Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts (2541 Views)

Bae Lewis Claims She Dated Dangote In 2019 And He Broke Her Heart / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 11:51pm On Nov 09, 2018
People, like seun and hopefullandlord, who say there is no supernatural, what say u?
Has this ever happened to u or someone u know?
What are the signs of ghost sex?

BTW, notice how she is not scared at all.

Friday, November 9, 2018

Woman claims she had sex with 20 ghosts, now engaged to one

An Englishwoman, Amethyst Realm said she has found true love after having a fling with an Australian ghost, who just proposed to her, and now she wants the living world to know about it.

30-year-old Realm from Bristol claimed in an interview on ITV News that she has had sex with at least 20 ghosts since she was a teenager as she wasn’t looking for a new relationship. However, things changed for her when she went on business trip to Australia.

She said that she came into contact with an apparition when she went on a nature hike in the country and felt sparks like none she has ever known.

Realm thinks that it would not amount to anything serious as she says spirits tend to stay in one place. However, she experienced something amazing happening on her flight home: She felt the presence of her lover on the plane, and apparently not stowed in cargo.

“I couldn’t believe it. I was happy and excited – so excited that we had to do something about it. So we headed to the plane loo,” she told the Sun. “And, well, I am now a member of the Mile High Club.”

The incident occurred nine months ago and things have grown to the point where Realm expressed her desire to marry and have her ghost’s baby on the British show “ITV This Morning” in August.

Reportedly, the paranormal proposal occurred last week when the couple was on a road trip to England’s Wookey Hole caves, as per to the New York Post. “There was no going down on one knee – he doesn’t have knees. But for the first time, I heard him speak,” she said, according to the paper. “I could actually hear his voice, and it was beautiful. Deep, sexy and real.”

Now the couple have decided to get a ring but not yet decided on what kind it will be. Realm is hoping that her ring will have an amethyst in it, however, she will leave the decision to her spirit lover.

The couple is also planning to do a Pagan “handfasting” ceremony, in which their hands are tied together, symbolising their connection.

“It’ll be somewhere in the English countryside. We haven’t discussed the details yet, but I think it will be quite a big do,” she said.

Realm also revealed that the ghost’s energy is more womanly than an archetypal man but she concedes that, “if you’re making love to a spirit, gender doesn’t really come into it.”

“Ghost lovers tend to be more sensual and adept than the average bloke. There’s always more of a connection, because the sex goes beyond physical. It’s like any other kind of sex. The main difference is I just can’t see them,” she was quoted saying.

In another interview, the bride-to-be added that this engagement is much more satisfying than her previous living fiancé.

“Sometimes I get the feeling that I’m being moved,” she said.

“Orgasms I have with my spirit lovers have been way more satisfying than any I’ve had with ordinary men."
NAN

https://nigeriaworld.com/cgi-bin/axs/ax.pl?https://nigeriaworld.com/news/source/2018/nov/9/1011.html
(Moderators: farano, Rocktation)
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by vincentjk(m): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
People who say there is no supernatural, what say u?
Has this ever happened to u or someone u know?
Notice how she is not scared at all.

Akuko uwa
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by kushercain: 1:36am On Nov 10, 2018
Op like your moniker suggests, wettin consign me?

Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 2:45am On Nov 10, 2018
vincentjk:
Akuko uwa

Meaning? Don't u believe the woman? Have u ever been screwed by a ghost? If not, keep shut.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 4:41am On Nov 10, 2018
vincentjk:
Akuko uwa

And why must u speak Igbo
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by Allaboutkatiee(f): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2018
You guys don't sleepp? angry
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 4:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:
You guys don't sleepp? angry

We work nights. Use NL to pass time
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2018
kushercain:
Op like your moniker suggests, wettin consign me?

A ghost is screwing u without your knowledge and e no consign u??!!
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 5:08am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

And why must u speak Igbo
Akuku mbe agaba, aja mbele grin grin
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 5:14am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Akuku mbe agaba, aja mbele grin grin

Which kain Igbo be this wey me sef no understand. This na speaking in tongues o
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Which kain Igbo be this wey me sef no understand. This na speaking in tongues o
So you are Igbo and you are warning somebody not to speak Igbo on your thread.
Ishi arigi mma
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 5:24am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

So you are Igbo and you are warning somebody not to speak Igbo on your thread.
Ishi arigi mma

I meant why derail the thread in Igbo.
I see the problem: my side speak different Igbo.
We'd say: isi adiro gi nma
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

I meant why derail the thread in Igbo.
I see the problem: my side speak different Igbo.
We'd say: isi adiro gi nma
It's not nma, it's mma.
Learn to write Igbo very well oo.
Are you from Anambra?
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 5:35am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

It's not nma, it's mma.
Learn to write Igbos very well oo.
Are you from Anambra?

Language is by usage not by some nebulous decree. Almost all spell their name Chidinma.
Proudly so. U probably Imo
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Language is by usage not by some nebulous decree. Almost all spell their name Chidinma.
Proudly so. U probably Imo
That's something I don't like, seeing Igbo language mis spelt.

