Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby (5358 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Happy Day For Nl Women!!! Cheating Husband Had His Pen.is Biten Off / Pain & Mercy! My Husband Had Vasectomy Because Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by bawomolo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
Just because someone is a father of 4 doesn't mean they are old and shouldn't be going out to enjoy themselves.

Yup a father of four should have fun by getting drunk in a nite club. yeah that makes sense.

I dont know what it is with these white bitches and Nigerian men.

those evil white women rap-ing our men.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2010
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by chyket(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2010
My Sister,this kind of issue is too private to be left to a public opinion.i strongly suggest you find a way to discontinue this thread.issues in your marriage should be treated between the couple if not you could involve your parents if u cant resolve it within yourselves
regards
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by papa190(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

for 1, im not angry, im correcting you. and I'm Nigerian-American, not stuck in between. so you think you're insulting who again? 
just accept the fact that you're wrong and ignorant.
so to say "I thought only Nigerian girls could do such a thing, not white people" is just ridiculous. you don't even live in a society for the basis of comparison, you are just going off of what you believe.
tell me what makes you think these white people are such angels, and Nigerian girls are so evil to be the ones that only do such?
your "opinion" is very ignorant.

WOTEVA, WOTEVA,
I kant follow u exchange words, cos your mouth is like that of a SLeeping cobra!!
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Radiant(f): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2010
Why do I have a feeling this lady is mixed?

Anyway, deed has been done. Bottom line, do the paternity test and certify who the baby daddy is 'cause a girl who be 'standing' every night with all them black dudes around her is likely to have had another Negroe's baby.
Did you say Eastern Europe? I know exactly what you talking about.

Hey woman, wake up and stop milking the " I had just had a baby then" cow. So what if you'd had a baby and couldn't bang your man? Don't mean he go about doing sshit. Drunk and sstupid my bum!

Women! We all know how to hate them biatches but love to kiss the pigs!
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by shoeflower(f): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
Why do I have a feeling this lady is mixed?

No honey! I'm black!
The best advise I've been given on this thread is by Chyket.
Thanks everyone for your opinion - especially those in their glass houses
God is good!
Thread closed!
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
[size=25pt]This thread is difficult to understand along with all the ridiculous derailing comments. angry[/size]
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by naijatoday: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2010
shoeflower:

@ Outstrip -I am still wondering why a father of four is hanging out at night clubs getting drunk and why his wife seems to be blaming everything and everyoen else except her husband

Just because someone is a father of 4 doesn't mean they are old and shouldn't be going out to enjoy themselves. Me and my husband, who is still relatively young by the way, have always partied together. If you had read the post properly, you would have noticed that I had just had a baby at the time he strayed. The fact that he actually went out without me at that time is still something that we argue about although I am aware that we were having a few problems at that time and living in this certain part of Europe has taken its toll on both of us. And I don't know where you get the idea that I am blaming everyone else apart from him. Do you live in our house? Do you know what we have gone through since this has happened? Do you really think he would just say sorry and I would accept it and everything would be ok like it was before - get real. It's been hell for us. He did what he did by choice - drunk or otherwise. There is absolutely no excuse for it! This is something, as husband and wife, that we are going to have to work through for the next few years or so if we survive that long.
[b]The white girl confirmed that the condom had split and that it was a one off! However, she refused to take the morning after pill the next day to avoid any possible pregnancy. He gave her one of his email addresses for her to contact him to confirm that she had taken it. He didnt hear from her for a while until she decided to disclose that she was pregnant and wanted to keep the baby as she was getting old (30!) He didnt answer her mails and she kept sending them  complaining that he wasn't helping her throughout her pregnancy etc. She is cheeky! [/b]Did she really expect that he would leave me to go and rub her swollen feet? She got what she wanted but is now harrassing him like she is the wife and he is living with his mistress. This is a case of fatal attraction! He doesnt comunicate with her at all and and I know this by what she writes in the mail that she hasnt seen him since that night etc. However since he mentioned DNA she seems to have gone a bit quiet. We need to know if the child is his or some other foolish black man. If it's his then we will do what we have to do. If not, good luck with her trying to find her baby daddy! Hope she teaches the child to keep her legs closed when it comes to other peoples husbands. I dont know what it is with these white bitches and Nigerian men.

And you seriously believe this?

I am not saying leave your husband or anything like that, but the part i highlighted does not add up.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 27, 2010
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by shoeflower(f): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2010
They bury their heads in the sand and blame the other woman. For some bizarre reason they feel that their poor husband was roped into a reluctant affair, blaming the biatch mistress rather than thinking straight that it is infact the husband who messed up his wedding vows & sold his family for peanuts and not the mistress.

@Chaircover Are you illiterate? Read my comments properly before you start making foolish comments. Where did I ever say that my husband was roped into an affair? - My husband messed up big time! This relationship may not survive his infidelity. My head is not buried, my eyes are clean. I think it's fair for me to presume you are not in a long term relationship, married or otherwise. I pray you never have to endure something like this but if you do, your reaction to your mate won't be what you think it would be.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by xxcarolxx(f): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2010
Shoeflower, i feel your pain you have a hard road in front of you and its one not easily travelled. You have a lot of anger to get through, I hope you can come out the other side i know i cudnt. My thoughts are with you,
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2010
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by shoeflower(f): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
@ Chaircover.

Apologies for my outburst. It was uncalled for. You are clearly not illiterate but I'm angry that I'm being accused of being a soft touch etc. It's a difficult time. Sorry again!
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by mamagee3(f): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2010
Shake your husband's hands. wink
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Exposedme: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2010
^^GMG talking! cry
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Radiant(f): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2010
shoeflower:

This relationship may not survive his infidelity.

You've said this a million times. Make up your mind on staying or leaving your husband. I'm sure that's what he hears from you everyday. If truely this is the first time he's cheated on you and unfortunately for you a baby was born then I really don't see why you can't sort this out.
You said he was drunk and what not. Well, if he was that drunk not to know his home address then can you really blame him?

If you don't want to be with the man just leave him! Otherwise, find out the baby daddy and if it's your husband then he's got an extra mouth to feed. There's nothing more you can do.

You don't sound like you knew about this incident 9 months ago.

All the best.
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2010
kiss and make-up. He was just sowing his wild oats. grin
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2010
davidylan:

kiss and make-up. He was just sowing his wild oats. grin

With four kids and a wife at home? How irresponsible is that undecided
Re: My Husband Had A One Night Stand And The Girl Had A Baby by LadyDee1(f): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2010
@ OP

Im sorry you've found yourself in this situation, However, I will say this, You sound confused, angry, betrayed and have alot of hate in you, its understandable,
I will advise you use your head, you cannot blame all those so call 'white biatches' as you put it when your husband messed up,

Ask yourself this:

Knowing full well you just had a baby recently why is he out clubbing?Why was he not at home being the supportive daddy he should be playing?
Or enjoyment cant be at home with the wife and kids anymore or what? undecided undecided embarassed

Why did it take for the mistress to threaten him before he confessed he could be a father elsewhere? undecided

I cant say for sure if it really was a one night stand and nothing more than that, Men sometimes feel admitting it only happened once is better than admitting it went on for months on end,

Im not advising you to separate or divorce, Im just leaving questions for you to answer yourself, dont deceive yourself and blame others, everyone is responsible for themselves and their actions,

If the mistress had it planned to trap him, she must have seen something in him that gave her that impression and he was silly and weak enough to fall for it, I repeat he is responsible for his own downfall,

Food for thought, i wish you the best,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mothers......... Please Help My Baby. / Need Advice On Life as a Single Mother / Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.