Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (108509 Views)

She Used Food And Netflix To Get Into My Heart / Man Unknowingly Took His Fiancée To Hotel / Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by temmy59: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2018
ogasharpsharp:
OP you know why I like you? Because your spirit man is strong, and it is this spirit man in you that is urging you to quit the relationship and run while you still can.

No matter how much I love a girl I can never drop up to 100k (even 50k, I don't give cash I rather spend) at once on her but you dropped a whopping 500k. Now, take a look at how the ladies on this thread are trying to trivialise that large sum of money, that's half a mil right there!

Trust me when I say most of them have never seen that amount of money in one go. Their account balance will testify. But they will tell you that "How much is even 500k sef?" Never encourage stùpidity in a woman because that is their default settings and it is your job as a man to correct that otherwise you bounce.

Investing money on a girl is like pouring water in a basket, it will never be enough. And these girls never have to make such sacrifices so they don't know what it takes and how it hurts when an agreement between two parties is reneged upon. Abi you no get family wey need half a mil? Abi you dey crase ni?

End the relationship as your spirit being is telling you, she will still do more as the relationship progresses, especially if she gets away with this criminal act of hers without any consequences. Yes, what she did is criminal but being a woman (synonym for stùpidity) she will try to shame and blame you for it (Baby you are not understanding, you don't really love me, etc).

A REAL man must always train his babe to know that for every transgression against him there will always be dire consequences otherwise see-finish will occur. Shalom!

PS - Never spend such money again on a woman unless she is your wife. They don't have sense!

Bro thanks extremely so much, for this comment; one billion bottles for you; even me needed this your advice for my relationship also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by KingMicky3286: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:
My Relationship Is Tearing Me Apart

Hello Nairalanders!

Please i need mature advice only.

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.

She gave you a quote of 700k and you gave her 500k.
So you are still owing her 200k.

So try to balance the 200k so that will start her biz. She is not owning rather you are owing her.

Read more on www.Questionnigeria.com
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Uglymugg: 11:33am On Nov 12, 2018
Les:
I'm ashamed of you. To the guy, the girl comes first, but to the girl, her family comes first? Truly I'm ashamed of you and please shut up b4 you embarrass me further!

It's a parody account. I think a guy is operating it.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Aircondition(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos cocoNUT head above me.

How is she a useless girl.

Its not by force to be in a relationship

If you cannot cope with her , leave her alone.

Some men are very capable....they wont complain..
They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man

You need serious prayer's.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by tiswell(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

They wouldnt mind spending all their savings for her afterall shes your girlfriend.
Stingy man
Shut up you blawdy femen!

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
then again i realized most of the ladies here on NL prob don't work or still doing NYSC because 500k is hard in today's economy.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
idiot this one is not capable. man i feel like fisting this bitch pussy now in a very brutal way
grin
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
idiot this one is not capable. man i feel like fisting this bitch pussy now in a very brutal way
Me2

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by lookingfly: 11:34am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
I can't date someone that doesn't have the welfare of my family at heart!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

You are such a pathetic broke ass guy!
Free that girl so that she can be with someone that loves and value her!!
is it a crime if the gal ask him she needs financial help to take care of her family needs instead of spending money meant for business on her family needs? Do you think that guy can trust her with money in the future? Communication matters alot in relationships, but that's what most of you ladies neglect.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by inereunwa1(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:
Your mates are spending more than that on their girl and you are here crying coz of 500k!!!

If you are truly in love with that girl, everything about her should come first!!
So, you allowed her to use the money to settle family issues when you could have done it as her boyfriend!!