N and M are consonant sounds and cant be used in before or after another.
Unless you want me to teach on that.
Others are using it doesn't make it correct, they are being misguided as you are.

Yeah, Imo.
Anambra the land of the millionaires.
Let me leave before I derail your thread.
wink
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 5:50am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Unless you want me to teach on that.
Others are using it doesn't make it correct, they are being misguided as you are.

Yeah, Imo. Bi
Anambra the land of the millionaires.
Let me leave before I derail your thread.
wink

It's ok. U ain't derailing. It's all part of it.
"Correct" as defined by whom. Once again, LANGUAGE IS BY USAGE. Usage determines what is correct. Why do u think kitchen is not spelt (as it should be) kichen? If everyone starts dropping that t, that would become the correct spelling
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 5:55am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

wink

If that's your reasoning, then mm is also wrong!
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 6:01am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

If that's your reasoning, then mm is also wrong!
Lol, you wonder why they use, mma(knife) mkpa(need)
And not Nkpa??
Lol, it's a long teaching and all that but I urge you to make nice research about it.
Thanks.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

It's ok. U ain't derailing. It's all part of it.
"Correct" as defined by whom. Once again, LANGUAGE IS BY USAGE. Usage determines what is correct. Why do u think kitchen is not spelt (as it should be) kichen? If everyone starts dropping that t, that would become the correct spelling
Igbo central is not by language usage rather, the collect effort that was put in place in 1961 when the language was produce.
Nma is not Igbo central, and it is never a correct way of writing mma.
Please, endeavour to browse on this and see where I'm going.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, you wonder why they use, mma(knife) mkpa(need)
And not Nkpa??
Lol, it's a long teaching and all that but I urge you to make nice research about it.
Thanks.

Sis, u said n and m are consonants and therefore should not be side by side. SO ARE M AND M. And BTW I doubt there is any such rule.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Igbo central is not by language usage rather, the collect effort that was put in place in 1961 when the language was produce.

Language is a living thing - it evolves. Just as u can barely understand 17th century English, Igbo has evolved from Chidimma to Chidinma, maybe because the later looks "pretier"
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 6:49am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Now that I've straightened u out on that, have u ever had sex with a ghost or know anyone who has??
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 6:52am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Now that I've straightened u out on that, have u ever had sex with a ghost or know anyone who has??
Lol.you should really study your Igbo very well dear

Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 6:53am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Language is a living thing - it evolves. Just as u can barely understand 17th century English, Igbo has evolved from Chidimma to Chidinma, maybe because the later looks "pretier"
No no

Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

No no

The point is that usage has made some "rules" anachronistic. Just as I'm sure there were rules u should say "thou art".
(I put "rules"in quotes because I'm sure whoever wrote those rules didn't take a vote of Igbos)
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Lol.you should really study your Igbo very well dear

Once again, now that I've straightened u out on that, what are your views on ghost sex?
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

Once again, now that I've straightened u out on that, what are your views on ghost sex?
Try and read those things.
I will educate you on it more when I have ample time.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

The point is that usage has made some "rules" anachronistic. Just as I'm sure there were rules u should say "thou art".
(I put "rules"in quotes because I'm sure whoever wrote those rules didn't take a vote of Igbos)
Who invented Igbo language?
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 7:15am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Try and read those things.
I will educate you on it more when I have ample time.

You can't. It is like trying to tell me the Igbo in your area is the correct one. It is correct FOR YOUR AREA due to usage. Just as American English is correct in America (if u say "sacked him" instead of "fired him" they'd think u r nuts)
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

You can't. It is like trying to tell me the Igbo in your area is the correct one. It is correct FOR YOUR AREA due to usage. Just as American English is correct in America (if u say "sacked him" instead of "fired him" they'd think u r nuts)
Not the Igbo in my.area but Igbo central.
Hian!! Did you study Igbo in your secondary? sad
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by WetinConsignMe: 7:23am On Nov 10, 2018
highqueen:

Not the Igbo in my.area but Igbo central.
Hian!! Did you study Igbo in your secondary? sad

That's the crux of it - u were brainwashed. Some self-appointed academics are not the ones who determine what's correct in Igbo. IGBOS determine what's correct in Igbo by how they choose to use it. If usage coincides with the "rules", fine. If it doesn't, usage wins.
Re: Woman Claims She Had Sex With 20 Ghosts by highqueen(f): 7:27am On Nov 10, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

That's the crux of it - u were brainwashed. Some self-appointed academics are not the ones who determine what's correct in Igbo. IGBOS determine what's correct in Igbo by how they choose to use it. If usage coincides with the "rules", fine. If it doesn't, usage wins.
It does.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Strip Her Self Unclad To Fight A Man Who Had Sleep With Her Without Payment / Video: African Lady Change Her Skin With Bowl of Chemical to Peel off to Yellow / During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.