Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Help Nairalanders Am Confused - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Nairalanders Am Confused (616 Views)

Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Please Help Me,am Confused, Depressed.i Dnt Have Anyone To Talk To / Help Nairalanders, Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders Am Confused by tess4real(f): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2010
i have been married for almost 2yrs, no kids yet, my husband doesnt trust me at all, he feels that i refused to get pregnant on purpose, honestly am trying, am a lawyer whenever anybody calls me the person is my lover according to my husband, whether its my client or not he doesnt want to know, honestly i need advice how do i make him understand i love him? he is hurting me seriously, i didnt bargain for this in marriage, it makes me wonder sometimes if marriage is worth it sometimes
Re: Help Nairalanders Am Confused by queenafric(f): 11:12pm On Jul 21, 2010
I really feel for you. Me think your hussy should be more understanding and shouldnt put pressure on u. Is there anyone whom your husband respects that you can talk to, so he/she can have a word with your hussy? It is also advisable if both of you can go to see a marriage counsellor
Re: Help Nairalanders Am Confused by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 22, 2010
@poster
the stress of this whole mess alone could be a source for your lack of pregnancy.
Re: Help Nairalanders Am Confused by Busybody2(f): 5:13am On Jul 22, 2010
queenafric:

I really feel for you. Me think your hussy should be more understanding and shouldnt put pressure on u. Is there anyone whom your husband respects that you can talk to, so he/she can have a word with your hussy? It is also advisable if both of you can go to see a marriage counsellor

Two years is a long time enough to go for testing to know if their is a reason you are not getting pregnant.

This is important to know too because of the lack of trust issues between the two of you, as there is a great possibility if you get pregnant, your Husband might wanna say it is the Mai-guard's baby sef undecided
Re: Help Nairalanders Am Confused by Nobody: 5:15am On Jul 22, 2010
kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

French Police Barbaric Act / Not Tonight Darling I Have A. / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.