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by tegafej(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Stingy man

Do you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Mtchew.
You are very stingy.
To even think that you spent months before sending the damn money after she helped you with your business and everything.
She has been supportive yet you still wanna wave that off by quitting.
Na your type deh tell their wives not to help their family members.
Mtchew

What is the highest amount your b.f/fiance/hubby has given you this year? Well, am sure you are still single.
Next time, dnt tink like an oponu.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by airprinz(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

No no no! I can't just see this one and pass just like that.
So he didn't love her before?
Dumb reply

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by OLAMIFRESH: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
BROS. SHE MIGHTY BE NEEDFUL DONT QUITE UR RELATIONSHIP, THIS RE MY POINT
1. IF U CAN FIND OUT SHE ONLY USE D MONEY FOR FAMILY ISSUE GOOD
2. TRY TO FINDOUT MAYBE SHE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE ELSE OR ONLY U
3. TRY 2 OBSERVE WHAT IS GOIN ON WITH HER MAYBE BE NEED PRAYER
4 TRY 2 WORK OUT WHAT IS ON HER MIND VS URS MAYBE DEY CAN WORK
5. SCAMMER DEY AND DEY RE REALLY.
6.U KNOW WHAT U WANT SO THEREFORE FOLLOW UR MIND
7.WHO DID U KNW WITH HER THAT U CAN TALK 2
8.TRY TO KNW D LEVEL OF HER UNDERSTANDING
10. IF TAKING HER CLOSE TO U WILL SOLVE THSES ISSUE PLS DO AND SEEK GOD PROTECTION.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Fela4ese: 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
ramselly:
My Relationship Is Tearing Me Apart

Hello Nairalanders!

Please i need mature advice only.

I and my girlfriend have been dating since 2015, she has always been supportive in everything and every business i do, thou we dont stay in same part of the country.

I have always told her i cannot settle for less and i cannot get married to a lady who cannot manage her resources and make do with what was available as i want the best for us. In 2016 we talked about setting up something for her to do so as to keep her busy and so i had to enrol her to catering school where she learnt baking n so many more. Fast farward to 2017 january, we planned in opening a shop for her, in july 2017 she got the quotation of roughly 700k for the shop opening the shop and buying Goods for the shop, In september 2017 i sent her 500k for her to commense with the opening of the shop but to my greatest suprise she never used the money for the purpose rather she used it in settling family issues. Its been a year now and i intend quitting the relationship because its not what i planned 4. Please i need matured advice. Sorry if my points re not clear enough.
first and foremost before starting the business did u make it known to her that d money is strictly for d business and not for family issues?cos some girls still take some serious issues as mere joke.for her to use d money for her own family shows that she is not even serious if at all any of her family is in need of money why not inform u first and hear what u think.OK she thinks ur family does not also have issues I will advice u not to give her money let her generate her own money for d business if she is serious n I mean work for it not by sleeping with men ooo.let her start from d scratch n if she can do that then u support her n warn her against such act.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by mrsheddy(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
Clear throat, two things are involves here.
Your money and your relationship

If you quit the relationship as almost everybody are saying, you will lose your money and it will take time before you can get over it.
So how do you recover your money should be your main priority cus as for me, such gal don't your penny.

If she is a responsible person, she would have invested the money into the business then after that,she can take care of the family issue with the small profit of the business instead of eating the whole capital.

Any woman who can not multiple #20 to become #25 can manage a home. She is not a goal.

So before you show her the door,, recover your money first.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by idesylvester(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2018
the truth is, investing will yield more profit probably handle the family problem for good and still have more to feed... Just a thought
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
welfare of your family at heart indeed!!! grin you don't have brothers and uncles that will cater for that your family's welfare? Why should he shoulder your family's responsibility simply because of a lame boyfriend tag on his head, not even husband ooh, just boyfriend!!! Why don't you urge your oldman to include your bf's name in his will since he his that important to your family....

Una well so? So if your paths with your current bf didn't cross, who'd you expect to finance your family's needs? Your future boyfriend?

U dey mind the sick fellow ni
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
you ve not married her and ur spending this much to impress her, better be a very rich man, cos the m9ment your spending drops below 500k she will dump you.

ewu! angry
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by chigoziri2403(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

your type ends up as ritual material for ritualis

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by temmy59: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Kastonkastroll:
welfare of your family at heart indeed!!! grin you don't have brothers and uncles that will cater for that your family's welfare? Why should he shoulder your family's responsibility simply because of a lame boyfriend tag on his head, not even husband ooh, just boyfriend!!! Why don't you urge your oldman to include your bf's name in his will since he his that important to your family....

Una well so? So if your paths with your current bf didn't cross, who'd you expect to finance your family's needs? Your future boyfriend?

