Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts (2556 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 7:38am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

It does.

In the case of Chdinma/Chidimma it doesn't. That's why Chidinma is the correct form. QED
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

It does.
Babe quit wasting your time try to correct a brain dead. Even if you post the entire google on his head on this matter he won't have a clue. The guy is irrefutably slow. No......He is not slow but static as dumb as sag of rocks. If you doubt me, just try. I'll bet my precious left ball you will do 10more pages on this spelling matter and he will only get worst with crazy low IQ postulations.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
Babe quite wasting your time try to correct a brain dead. Even if you post the entire google on his head on this matter he won't have a clue. The guy is irrefutably slow. No......He is not slow but static as dumb as sag of rocks.
Honestly, I weak for some Igbos.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Honestly, I weak for some Igbos.
It's not a matter of Igbos at all but him in particular. It's like homo people are too low on IQ and logical objective reasoning. Maybe that's what it takes to be one. To show you, he won't even mind going on a 10 page bleat and ad-hominem attacks (even with simple and all evidence you'll provide) derailing his own thread just to push his ignorant low IQ stand and make you look like the crazy one. Just watch.
grin cool
Again, I'll bet my precious left ball you will do 10 more pages on this spelling matter and he will only get worst with crazy low IQ postulations and unrelated analogies. undecided
A bad case of don't argue with stupid lest he drag you down to his level and beat you with more experience on stupid. grin
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
It's not a matter of Igbos at all but him in particular. It's like homo people are too low on IQ and logical objective reasoning. Maybe that's what it takes to be one. To show you, he won't even mind go on a 10 page bleat and ad-hominem attacks (even with simple and all evidence you'll provide) derailing his own thread just to push his low IQ stand. Just watch.
grin cool
Again, I'll bet my precious left ball you will do 10 more pages on this spelling matter and he will only get worst with crazy low IQ postulations. undecided

His precious left ball, the only words he knows! Cowardly mumu is mad because I always beat him with superior reasoning. Apparently the only thing that relieves the banality of this nincompoop's insipid existence is titillation from online histrionics!
I'm the furthest thing from gay, everybody knows that except an idiotic mumu with latent homosexuality. Bros you ain't fooling no one!
highqueen
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen you see. In his little demented mind, he has also beat you in this argument too. That's how his brain dead skull works. Usually he becomes the judge of his fights and blows his own horns to high heaven right in the middle of the fight along with accusing/projecting on you every stupid thing he is and does. Such a rat-brained cretin. Lol

Btw, thread successfully derailed right from the first page with the help of the thread starter himself. Where has that ever happened? grin Such a wise "mor*n". grin ....clap, clap,clap
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 8:42am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
highqueen you see. In his little demented mind, he has also beat you in this argument too. That's how his brain dead skull works. Usually he becomes the judge of his fights and blows his own horns to high heaven right in the middle of the fight along with accusing/projecting on you every stupid thing he is and does. Such a rat-brained cretin. Lol

Btw, thread successfully derailed right from the first page with the help of the thread starter himself. Where has that ever happened? grin Such a wise "mor*n". grin ....clap, clap,clap

Mumu, u ain't no match 4 my reasoning power and u know it. I don't care one whit about this thread, I could come up with 10 more today if I care to!
Now run along, quit trolling
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:

He didn't beat me, he simply doesn't wanna be open minded.
I don't have strength arguing with someone that seems irredeemable

1 Like

Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
It's not a matter of Igbos at all but him in particular. It's like homo people are too low on IQ and logical objective reasoning. Maybe that's what it takes to be one. To show you, he won't even mind going on a 10 page bleat and ad-hominem attacks (even with simple and all evidence you'll provide) derailing his own thread just to push his ignorant low IQ stand and make you look like the crazy one. Just watch.
grin cool
Again, I'll bet my precious left ball you will do 10 more pages on this spelling matter and he will only get worst with crazy low IQ postulations and unrelated analogies. undecided
A bad case of don't argue with stupid lest he drag you down to his level and beat you with more experience on stupid. grin
He has chosen to wallow in his ignorance, I leave him to that.
He's homo? Lol

