Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? (14211 Views)

My Girlfriend Is The Most Faithful Ever, Here Is Why / Which Tribe Their Girls Gives The Best Sex? / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Rottymy: 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2018
There are different tribes in Nigeria, we have the likes of Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo etc.

Which among the tribes do you think has the most faithful wives?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by friendlyadvice: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ask your father

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by dollytino4real(f): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2018
oh ph wives are loyal because their men gat the cash to cover their backs

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2018
Rottymy:
There are different tribes in Nigeria, we have the likes of Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo etc.

Which among the tribes do you think has the most faithful wives?
your question can only be answered base on individual experience devoid of ethnic affiliation.
I think Igbo ladies are the most promiscuous women in Nigeria. Reminiscing my university days, most married Igbo ladies sleep around without fear of societal victimization. But Igbo women are very hardworking. They love money a lot. please, I am Igbo and really pissed off on how promiscuous our ladies are these days.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2018
Edo
Ashawo plenty there true true o but a married edo woman can never cheat
NEVER
it has a curse attached to it

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2018
Ekun
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by cr7lomo: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Really... then what will you say about mercy aigbe

3 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by bdchange(m): 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Some questions are barbaric and unrealistic, how can you ask such question when you know it depends on your dealings with the tribe involved. Moreover this will only inflate tribal remarks..

6 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by cr7lomo: 11:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shibaraba:
Edo
NEVER

Really... so what will you have to say about mercy aigbe

11 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by bdchange(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2018
cr7lomo:
Really... then what will you say about mercy aigbe
So you want to use Mercy Aigbe to judge every other Edo persons. Nawa ooo

4 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2018
Give it up for the Hausa/Fulani.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by iamJ(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2018
shouldnt you assume that its your tribe?

abi things at home doesnt encourage the idea? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by cr7lomo: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
bdchange:

So you want to use Mercy Aigbe to judge every other Edo persons. Nawa ooo

That's just an example because you said they can never in your own words

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by iamJ(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2018
Shibaraba:
Edo
NEVER
which curse? abeg go and park your yansh somewhere cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2018
Get your head out of your ass, there is no correlation between ethnicity and promiscuity.. it's not like a certain tribe teach their female folk how to cheat on their spouses, this action is frowned upon in all cultures in 21st century Nigeria...
Oya ask yourself this question; "what would warrant a Yoruba woman to cheat that would only be perculiar to Yoruba women" people cheat based on individual reasons.
Suppose for instance a husband is unable to satisfy his wife intimately and/or emotionally, you don't need a sooth-sayer to tell you that she might go elsewhere to meet her desires, irrespective of her ethnic group. it's human nature to cheat, not Yoruba nature, not Igbo nature, not hausa nature or kanuri nature, ITS HUMAN NATURE.

Nb. there WERE some tribes were men would give their wives out to friends or visitors for sexual gratification, however since the act is approved by the husband it is out of context and hence not promiscuity.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by bdchange(m): 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2018
cr7lomo:

That's just an example because you said they can never in your own words
Quoting the wrong person I guess
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by pussyeater(m): 4:53am On Nov 11, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
Get your head out of your ass, there is no correlation between ethnicity and promiscuity.. it's not like a certain tribe teach their female folk how to cheat on their spouses, this action is frowned upon in all cultures in 21st century Nigeria...
Oya ask yourself this question; "what would warrant a Yoruba woman to cheat that would only be perculiar to Yoruba women" people cheat based on individual reasons.
Suppose for instance a husband is unable to satisfy his wife intimately and/or emotionally, you don't need a sooth-sayer to tell you that she might go elsewhere to meet her desires, irrespective of her ethnic group. it's human nature to cheat, not Yoruba nature, not Igbo nature, not hausa nature or kanuri nature, ITS HUMAN NATURE.

Nb. there WERE some tribes were men would give their wives out to friends or visitors for sexual gratification, however since the act is approved by the husband it is out of context and hence not promiscuity.
Shuo shocked! You mean am? Eat in or Takeaway?

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Remijuice: 5:30am On Nov 11, 2018
Tribe That Doesn't Cheat?

Igbo

Enugu

Nsuka to be precise.

Argue With Your Ancestors!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:39am On Nov 11, 2018
What a stupid thread, faithfulness has nothing to do with tribe.

9 Likes

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Rucheen(m): 5:55am On Nov 11, 2018
It cannot be the Igbo

Two end members

Enugu-Ezike___Owerri/Orlu
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Ironman3(m): 6:13am On Nov 11, 2018
Yoruba,mostly EKITI AND OSUN. DONT TRY ONDO,THEY ARE CLASSIFIED HOE, I MEAN 99% OF ONDO WOMEN

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by GOFRONT(m): 6:21am On Nov 11, 2018
So wives can even cheat??

I thought it is only married men that cheats!!!!
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Uyi168: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Shibaraba:
Edo
NEVER
if she try am, we go say she 'shook leg for bush'..
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by highqueen(f): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2018
vingeophysicist:
your question can only be answered base on individual experience devoid of ethnic affiliation.
I think Igbo ladies are the most promiscuous women in Nigeria. Reminiscing my university days, most married Igbo ladies sleep around without fear of societal victimization. But Igbo women are very hardworking. They love money a lot. please, I am Igbo and really pissed off on how promiscuous our ladies are these days.
You are not Igbo and this comment reeks of stupidity, foolishness and insanity.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Almaiga: 6:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Biafrans will avoid this thread at all cost. It's always about the money.

If you know you know.. grin grin cheesy

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 11, 2018
cr7lomo:

Really... so what will you have to say about mercy aigbe
Can't you see she is cursed?
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Phred1717: 7:09am On Nov 11, 2018
Igbo, just have enough cash to keep her and she's yours forever
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by agbonkamen(f): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2018
A married Edo woman can never cheat on you no matter the circumstances surrounding it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Tswata1992: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2018
Nupe

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Blessograo(f): 7:35am On Nov 11, 2018
I just want to say that Robosky02, AngelAhnie and Prettythicksme I miss you guys, Long time and I'm temporarily back in Nigeria grin
Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by youngds: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
A married Edo woman can never cheat on you no matter the circumstances surrounding it.

Only Esan tribe, Benin women, Auchi and others have free pass

1 Like

Re: Which Tribe In Nigeria Has The Most Faithful Wives? by Blessograo(f): 7:37am On Nov 11, 2018
I can only speak for myself and the future me when I get married when God provides a boo wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your First Friend On Nairaland,just Mention His/her And Say Thank You. / My Feeling After Sucking A Pussy. / Ladies: Come In And Show Us Your Body Type (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.