Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. (4565 Views)

Fear Women!! I've Been Crying Uncontrollably After Reading This.. (pics) / "Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by LoveUdie: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2021
WOMEN SHALL ALWAYS BE WOMEN

1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.
2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"
3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.
4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.
5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.
6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call. But the most confusing part is when you break up with her she will look even more beautiful.
7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.
8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.
9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.
10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy object, because no woman, i repeat no woman will choose six packs over six cars..

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Xenry: 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
11. Finally, it will end in tears— Just like it always do. tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by DewaleGraphic(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
Solid facts

5 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Cooldiipo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2021
wink grin angry
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by IamFINESSE: 8:19pm On Mar 22, 2021
10/10

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by danietohbadt(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2021
Oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Cerebellum: 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nah true OP dey yann

No go lose guard on top Toto my people

But as A dey observe OP write up be like say "the future is female" people don knack am somethinggrin

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Softboy001: 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
I agree with mosdii

9 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Nehyooh(m): 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2021
Gbam !
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by HoluGraze: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2021
He who have ear let him hear
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Well said bro.
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by gfon(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2021
Number 6 so on point
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by pointblank247(m): 6:40am On Mar 23, 2021
On Point but I'm not a simp
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Amtooblessed: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2021
Relevant points! But number 10 has to be edited. The notion that guys who go to the gym do that for the purpose of attracting women is not just wrong but very primitive; OP change your mindset. One can be successful and still hit the gym to maintain a good physic; there’s no crime in doing that.

7 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Wittyglam(f): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2021
It applies to both gender, stop the hate against women.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2021
Wittyglam:
It applies to both gender, stop the hate against women.
whenever I see a woman.

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Roma10: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2021
This fact's just define it all! It also change my way of thinking from now on #E CHOKE U
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2021
Deal with your rage brother. This is primitive reasoning.

mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Biyonce(f): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
Mtscheww, rubbish
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Opportuneke(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2021
Qwarrect!!!

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them
Bad guy where u dey since all these days na grin
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Cooldude90: 10:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Facts undiluted
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by DSC7: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2021
Real matters....

Know these and know peace..

One was riding on the BBC but told her bf that she is busy in class with Assignment...

I shock.....

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by mosdii(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
nwaezeemmanuel:
Deal with your rage brother. This is primitive reasoning.

May whatever you believe in punish you and your generation for quoting me simp

4 Likes

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by 2shaw: 5:46am On Mar 24, 2021
Nature never forgets,at 35 they won't see any guy or they'd settle with useless old men old enuf to be their pops. I shake my head for this generation.

1 Like

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2021
mosdii:

Bro this is too much try to be calming down
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by mosdii(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:

Bro this is too much try to be calming down

I have warned him severally to take his asslicking out of my mentions but he has refused.

Why is he quoting me?

I no dey quote person to look for trouble make everybody dey dia dey.

I know my real gees on this platform
Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Far from it brother. I believe in red pill philosophies - go check my posts.

But it is very primitive to believe any gender is useless on a wide scale. Thinking that way doesn't also make you ALPHA or woke and is very limiting.

mosdii:

Re: After Reading This, You Will Fear Women. by efficiencie(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
...this is for boys and not men...men don't go looking for overused females called girlfriends instead they look for chaste ladies that still have their tamper-proof intact physically, mentally and even spiritually...but they can still manage the overused females when they need a dustbin to relieve stress in an unusual way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Agree To Date And Uncircumcised Man? Your Opinion / This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? / What Do You Have To Say About This Pretty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.