1 Like

Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

[b]He didn't beat me, he simply doesn't wanna be open minded.
[/b]I don't have strength arguing with someone that seems irredeemable
Yeah I understand..... that's exactly what I mean. His mind is too messed up being a gay to be normal talk of open-minded.
That's exactly how his animal pig gay mind deceived him that he beat me in one argument we had. He is a classic pathetic combination of damaged soul, defective brain box and undeveloped mind steadily high on his own stupid poo. Insufferably incorrigible! grin angry cool
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by vincentjk(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

I meant why derail the thread in Igbo.
I see the problem: my side speak different Igbo.
We'd say: isi adiro gi nma
Oga how did i derail ur thread by speaking igbo? do u even know the meaning of akuko uwa?
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 9:12am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, u ain't no match 4 my reasoning power and u know it. I don't care one whit about this thread, I could come up with 10 more today if I care to!
Now run along, quit trolling
Of course I already know cause only a cretin gay brain thinks like that. See I already called it/told highqueen beforehand.

princfred:
grin cool
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

He didn't beat me, he simply doesn't wanna be open minded.
I don't have strength arguing with someone that seems irredeemable

You came into the discussion thinking this is one topic u have figured out. You raised it yourself. Well just by reasoning I showed u that language evolves and that what's correct is not determined by books but by usage. Books follow usage. As language evolves books become obsolete and need to be updated to keep up. You don't say the book is right, while the usage is wrong. QED.

Same way I defeated this latent homosexual by asking him a simple question he couldn't answer:

Nature makes mistakes. What would u do if u were a man inside but nature gave u a vagina??
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 9:20am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

You came into the discussion thinking this is one topic u have figured out. You raised it yourself. Well just by reasoning I showed u that language evolves and that what's correct is not determined by books but by usage. Books follow usage. As language evolves books become obsolete and need to be updated to keep up. You don't say the book is right, while the usage is wrong. QED.

Same way I defeated this latent homosexual by asking him a simple question he couldn't answer:

Nature makes mistakes. What would u do if u were a man inside but nature gave u a vagina??
Convoluted brainless!; deviant usage from book rules, no matter how common (more common which is not necessarily true in the case at hand) remains wrong until books gets changed. Books prove usage, common or not, right or wrong. Not the other way.

Confirmed closeted gay projecting his gay state on any whoever questions him just like mad people do:
You strive , successfully or not on trying, but CONTINUE STRIVING to correct nature where it makes defect not accept or glamorize it. That's what human always do.

Now, bugger off and blow your trumpet abi bleat a tone to yourself as thats the only thing you are better at.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 9:51am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
Convoluted brainless, deviant usage from book rules no matter how common (more common which is not necessarily the case here) remains wrong until books gets changed. Books prove usage, common or not, right or wrong. Not the other way.

Confirmed closeted gay projecting his gay state on any who questions him:
You strive to correct nature where it makes defect not accept or glamorize it. That what human always do.

Now blow your trumpet abi bleat a tone to yourself as thats the only thing you are better at.

Exactly what I'm saying, someone of limited intelectual purview trying to dabate.

Mumu, in that case I'd write my book of Igbo grammar and you"d need to stick with it until I decide (not based on usage, as u said, but just my caprecious whim) to change it if ever. The only reason old grammar books are obsolete is not because there is anything intrinsically wrong with them, but only because language evolved due to usage (not due to any book) and newer books had to be written.
BOOK FOLLOWS USAGE! Usage is by consensus while book is written by one person or a small group of people. Capisce??

I ask you again, what would YOU do if nature gave u a vagina?
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
Yeah I understand..... that's exactly what I mean. His mind is too messed up being a gay to be normal talk of open-minded.
That's exactly how his animal pig gay mind deceived him that he beat me in one argument we had. He is a classic pathetic combination of damaged soul, defective brain box and undeveloped mind steadily high on his own stupid poo. Insufferably incorrigible! grin angry cool
Lol
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Exactly what I'm saying, someone of limited intelectual purview trying to dabate.

