
A mother
A relationship counselor
I believe that romance section can truly be a refreshing point of educative threads that will benefit our relationship and personal life.
Where have you been kiss
We missed you 💓
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by kkins25(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2023
Amarabae:
Who remembers me?
Its been long dearies,
All the same
Its good to be back
I am Oriaku Amara
A nurse
A wife
A mother
A relationship counselor

same Amara from marine kingdom?

2 Likes

Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by jamesversion: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
Amarabae:
Who remembers me?
Its been long dearies,
All the same
Its good to be back
I am Oriaku Amara
A nurse
A wife
A mother
A relationship counselor

Wetin you bring come back MADAM NURSE?

Oya share free condom and Vitamin C. grin
Re: Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE by obinna58(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Amarabae:
Who remembers me?
Its been long dearies,
All the same
Its good to be back
I am Oriaku Amara
A nurse
A wife
A mother
A relationship counselor
Translate oriaku in English so everyone can understand
Thief

For people wey no understanding the meaning of oriaku, it means a thief and a gold digger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Soulmates? / London North West Ladies / Help I Want Her To Be Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.