Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,502 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (9988 Views)

US Leaders Recognizes Nnamdi Kanu; Shows Biafra Is Near – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by opribo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2018
That video says alot to the discerning minds. I mean your own son who survived a ghastly accident all you could do is shake hands and sit down not even a deep embrace at least for being the first so for that matter.

This is another testimony we need to keep a close watch on Jubrin from Sudan and the cabal.

1 Like

Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
I
Malawian:
in the video, Yusuf and Buhari were of the same height. How magical.

Stop this Jibril nonsense. That’s exactly what fuels and motivates this bastard op and his YouTube idiot to keep uploading silly videos online linking it to Nnamdi Kanu to get traffic.

Cant you see the sarcasm in most of the comments here?

1 Like

Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
tinsel:
The handlers of Kanu should tell him to keep his mouth shut. He is making a mess of himself.This video is in public domain when Yusuf came back from Germany.

No body is handling Kanu he is a God pls shut up
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Clowns everywhere but how is this one bringing back the restoration of Biafra, no more Biafra or death, referendum, zoo must fall, it's all about exposing Jibril in Aso Rock that will bring about Biafra.
Una mumu Don do na.

Exposing Jubril will make people not to vote him but vote Atiku
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by Sirjamo: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
KANU is sniffing cow dung
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by tigernews: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
KANU is a criminal if not why he run. Ewu.

So Tinubu and Jubril are saints, that why Nigeria is capital city of poverty.
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by BrokenTV: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
This Buhari seems shorter than the old Buhari, is as if he is of the same height with Yusuf, something is not adding up.
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Yyeske:
I hope and wish that the Atikulators will listen to you and Nnamdi Kanu.

No election n Biafra land but they will vote in other places. And atiku will win
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
W
opribo:
That video says alot to the discerning minds. I mean your own son who survived a ghastly accident all you could do is shake hands and sit down not even a deep embrace at least for being the first so for that matter.

This is another testimony we need to keep a close watch on Jubrin from Sudan and the cabal.

Jibril or no Jibril, people like you deserve several slaps at the back of the head from a frustrated panel beater followed by a head butt from an angry truck pusher.
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Stalwert:
Coward Cownu is out of medicine grin grin grin grin grin

Who told u he is coward don't let is come in our multitude for u
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
alizma:
what is secret in the video? Seems the Fake Kanu from Egypt is not as smart as the old one who died during the python dance

It is Buhari that dies they brought in Jubril we IPOB must expose Jubril so no body will vote him come 2019
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by tigernews: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
This cloned Kanu is seriously misfiring. grin

Even the P!gs and Id!ots the real Kanu left behind aren't deceived anymore.

They seems tired of this cloned one.

See this yorubastard PIG, do you have common electricity or water in you waste cave?
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Afamed:

Nnamdi has done more harms to you.

Don't let us come in our multitude for u unless you'll regret replying this thread. Tread with caution we are spies we are everywhere
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by tigernews: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
fuckfuckman:

he is coming with hell

Atleast his better than all yorubas put together.
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

The same reason Buhari could not declare Fulani herdsmen as terrorist group or invade their homes with the military in a surprise attack!

It's only a foolish man that will come back to a place where an attempt was made on his life without adequate preparation!

Reno is on exile too trying to play safe from the terrorist we have in Aso Rock!

You get

You will finally get it when you see BUHARI in Daura in 2019.

He don dey come. Na small small...

Don't talk nonsense no Buhari in Daura. Buhari is dead and buried in Saudi Arabia
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2018
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
This cloned Kanu is seriously misfiring. grin

Even the P!gs and Id!ots the real Kanu left behind aren't deceived anymore.

They seems tired of this cloned one.

Don't call us pigs we are spies and secret agents we are everywhere even in your compound don't let us come in our multitude for u. Tread with caution.
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

So you agreed that the Nigerian Military attacked him undecided

One thing about TRUTH is that it can't stay quiet forever!

Chukwu Abiama is involved. The way he has agreed that is the way Trump will sign our freedom soonest

1 Like

Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
lol. see people with phones de video plenty na..... ahbi thoes ones na isreali spies?? lol

1 Like

Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by servipower5(m): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
In 2006, Engineering Division of UTC Nigeria Plc, which started business in Nigeria as a trading company in 1932, became UTC Engineering Ltd took charge of the engineering and leasing divisions. As a result of this transition we were obliged to re-brand into a new name called: SERVIPOWER COMPANY LTD.

