Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together (4567 Views)

Insane Reaction As Man Finds Used Condom In His Cake While Having Breakfast / Watch Video: Cattle Rearer Seen Having Sex With His Cow / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by AcuraZDX: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
Controversial nightclub owner, Pretty Mike, who recently bought himself a busty intimacy gadget to celebrate his birthday shared this video of them having breakfast together.

Watch the hilarious video below:

https://zenithnaija.com/pretty-mike-and-his-busty-intimacy-gadget-seen-having-breakfast-together/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by LuciferKristi: 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
After this then spontaneous & aggressive banging from behind right on the dining table making sure the food messes her hair up when you pull it.

Lord...
I miss being alive.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Fierce11: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
I would choose a foolish man over a stupid man, any time and any day.
People are looking for a meal and this one is here wasting a plate on a doll that can never eat it. Smh. Stupid vagabond.

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by GOFRONT(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
Woow......Can't wait for my savings to garner up so I can place an order for Mercy Johnson's look alike type of soxdoll......It's my fantasy

This year's christmas is going to be for me and my Mercy shaped s*xdoll by the special grace of God...
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin cc Eberechi24
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
Woow......Can't wait for my savings to garner up so I can place an order for Mercy Johnson's look alike type of soxdoll......It's my fantasy

This year's christmas is going to be for me and my Mercy shaped s*xdoll by the special grace of God...
Haha dis one don werey

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hmm if i bleep sexdoll wetin i gain?
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by WinningEleven(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
This one has finally ran mad
Sleeping with a doll is like sleeping with a corpse.
How can I leave the real thing and bang a rubbery object?
Its like leaving henessy to drink fanta.
God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by IamPlato(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2018

It Is Always Difficult For People To Know You Are Mad especially When You Have Plenty Money

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
No difference btwn Doll and Woman being..once u cum they start looking like Fresh Vomit sad

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Eberechi24(f): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
lefulefu:
grin cc Eberechi24
Lol, babes don do the guy strong thing, he opt for sex doll.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Crimecity: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Preety mike don kolo oo..

What's amusing him here?

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by ibrutex(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
paedophile ......
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
I will order for mine, seems it is the future grin grin shocked

Now we are doing organic and inorganic hahahahahahaa

Life is fun.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by fancy4eve(f): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
Woow......Can't wait for my savings to garner up so I can place an orderMercy Johnson's look alike type of soxdoll......It's my fantasy

Hmmmmmm u don't hv 2 involve God in ur foolish act

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Fazemood(m): 12:02am On Nov 08, 2018
A result of multiple heartbreak and inferiority complex. Yes the two of both. Ezi PIG

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by mrjaydee(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2018
This guy don mad finish

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by highqueen(f): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2018
Disgusting.
Yuck.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by generationz(f): 5:51am On Nov 08, 2018
grin

There is just something about this guy that I find absolutely hilarious.

unlike bobrisky he doesn't really talk too much.

He just does something shocking and waits for people to go loco about it.

Kind of like what kanye west does to.

These people know how to strategically court attention .

Unlike the likes of Donald trump these people know the right things to say to enrage the public and still make them revere them at the same time.

I kinda envy this ability in them.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by femi4: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Searching for the burst ....pls wait
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by speedyconnect3: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Get money and do anyhow.

If na me now papa Uche for don slap me since say i be idioot.

See below for data.

Click below for testimonies too
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Vianna(f): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2018
His life his choice.
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by falzcopy: 9:02am On Nov 08, 2018
this is just weird..THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 20TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Sanguine(f): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2018
Hahahhahahahhahahaah OMG ROTF
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Khd95(m): 11:46am On Nov 08, 2018
MADNESS

MALES WHO SLEEP WITH DOLES ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH

LUBBISH
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by Blackfire(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
He is not mad ,. He is .......
Re: Pretty Mike And His Busty Intimacy Doll Seen Having Breakfast Together by wayne4loan: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mental case or money ritual?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed Urgently? (picture) / After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. / What Should I Do About This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.