Thanks bro for your comment; them no well at all; I wish online slap they; so People derserves hot slap.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by lovethadams: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
My dear u really tried for d babe, it shows that u truly love d girl. But remember quiting d relationship is not d best, remember she has been supportive to u when there was nothing. Maybe d family problem was so pressive that was y she used d money. Hear from her first b4 u take a decision
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by franchasng: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:
Op you said she used the money in settling family issues? Its not like she used it to go shopping for herself or on frivolous things!!

To her, family comes first, probably she didn't want to be selfish and use the money on herself while her family are in pressing need of money!!

If this is your reason for breaking up then you were never in love with that lady!!
Really shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Felixv: 11:36am On Nov 12, 2018
I would first want to understand what she spent the money on - family issues?, what issues exactly and why didn’t she tell you this in the first place.

If the issues are genuine and she shows remorse then you should invest time in looking for the shop yourself ( lease it in your name ) - unfortunately you can never really trust a woman too much.

I wouldn’t worry about those guys calling you stingy - it’s your money and you worked hard for it. We should all cut or coat according to our size.

Quitting a long term relationship is not always the best - but again long distance relationships hardly survive.

So thread carefully and weigh your options- I would prefer a relationship with someone close by. So at least you won’t get any surprises.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by MsGood(f): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Here am I looking for 50k to start a business while someone couldn't manage 500k. God, please answer my call o. Provide a job for me.

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by vickydevoka(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
My advice to any real guy. Never date a gal from a poor home. Forget beauty reason urself n future first dats y I luv my elder bro. Left him first gal friend n got marry to another now his doing wonderfully well she makes money u also make money. As a hustling guy beauty should not come first potential n skills should be ur priority.
N I repeat

Never marry from a poor home if u are a real -G

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by dangoteinlaw: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
BiggyB242:
Girls are never satisfied even if you give her 1mil they will be like is it not John that gave his gf 5mil naira.

If I were you, I would be the one to rent the shop and buy everything in it, it will be mine with her working in it. In case she change her mind all you will have to do is employ a new staff lol.

Omon shine you eye, don't let a girl take you for granted.
Omo boy u are sharp indeed but trust girls with the emotional blackmail, they will be like " so u don't trust me?" grin I always tell guys to never let girls use emotional mind control tactics on them. Those little tactics like "baby come to my own church" "baby stop drinking beer" etc.... These are where the shit begins and once you cave in its only a matter of time before something like this will occur

1 Like

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Princedapace(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Pureety:

Jesus!

This is not fair to the guy! She could have come out plain on what she wanted to do with the money. I am in similar situation. Many naija ladies cant create wealth. They simply cant create wealth.. It is so sad..

why put all the money into family issues? Some issues can wait while u earn profit. Or at least use part to start up the business no matter how small..

I once told my woman to think of a business to do about two years back and that I will support, nothing she came up with..

I gave her money last year, to start up something, she started and couldnt make any profit.

After now, ladies will just come and be shaming guys up and down. Aswear, naija men too pamper women. We too pamper naija ladies.. Other countries dont pamper their ladies like this.

As she has wasted the money, she will still be depending on the guy. This will keep slowing the guy's financial progress..

Like i said before, relationship and marriage in Nigeria are poverty eradication campaign scheme.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2018
MetroBaba1:

You and your comment is brainless.
I Dey cry for your boyfriend.

That is, if she got any.
Na pple like her dey claim ghost b.f every where.
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by target100: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Who is thos just whao. Your responses have always been smart but you went very low here, I will excuse this one.
However I think I will prefer to direct my ans to you instead, it is obvious the guy doesn't have excess and even if he has she has to be prudent, in a country where there's no any form of support from the government, you must never accommodate a woman or man who cannot manage. cocoNUT head above me.

Stingy man
Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by tuzeriouz(m): 11:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues by izzyybothe17: 11:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Liliyann:

You are one of those who think once you give your heart to someone, they should be the one taking care of your financial instability.
Na yahoo boy go use your destiny last last

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) / Lady Invited Her 5 Friends For A Date With Her Man, He Stuck To His Budget / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.