Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,547 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family (9989 Views)

US Leaders Recognizes Nnamdi Kanu; Shows Biafra Is Near – IPOB / Nnamdi Kanu Shows DNA Test Of Jubril/buhari / I Have Spies, Informants In Aso Rock - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by Mankosi: 6:16pm On Nov 11, 2018
slimfit1:
A father shaking the hands of his son after almost dying. That is a sign of make i no touch person piking or wife.
na ur mama born u bro. U are very observant....
Hmm. This is serious oo. After how many months this is how his wife and kid welcomed him..
Truly that man is not buhari.
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by oyatz(m): 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
The present Kanu isn't as intelligent as the former KANU.

Wiseandtrue:

So you agreed that the Nigerian Military attacked him undecided

One thing about TRUTH is that it can't stay quiet forever!
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by imaeruaka: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Check this out to see reasons why wizkid can't be compared to davido.

https://www.millitime.com/7-reasons-why-davido-seems-better-than-wizkid/?wpam_id=7

Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sirjamo:
KANU is sniffing cow dung
be careful we are everywhere
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
BrokenTV:
This Buhari seems shorter than the old Buhari, is as if he is of the same height with Yusuf, something is not adding up.

the original buhari is even same height with yusuf
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2018
gbosaa:
W

Jibril or no Jibril, people like you deserve several slaps at the back of the head from a frustrated panel beater followed by a head butt from an angry truck pusher.

we are everywhere don't insult IPOB or be a scapegoat
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Ray97:
lol. see people with phones de video plenty na..... ahbi thoes ones na isreali spies?? lol

we are everywhere don't mock IPOB or be a scapegoat
Re: I Have Agents In Aso Rock Nnamdi Kanu Shows Secret Video Of Buhari And Family by fuckfuckman(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
imaeruaka:
Check this out to see reasons why wizkid can't be compared to davido.

https://www.millitime.com/7-reasons-why-davido-seems-better-than-wizkid/?wpam_id=7
Afonja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Spends N1.5bn Monthly On School Feeding – Ganduje / Countdown Begins For Innoson Vehicles / Tinubu Worse Than Abacha And IBB – Obanikoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.