Mumu, in that case I'd write my book of Igbo grammar and you"d need to stick with it until I decide (not based on usage, as u said, but just my caprecious whim) to change it if ever. The only reason old grammar books are obsolete is not because there is anything intrinsically wrong with them, but only because language evolved due to usage (not due to any book) and newer books had to be written.
BOOK FOLLOWS USAGE! Usage is by consensus while book is written by one person or a small group of people. Capisce??

I ask you again, what would YOU do if nature gave u a vagina?
Goat you have no authority (just like neither does any other convulated low IQ cretin like you do) to write book on Igbo rules and have it regarded or accepted as the rules.
Just think opposite of whatever your sh*t filled f*ggot infested brains tell you and you can start sounding like a normal being not a low IQ animal.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 10:12am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Lol

Only latently gay men are so violently homophobic because they are afraid of and in denial about their latent homosexuality. Women and straight men like me are rarely violently homophobic. Why should I be - that leaves more women 4 me! Princfred, u r obviously mixed up about your sexuality. Sit down, look inwards and ask yourself serious questions. Being violently homophobic online ain't gonna help u. It only indicates that u r likely latently gay!
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 10:19am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Only latently gay men are so violently homophobic because they are afraid of and in denial about their latent homosexuality. Women and straight men like me are rarely violently homophobic. Why should I be - that leaves more women 4 me! Princfred, u r obviously mixed up about your sexuality. Sit down, look inwards and ask yourself serious questions. Being violently homophobic online ain't gonna help u. It only indicates that u r likely latently gay!
Yeah even highqueen who lol at your gay state and all government officials starting from President who put 13 years jail term are following the illogicality of your convulated grey matter. Am against rapists, all guys who are are potential rapists for being against it. Weed smoking and war will likely produce more deranged and dead men respectively leaving more women for me so I should and must not be against both but support them in your animalistic gay postulations. Re*tard! Yeah as long whatever benefits one, no matter the damage to others, one shouldn't be against it. No conscionably morals just like animals just like f*ggot you.
Sorry closeted f*ggot, real humans are above that animal logic unlike you.

In reality, its more like that if one supports something so vehemently more likely he is into it or highly predisposed to it! A clear opposite of your demented postulation.
Again, just think opposite of whatever your sh*t filled f*ggot infested brains tell you and you can start sounding like a normal being not a low IQ morally bankrupt animal better still, bugger off and blow your trumpet abi bleat a tone to yourself as thats the only thing you are better at.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
Yeah even highqueen who lol at your gay state and all government officials starting from President who put 13 years jail term are following the illogicality of your convulated grey matter. Am against rapists, all guys who are are potential rapists for being against it. Weed smoking and war will likely produce more deranged and dead men respectively leaving more women for me so I should and must not be against both but support them in your animalistic gay postulations. Re*tard! Yeah as long whatever benefits one no matter the damage to others one shouldn't be against it. No conscionably morals just like animals just like f*ggot you.
Sorry closeted f*ggot, real humans are above that animal logic like you.

In reality, its more like if wants supports something so vehemently more he is predisposed to it! A clear opposite of your demented postulation.
Again, just think opposite of whatever your sh*t filled f*ggot infested brains tell you and you can start sounding like a normal being not a low IQ morally bankrupt animal better still, bugger off and blow your trumpet abi bleat a tone to yourself as thats the only thing you are better at.

Look at his rambling gibberish.
Bros, once again it is mostly latently gay people that are VIOLENTLY homophobic. Even scientific studies have confirmed it. A normal person may be against homosexuality, as I am, but it'd be hard for him to be violently homophobic (unless he's had some really unpleasant experiences with gays). Capisce?
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 10:50am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe post=72y841569:

Look at his rambling gibberish.
Bros, once again it is mostly latently gay people that are VIOLENTLY homophobic. Even scientific studies have confirmed it. A normal person may be against homosexuality, as I am, but it'd be hard for him to be violently homophobic (unless he's had some really unpleasant experiences with gays). Capisce?

