Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically (1899 Views)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Pls help me. There's this girl have been seeing in my dreams for over 2years. I don't know her in person and how to locate her but in my dream she told me her first name which I searched on Facebook but couldn't find her.
Five Days ago, I saw her in Port Harcourt, Rivers State when I went for Shopping. As soon as I saw her my spirit whispered to me "Here She is" I walk up to her and Greeted her, I told her I know her. She said She know me too but can't remember were we meet......Dear Readers and Advisers "She is a Goddess" Very Beautiful and Kind with the way she speaks to me.

For the pass 5days we've been talking on phone, she is intelligent, Kind, She don't keep secrets, she opens up everything to me.

I need your Advise, Is she my wife??
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Oreofepeters: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
2papa:
Pls help me. There's this girl have been seeing in my dreams for over 2years. I don't know her in person and how to locate her but in my dream she told me her first name which I searched on Facebook but couldn't find her.
Five Days ago, I saw her in Port Harcourt, Rivers State when I went for Shopping. As soon as I saw her my spirit whispered to me "Here She is" I walk up to her and Greeted her, I told her I know her. She said She know me too but can't remember were we meet......Dear Readers and Advisers "She is a Goddess" Very Beautiful and Kind with the way she speaks to me.

For the pass 5days we've been talking on phone, she is intelligent, Kind, She don't keep secrets, she opens up everything to me.

Google is your friend..

2 Likes

Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by gabinogem(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2018
((Guitar boy, if you see mami water, never never run away....)) ~in Sir Victor Uwaifo's voice.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by dingbang(m): 11:36am On Nov 07, 2018
You have met your spiritual wife.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by sirusX(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Your village people have finally found you after 2 years

10 Likes

Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Check her very well, if everything falls into place and u are happy with her then wife her.
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Biglittlelois(f): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Does this happen for real?? like seeing future spouse in the dream like a revelation or something?? i dont believe that undecided
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by sirusX(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Does this happen for real?? like seeing future spouse in the dream like a revelation or something?? i dont believe that undecided

This is the kind of tale you only hear in stories...but people believe that it happens.

They say fate has a way of letting people meet one's soulmate then get that feeling of déjà vu

As weird as it sounds, it might be for good that certain paths cross
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by haywire07(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2018
You guys have actually seen each other before and possibly fell for each other's looks. However, you both never had the chance to meet in person.

The face still lingers in your brain and you keep seeing the mami water in your dream.

I'll advise that you don't fall for someone completely because you have been dreaming repeatedly of her. She will Bleep you up.

Remember this comment!! cool
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by JONSYN7154: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
gabinogem:
((Guitar boy, if you see mami water, never never run away....)) ~in Sir Victor Uwaifo's voice.
grin
gabinogem:
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by daben1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
E be like say your future bright well well and your village people Wan follow you up
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Kingsteve(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
2papa:

Wow!
This is intriguing!
Tell us more.
Have you noticed any weird behaviour from her?
Has she appeared in your dream again since you guys finally met?
Do you think there's something mystical about her?
Is she light skinned?

Damn!
So many questions to ask.
I like the supernatural...
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Headlesschicken(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
undecided Don't let d Devil decieve you,if yuh story x anything to go by then u might actually be under some spiritual sh!t,dat can't be Normal,for two years n still after u,they r after something,armed robbers don't break into empty houses... Wisen up..
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Man up its a spiritual thing She is the one Only FEARS DOUBT and DISBELIEF can stop you
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by demikerry(f): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
sirusX:
Your village people have finally found you after 2 years
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by rex444(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Happened to me,even her name rhymed with d dream name. I married her

1 Like

Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
2papa:

No, she is your spiritual sister
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
rex444:
Happened to me,even her name rhymed with d dream name. I married her
How life with her Now
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by rex444(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Iamtosignno:
How life with her Now
so far she is showing d qualities of a wife.
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
rex444:
so far she is showing d qualities of a wife.
Thank God for your life
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by ibrutex(m): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Finally your village people don hack into your network chaiii
Re: I Saw Her In My Dream Before Seeing Her Physically by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
She is good. We meet this evening again.
Kingsteve:

Wow!
This is intriguing!
Tell us more.
Have you noticed any weird behaviour from her?
Has she appeared in your dream again since you guys finally met?
Do you think there's something mystical about her?
Is she light skinned?

Damn!
So many questions to ask.
I like the supernatural...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him / How To Get Into Her Pants On First Date (key Method) / “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.