Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger (10603 Views)

Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live / How I Take Fvck One Babe All Night (toto Story) / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yesterday I toast one babe like that for facebook messenger, I told her the normal thing guy man suppose tell a woman wey fine, she even sent me her pictures...but not nude ooo.

Today I entered online I greet her as usual babe told me that she's going offline, I was like "haba I just dey enta online and you are going off" she said no ooo, that her phone has an issue as electrical engineer wey I be even though I don't repair phones at least I will have a clue of what is wrong with phone if she open up.

But to my surprise this babe told me that she don't even know what is wrong with the phone.

I was like see this one, you said your phone get issue and you don't know what is wrong with your phone for my mind. I said OK what do you intend to do your phone, omo this babe told me that she needs new phone and that she prefer Infinix and that her birthday is this month.

NL readers I'm not that good in writing long epistle you can see the screen grab of our chat below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
She blocked him, Bros is broke.. :DShe blocked him, Bros is broke..
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
More screen grab pictures

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
She blocked him, our Bros is a broken boys .. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by SilentVboy: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hahahahahaha, for her mind she feel say she don see maga.....

Immature small girl.....

16 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by NwaAmaikpe: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

What better way to win a girl's heart than getting her her dream gift for her birthday?
Ogbeni, you'd be a fool to let this golden opportunity slip by.

My cousin used his school fees to get Chinelo into his bed.
Today he isn't a graduate because he dropped out but each time Chinelo walks past; he is consoled by his bragging rights.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
More

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Amakavula:
She blocked him, our Bros is a broken boys .. cheesy

Bro so if na u, u go buy her the phone, just read the text, I don't have enough energy to type everything in the text

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Stanweezy:

Bro so if na u, u go buy her the phone, just read the text, I don't have enough energy to type everything in the text
Bro? Lolx. I was just kidding oh, Even if you had brought the phone you will just be another maga.

11 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What better way to win a girl's heart than getting her her dream gift for her birthday?

You'd be a fool to let this golden opportunity slip by.

If truly her birthday is this month what stop her from Informing me that yesterday, because she needs phone invariably her birthday now turns to be this month

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
na wao cheesy cheesy
babes are not smiling cheesy cheesy
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by samysmoothfresh: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You'd be a fool to let this golden opportunity slip by.

My cousin used his school fees to get Chinelo into his bed.
Today he isn't a graduate because he dropped out, but each time Chinelo walks past, he is consoled by his bragging rights.

this one and e cousin na mumu

27 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Olalan(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dem I never belle full gang...........
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Stanweezy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

this one na mumu

Bros send her friend request on facebook and continue from where I stopped, at least get her the Infinix since this month is her birthday

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Is she not Nigerian.??
Once u pass ur boundary and say hi to a Nigerian girl.... U are owing her salary, phone, wig.....

No Biggie abeg....we should be used to all these things by now....country is hard....

U will have to be somebody's maga eventually...weda abnormally, like this boyfriend and girlfriend paroles...or in marriage.....

Last last....u go pay naaniiii

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by falcon01: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
she needs infinix x6 as a birthday product.
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by rman: 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
The guy lead her on in my opinion. She really did not ask him for a phone. He is the one that kept asking unnecessary question in that direction.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2018
rman:
The guy lead her on in my opinion. She really did not ask him for a phone. He is the one that kept asking unnecessary question in that direction.
Bros, she technically asked for the phone, the dude only pulled her out of her shell!

It's a shame how Naija people see relationship as means of sustenance.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by COOL10(m): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2018
The guy's replies really cracked me up grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 12:39am On Nov 08, 2018
Lool
I don't know if fb is where you see the most poorly frustrated broke boys.
Lool.
Before I accept a friend request from people now, You must be a female.
I'm tired of you loose men asking girls out on fb.
Worst part is that you are broke, what's 48k phone undecided

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:45am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lool
Lool.
Have you bought a guy a gift that is valued 48k? Do you work? Do you earn money?

If you do trust me you wouldn't have typed that.

PS: Everybody should work for and spend his/her own money

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Have you bought a guy a gift that is valued 48k? Do you work? Do you earn money?

Men are meant to take care of their women.
Stop emasculating yourselves mbok. angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:51am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

This is a leech mentality!

You were educated like the average dude, perhaps you learnt trade like a million guys!

You are expected to use your education/skill/training to give yourself a better life and not depend on fellow human, who also has personal responsibilities.

Leeching is an aberration to nature!

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 08, 2018
I kept seeing "You can reply to this conversation, here's why" since the first screenshot, I knew things would end badly, despite starting out well. grin grin

"I haven't even seen you yet adn you're demanding for a phone"

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by yomi007k(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:
Lool
Lool.

Do you work?

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by yomi007k(m): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Wa sere... No mind am.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 12:54am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
This is a leech mentality!

You were educated like the average dude, perhaps you learnt trade like a million guys!

You are expected to use your education/skill/training to give yourself a better life and not depend on fellow human, who also has personal responsibilities.

Leeching is an aberration to nature!
Really
Was that what your bible told You?
So you calling God leech too
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

No wonder African women are referred to as Investment. Just buy them, or attract them with your other non-living properties, invest in them, only that their value depreciates over time. One of the most stupidest investment I've come across.

fvucking depreciating assets.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 1:01am On Nov 08, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
No wonder African women are referred to as Investment. Just buy them, or attract them with your other non-living properties, invest in them, only that their value depreciates over time. One of the most stupidest investment I've come across.

fvucking depreciating assets.
Sharap.
Know who you quote to talk rubbish.
angry angry angry angry
Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by 2dice01: 1:08am On Nov 08, 2018
This December alot of slayqueens Glory will depreciate to 1kilobyte

You can see their minister of Defense showing her skills on the thread already cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:08am On Nov 08, 2018
highqueen:

Really
Was that what your bible told You?
So you calling God leech too
Madam, which God? Maybe you mean Satan because God made it clear who a woman of virtue is. Please read Proverbs 31:10-31

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." - Prov 31:13

"She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard." - Prov 31:16

"She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes." - Prov 31:24

Go and work, God hate leeches! He commanded that the lazy soul should not eat

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger by highqueen(f): 1:14am On Nov 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Madam, which God? Maybe you mean Satan because God made it clear who a woman of virtue is. Please read Proverbs 31:10-31

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." - Prov 31:13

"She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard." - Prov 31:16

"She makes linen garments and sells them, and supplies the merchants with sashes." - Prov 31:24

Go and work, God hate leeches! He commanded that the lazy soul should not eat
LMAO.
So, you mean when God instructed Adam on how he will suffer to feed his family he also included eve abi??

You don't even know me yet, so calling me lazy is out of it.
I work in automobile company as a mech engr.
But what I'm saying is that no matter what or how you wanna twist nature, God's world shall always prevail.
You are meant to provide for us,period. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choi.lady Dressed Crazy For Halloween With Her Jaw-dropping Boobs On Display(pix / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / What's The Craziest Sex You've Ever Had ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.