Which kind of maggot brain induced faggotry is this? When did it become a rule that one is more actually and for whatever he vehemently oppose and less not or for what he vehemently support? Convulated reasoning at its best!

Yeah GEJ, Buhari and presidents who vehemently and viciously put long jail terms on gays are too and did because they are gay or have had terrible encounter with one not because they find homosexuality offensive, repulsive, reprehensive, abhorent, un natural and immoral just like me and many other normal people.
So who is latently gay GEJ and Bubu for pushing a 13 yrs jail term or me for merely being anti-gay online or both or you for being overtly ready to support gayism even with a host of crazy out of touch postulations?

To show you how baseless and grossly abnormal and inherently animalistic your logic process is; to be against what Libyan slave traders do or have no vehement anger to it, normal beings don't first need to have direct personal encounter with Libyan slave traders nor even rejoice to the killing of men they do because that leaves more women for the normal being. Only immoral gays process reality like that more like immoral animals.

Also let me help you with info on how to improve how you hide you gay condition - normal guys don't necessarily go out of their way to announce they ain't gay like you repeatedly do here mostly closeted gays do. It's just gross just like a man repeatedly shouting "I don't have breast" insane unless maybe he actually... you know ....does!

It's like the maggot in your gay brain is starving from no more grey matter to consume causing you to hype and misconstrue exception and not see rules: its more like if one supports something so vehemently more likely he is into it or highly predisposed to it! A clear opposite of your demented postulation.

Abi you no argue about Igbo rules which the thread is about but dwell on the homo matter as one as na im pain you pass.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:

Which kind of maggot brain induced faggotry is this? When did it become a rule that one is more actually and for whatever he vehemently oppose and less not or for what he vehemently support? Convulated reasoning at its best!

Yeah GEJ, Buhari and presidents who vehemently and viciously put long jail terms on gays are too and did because they are gay or have had terrible encounter with one not because they find homosexuality offensive, repulsive, reprehensive, abhorent, un natural and immoral just like me and many other normal people.
So who is latently gay GEJ and Bubu for pushing a 13 yrs jail term or me for merely being anti-gay online or both or you for being overtly ready to support gayism even with a host of crazy out of touch postulations?

To show you how baseless and grossly abnormal and inherently animalistic your logic process is; to be against what Libyan slave traders do or have no vehement anger to it, normal beings don't first need to have direct personal encounter with Libyan slave traders nor even rejoice to the killing of men they do because that leaves more women for the normal being. Only immoral gays process reality like that more like immoral animals.

Also let me help you with info on how to improve how you hide you gay condition - normal guys don't necessarily go out of their way to announce they ain't gay like you repeatedly do here mostly closeted gays do. It's just gross just like a man repeatedly shouting "I don't have breast" insane unless maybe he actually... you know ....does!

It's like the maggot in your gay brain is starving from no more grey matter to consume causing you to hype and misconstrue exception and not see rules: its more like if one supports something so vehemently more likely he is into it or highly predisposed to it! A clear opposite of your demented postulation.

Abi you no argue about Igbo rules which the thread is about but dwell on the homo matter as one as na im pain you pass.

Here is my SCIENTIFIC proof that u r very likely latently gay. Let's see yours that disproves it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOsRiH0-E6A

Aggressive Homophobia is Likely Self-phobia?

Anti-gay Bias is Linked to Lack of Awareness of One's Sexual Orientation and Authoritarian Parenting, Study Shows

Homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies demonstrates.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Here is my SCIENTIFIC proof that u r very likely latently gay. Let's see yours that disproves it.

Aggressive Homophobia is Likely Self-phobia?

Anti-gay Bias is Linked to Lack of Awareness of One's Sexual Orientation and Authoritarian Parenting, Study Shows

Homophobia is more pronounced in individuals with an unacknowledged attraction to the same sex and who grew up with authoritarian parents who forbade such desires, a series of psychology studies demonstrates.

I asked you questions that can reset you maggot filled brain but you prefer to divert as usual. Next will be to blow your horn.

