Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) (37803 Views)

Iran Unveils World’s First ‘air Defense Boat’ - Photos / Meet Alex, The New AI Robot Designed To Give Full Body Massage. (PHOTOS) / World’s First Floating City To Emerge In The Pacific Ocean By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by heryur(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2018

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by Jameswealth24(m): 11:28pm On Nov 09, 2018
The world is China

They are the only set of that sees opportunity in everything.

Imaging this,so so wonderful.

Just keep praying no machine will come take my chances of importing their goods into the country for big profits. I love my own job. Making money everyday selling hot items. Info@07035239896
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 10, 2018
AFRICA ntorrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by egopersonified(f): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2018
I don't really believe in robots taking human jobs, it's most likely the types of jobs would change. If there would be less human presenters, then there would be more engineers, editors, writers, technicians, make up artists, fashion designers, hair stylists, etc to keep the robots running. It would basically mean changing career paths. solution? never stop learning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by revolt(m): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2018
servercodes001:
Rubbish invention.

Chinese are masters in making useless inventions
Up to now I've never seen any breakthrough Chinese innovation thats really relevant and improved lives(I challenge u to name one)
Only knock offs and useless inventions like this robot and other weird tech items which definitely dies in one year time

#Spits
ure engineers can't even recreate the wheel in 2018 you're abusing China thats conquered land sea and air and heading outer space....ure in a really bad state of mind sha.

3 Likes

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by skarz: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2018
delugajackson:

Third world comment. You have spoken like the typical third world illiterate that you are. Which technological innovation has Nigeria successfully made and unveiled? Why not appreciate what is good? People like you are the singular reason why the Whites look down on Africans as monkeys and irrelevant people.

but then again China has a billion citizens which most are jobless,why are they trying to take away jobs from their people
if robots takes over what's the need for university education when at the end you'll not get a job cause robots have taken over

there are things Chinese inventors are supposed to think about before making them

1 Like

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by YAHREIGNS: 8:11am On Nov 10, 2018
I see a future in this. News anchors just read teleprompters like robots grin
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by WetinConsignMe: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2018
We are gradually approaching the singularity!!
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by Kennedy94(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
shockedshocked
Nna nothing person no go see from this chinko people oh, with the way things are going, china would soon overtake US in everything dat has to do with technology!!!
They have already overtaken USA
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by WetinConsignMe: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2018
delugajackson:

Third world comment. You have spoken like the typical third world illiterate that you are. Which technological innovation has Nigeria successfully made and unveiled? Why not appreciate what is good? People like you are the singular reason why the Whites look down on Africans as monkeys and irrelevant people.

Well he is right. Unless they steal the technology. Chinese never come up with useful breakthroughs
Servercodes001
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by manikspears: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
It's either the OP is bias or shortsighted. If not, how on earth will China be the future.
Boston Dynamics was founded by the US (though now controlled by a Japanese firm called Soft Bank) and they are taking the lead in robotics. Most significant contributions in robotics were made by the US and Japan. Up till tomorrow, Japan and the United State are still the one taking the lead in robotics and mechatronic systems. The most advanced humanoid robot (Sophia) was built by a US-Honk Kong based company. Check out Atlas also.
China is the future because they are aiming to land a rover on Mars by the year 2030 (something the US has done decades ago). The US will land another Rover in 2020 and peradventure take human to the red planet by the year 2030.
Any country that has been disqualified in the space race is not fit to take us to the future.
The future is in space technology!
Can't wait for Donald Trump to kickoff the US space force.

What of Nigeria?
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by Orpe7(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2018
Soon robots will take over all jobs n will all be screwed
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by israelmao(m): 8:18am On Nov 10, 2018
China could make the world jobless and lazy with her technological inventions the way she is going.
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by fwallex4truth: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2018
Werey re ooo!!! Mad mad of the century!
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by akigbemaru: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
It's either the OP is bias or shortsighted. If not, how on earth will China be the future.
Boston Dynamics was founded by the US (though now controlled by a Japanese firm called Soft Bank) and they are taking the lead in robotics. Most significant contributions in robotics were made by the US and Japan. Up till tomorrow, Japan and the United State are still the one taking the lead in robotics and mechatronic systems. The most advanced humanoid robot (Sophia) was built by a US-Honk Kong based company. Check out Atlas also.
China is the future because they are aiming to land a rover on Mars by the year 2030 (something the US has done decades ago). The US will land another Rover in 2020 and peradventure take human to the red planet by the year 2030.
Any country that has been disqualified in the space race is not fit to take us to the future.
The future is in space technology!
Can't wait for Donald Trump to kickoff the US space force.
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by gare(f): 8:21am On Nov 10, 2018
Why are this guys working so hard to see that Humans are out of Jobs, instead of putting that efforts in solving problems, I dont see how Robost to work in place of man is now a challenge.