Servipower Company Ltd is the sole distributor for Perkins Engine Company, UK in Nigeria. We maintain large stock of genuine spare parts for all models of Perkins Engines.

Servipower Company Ltd also offers exceptional services in water engineering & consultancy, drilling of industrial and domestic boreholes, design and construction of water works, supply and installation of water treatment plants and materials.

We have certified geologist who understand the solid & liquid matters, such as mineral resources and organic matters that constitutes the earth surface and the underground waters.

Our workshops are equipped with up to date drilling machines and diagnostics equipment e.g. (Water test kits, Geophysical survey and Water exploration equipment, Rigs, Air compressor etc.)

Our line of products includes; Generator sales, Distribution of Perkins range of Engines and Perkins Spare Parts, sales of Lincoln Electric Welding machines and consumables (Electrodes, Flux and Welding wires etc.), Delphi diesel fuel injection equipment services and spare parts sales, including common rail test facilities.

Servipower Company Ltd is into:
 Sales, Leasing, installation and maintenance of Perkins powered Diesel generating sets from 13KVA to 2000KVA
 Sales, installation and maintenance of Perkins powered Gas generating sets from 13KVA to 1250KVA
 Sales of Genuine Perkins Spare Parts for Diesel and Gas generators
 Servicing and Sales of Spare parts for Delphi diesel fuel injection equipment services including common rail test facilities.
 Distribution of Perkins range of Engines and Perkins Spare Parts, sales of Lincoln Electric Welding machines and consumables (Electrodes, Flux and Welding wires etc.)
 We also provide after sales services backup which is second to none in the industry
 Our workshops are equipped with up to date diagnostics tools for all the latest models of Perkins engines and our staffs are professionally trained regularly by Perkins as part of its franchise agreement.
 We have the capability to:
• Repair, overhaul and service Perkins products in Nigeria
• Provide warranty support to all major Perkins powered generator dealers and other customers utilizing Perkins engines in various applications

OUR CLIENT; First Bank Nigeria, Brass LNG Lagos, Transcorp Hilton hotel,Abuja, NNPC Towers, Abuja etc.

The Company is competent and reliable for all their customers by creating extra ordinary benefit through prompt and quality services.

For further clarification and confirmation, please refer to Perkins engine company, UK and Servipower websites thus: www.perkins.com;www.servipowerng.com or confirm our distributorship with Perkins UK at www.perkins.com/distributor.

Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
fuckfuckman:

Chukwu Abiama is involved. The way he has agreed that is the way Trump will sign our freedom soonest
lol.. trump sign ur freedom how??
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
PHILipu1:

Brainwashed fools.
I saw this video long time ago

This one is spy video
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ijebulogic:
Waste of a click.

Don't be brainwashed by the zoo
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Yes o table head(leader)

Don't insult ohamadike be careful your phone number is on your profile we are everywhere
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
victorvezx:
How the hell is this a secret video? This video is old and has being on the Internet a long time ago. Majority of Nigerians have watched it long time ago. It was Buhari welcoming his son after his treatment in Germany.

This one is spy
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
friendlyadvice:

How dare you say that? Can't you see that he has gone to israel to buy nuclear bombs and submarines to rescue Gods people from the zoo

Tell PHILipu1
Israel has given Kanu protection
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by walexydo: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
J
opribo:

U really analysed this video very well and I am beginning to believe that this man is not d real buhari . see how they even neglected him while sitting down instead of d son to seat close to his father for him to know more about his healthy status, they were all cerebrating leaving the new buhari confused. Check the video, d new buhari even bend down for his son
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by okongo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by Wassupnow: 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lol....I no fit laugh
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 2:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
oluwasegun007:
What's secretive about this....was thinking I'll see Buhari in boxers and singlet chewing stick.

Buhari cannot use chewing stick he is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Seeking Life Pension For Enugu Ex-Governors & Their Deputies Sparks Outcry / Babangida: Nigeria’s Military Overstretched,Operates With Obsolete Equipment / Anti-Open Grazing Bill Scales Second Reading In Akwa Ibom Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.