When did it become a rule that one is more actually and for whatever he vehemently oppose and less not or for what he vehemently support?

GEJ, Buhari and presidents who vehemently and viciously put long jail terms on gays are too and did because they are gay or have had terrible encounter with one not because they find homosexuality offensive, repulsive, reprehensive, abhorent, un natural and immoral just like me and many other normal people.

If after going through the jargon which your fellow gay maggot brain faggort concoted and you cant answer those question then you and him can go eat each others poo or whatever it is that convolates you gays brain.

Again it's like the maggot in your gay brain is starving from no more grey matter to consume causing you to hype and misconstrue exception and not see rules: its more like if one supports something so vehemently more likely he is into it or highly predisposed to it! A clear opposite of your demented postulation.

Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 4:45pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:

I asked you questions that can reset you maggot filled brain but you prefer to divert as usual. Next will be to blow your horn.

When did it become a rule that one is more actually and for whatever he vehemently oppose and less not or for what he vehemently support?

GEJ, Buhari and presidents who vehemently and viciously put long jail terms on gays are too and did because they are gay or have had terrible encounter with one not because they find homosexuality offensive, repulsive, reprehensive, abhorent, un natural and immoral just like me and many other normal people.

If after going through the jargon which your fellow gay maggot brain faggort concoted and you cant answer those question then you and him can go eat each others poo or whatever it is that convolates you gays brain.

Again it's like the maggot in your gay brain is starving from no more grey matter to consume causing you to hype and misconstrue exception and not see rules: its more like if one supports something so vehemently more likely he is into it or highly predisposed to it! A clear opposite of your demented postulation.

Mumu, I asked 4 your own proof, not continue talking gibberish
Eever heard of the SCIENTIFIC METHOD? These are studies conducted in that method and replicated and accepted by the scientific community. That's my answer and solid proof to u, where is yours?!
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, I asked 4 your own proof, not continue talking gibberish
Eever heard of the SCIENTIFIC METHOD? These are studies conducted in that method and replicated and accepted by the scientific community. That's my answer and solid proof to u, where is yours?!
F*ggort, i asked you first so yoir attempt to deflect will fail and if after watching the video you cant answer then just stick to blowing your horn in your maggot filled closet. And i will derail any thread you open like this one with those questions until you answer them.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:
F*ggort, i asked you first so yoir attempt to deflect will fail and if after watching the video you cant answer then just stick to blowing your horn in your maggot filled closet. And i will derail any thread you open like this one with those questions until you answer them.

Mumu, I answered you and gave you SCIENTIFIC proof. Where is your own answer and proof?!
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, I answered you and gave you SCIENTIFIC proof. Where is your own answer and proof?!

Now bleat me another faggy tone.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 6:05pm On Nov 10, 2018
princfred:

Now bleat me another faggy tone.

Defeated again. QED!

Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Defeated again. QED!

What else can a gay do if not project his state, deflect and blow his horn at being able to project and deflect from his faggotry. Atleast now i know what to expect whenever i meet one in reality.
Atleast you've learnt how to stop denying your gay state cause it really exposes you as one.
May be with time the spirit of deflective projection will leave you too and you will be cured

princfred:

Now, bleat me another faggy tone or blow your horn based on the spirit of fagotry.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by princfred(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Defeated again. QED!

What else can a fa*ggot do if not project his state, deflect and blow his horn at being able to project and deflect from his faggotry. Atleast now i know how demented gays are and how much demented it takes for someone to become one in reality. So now i can gladly report anyone i find to as such demon possessed animals are not supposed to coexist with humans. 13yrs too small sef.

Atleast you've learnt how to stop denying your gay state cause it really exposes you as one.
May be with time the spirit of deflective projection will leave you too and you will be cured

princfred:

Now, bleat me another faggy tone or blow your horn based on the evil spirit of fagotry in you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

3yrs Old Lion For Sale / Teenage Couple Shares handling Footage And Pics Of Themselves. / Full Grown "Curvy" Man With Beards Spotted Twerking, Nigerians React (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.