Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live (2998 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Should I Tell My Flatmate That I Saw His Babe On Instamessage On Hookup Things / My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live by Solosolojohquay: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
What is the usefulness of this bigo live I read here that you can catch foreign babe on it I downloaded the application firstly it has been bombard by Nigeria ladies shaking there bum bum and answering your questions they requested for money and airtime on line if you ask for hook up they kick you out some guys send online gift like emoji same things with the white ladies my question is how do you date this ladies
Re: Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live by PumpumPrince: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
What is the usefulness of this bigo live I read here that you can catch foreign babe on it I downloaded the application firstly it has been bombard by Nigeria ladies shaking there bum bum and answering your questions they requested for money and airtime on line if you ask for hook up they kick you out some guys send online gift like emoji same things with the white ladies my question is how do you date this ladies

angry
Re: Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live by PumpumPrince: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Solosolojohquay:

dont u hav schooool homewok sir?(no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live by Solosolojohquay: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
How old are you is an adult not old enough to seek a foreign babe go and do your homework dear nairaland is not for toddler's
Re: Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
you can catch them by using the foreigners photos, giving them fake information about your self,telling them that you are the kind of person that do love and care for a girl like them ;Dyou can catch them by using the foreigners photos, giving them fake information about your self, telling them that you are the kind of person that do love and care for a girl like them

Re: Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live by Solosolojohquay: 2:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
So you mean I won't use my real picture so I can't do something legit with them ,so I won't tell them am in Nigeria then that's odd can somebody recommend foreign dating site then where I can be myself I don't mind paying if the amount is not outrageous
Re: Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live by Konjiboii: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bigo is a stripper app, you have better luck on bumble and if you truly want a decent girl then Facebook is your best bet, most girls don't showcase their ashewo activities on Facebook because their parents or neighbors might be following.

3 Likes

Re: Guys How Do You Catch Babe On Bigo Live by olagunjuolawuyi(m): 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
KONJIBOII also speaks the truth facebook also have some pretty girls that can keep your company, have some girls with me here if you wish to know them? but you need to be careful! because majority of them may likely damage your reputation!!! undecidedKONJIBOII also speaks the truth facebook also have some pretty girls that can keep your company, have some girls with me here if you wish to know them? but you need to be careful! because majority of them may likely damage your reputation!!!

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Girls Sexually Harass Me In Pool Party / Help, My Galfriend Says Am Too Short At 6ft. / What Are Your Pet Peeves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.