We have issues that needs urgent attention, Like HiV/Aids, Ebola, malaria, and the rest of them, they should work on that and bring results, as far as i am concerned this is a minus for me, because this has render on family jobless and hungry
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by lexy2014: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2018
delugajackson:

To a very a large extent, Servercodes001 is right. All d so called inventions & technology u c China displaying are actually stolen tech. They are a country of state sponsored cyber thieves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by Dagenius94(m): 8:23am On Nov 10, 2018
[quote author=delugajackson post=72814527]
Third world comment. You have spoken like the typical third world illiterate that you are. Which technological innovation has Nigeria successfully made and unveiled? Why not appreciate what is good? People like you are the singular reason why the Whites look down on Africans as monkeys and irrelevant people..Dont mind him, as if he has invented any. He is probably using a Chinese phone to type this poo. Nonsense!
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by fwallex4truth: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2018
servercodes001:
Rubbish invention.

Chinese are masters in making useless inventions
Up to now I've never seen any breakthrough Chinese innovation thats really relevant and improved lives(I challenge u to name one)
Only knock offs and useless inventions like this robot and other weird tech items which definitely dies in one year time

#Spits

Werey re ooo!!! Mad man of the century!
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by lexy2014: 8:24am On Nov 10, 2018
israelmao:
China could make the world jobless and lazy with her technological inventions the way she is going.
Many of these Chinese inventions are actually stolen. If they weren't stealing, they probably wouldn't b able to "invent" much
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by Zillahnonso(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2018
But in a country called Nigeria, the vision of their self acclaimed integrous Musoloni is to establish cattle colony in all the states in the country.
What a visionary man?
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by anonymous1759(m): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2018
servercodes001:

Fvck your parents you worthless piece of shit, im not as empty headed as you're and won't be intimidated by nonsense, tell me a fvcking useful thing they invented, I dare your immature brain (OK forget it you're too useless to find out anything) it's such rubbish the Chinese use to keep their popularity among shlt people like yourself so they keep scamming, how many futuristic innovations did the Chinese use to scam investors?.. Countless Third world my a$$. You're the purest example of how empty a human brain can be

Spits

The chinko products you buy at cheaper rate are done by robots... Making cost of labour cheap that's why China have mass production making them have one of the best economies in the world...

3 Likes

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by israelmao(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2018
lexy2014:

Many of these Chinese inventions are actually stolen. If they weren't stealing, they probably wouldn't b able to "invent" much

At the root of every invention there is always incremental progression(modification )which we sometimes called stealing.

1 Like

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by SmartMugu: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2018
Is it not ordinary China for there? The Made In Aba replica will be out soon. Just watch. Igbo kwenu!
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by zoedew: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2018
Here we go!
Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by anonymous1759(m): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2018
skarz:

but then again China has a billion citizens which most are jobless,why are they trying to take away jobs from their people
if robots takes over what's the need for university education when at the end you'll not get a job cause robots have taken over

there are things Chinese inventors are supposed to think about before making them

Who told you they're jobless? Get your facts right... China target masa production by cutting labour cost... That's why they over took the world economy even United States is borrowing from China...

1 Like

Re: China Unveils World’s First AI Robot News Presenter. (PICS And VIDEO) by adsload: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2018
egopersonified:
I don't really believe in robots taking human jobs, it's most likely the types of jobs would change. If there would be less human presenters, then there would be more engineers, editors, writers, technicians, make up artists, fashion designers, hair stylists, etc to keep the robots running. It would basically mean changing career paths. solution? never stop learning.

I love people who reason like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed By My Friends In Ikorodu (Photos) / See What Would Happen If There Were No Gravity On Earth (Photos) / Airtel Introduces #300 For 1gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.