Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) (59922 Views)

Lady Runs Mad While Trying To Accept Proposal Ring From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Man proposes, she said NO and another lady seizes the opportunity and takes the ring from him.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CwxeSfFJSXK/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLPs81ZDxcU

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Prechgold1180(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Unah too lie

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by TemplarLandry: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lies all in the name of content creation.

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
I wan blow
I wan blow

Na im dey cause this kind skit

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Onpoint1010: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wha ris this?

Anyway, if your main bani refused your proposal, no go die, give the ring to another bani wey dey around.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by sylve11: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wetin Dey Happen don dey turn Melaninboy.

Melaninboy is the king of skit making. embarassed

I won't waste my data on that video, anyway. cool

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by visionair2023: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Lol.
They'll never learn cheesy
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Smash and Grab....

20 Likes

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by carreport(m): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Comedy central...

Fake..
All fake...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by sofeo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Alright then.
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Badassniggga(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
All na skit, we know. Hard for this to happen in life. cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Racoon(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy How can you just jump into someone's life without known any hoot about the person. Hope we won't start hearing super-story later o? Stories that touch the heart.

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by 123yes(m): 4:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
Good
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Pierocash(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Mtcheew! Skit

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by dannex(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Had I known
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by EmmyDJourno: 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ahead, ahead is the name of the game🀣

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by tishbite42: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Creative skit sha
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Moh247: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Skit makers everywhere

All man won chop Ellon musk money

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by datola: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Comedy
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Kizzygentle: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Stop fooling yourselves abeg
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
Clearly scripted... But, the lesson there is sacrosanct.

Don't leave opportunities lying around. cool

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by vincenteger: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
With this scarcity of husband

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by CaptainFM1: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nollywood script!
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by nwakibie3(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by omooba969(m): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
No time! Dem no dey tell person. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Mindlog: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
And they lived happily ever after....lot of mad folks on the streets. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by Dialpad: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2023
Acting ... staged

Where was the clear audio from both parties coming from
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by DevilsEqual(m): 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy cheesy

That glorius gift you're about to reject, someone somewhere is lurking around to jump on it

Its that tough in Real Life...
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by WorldRichest: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy How can you just jump into someone's life without known any hoot about the person. Hope we won't start hearing super-story later o? Stories that touch the heart.

The new lady may just want to save the proposing man from public disgrace. They may get to one corner, and the new lady will say, Mr. Man, I don save you from disgrace, go find love somewhere else, I get my own Man

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by southsouthking(m): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Value what you have
Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by STEWpid(f): 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Chai..

What a hootie situashun.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) by southsouthking(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Content making

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.