Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. (19018 Views)

“A Girl Who Loves You Would Never Feel Comfortable To Ask You For Money” – Lady / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by sholarr12: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Since to say someone loves money implies that this is a bad thing, no man who loves himself should go for a woman who loves money. Using this thread, I will highlight the 5 reasons why it is a bad omen to marry a money-loving woman.

1 SHE WILL BE INSATIABLE

You can never satisfy a woman who loves money. No matter the amount she has or the amount you give to her, her satisfaction can never be met. Save yourself the trouble.

2 HER INSATIABILITY WILL MAKE HER CHEAT

There is a cause and effect relationship between a woman who loves money and tendency to cheat. A woman who loves money will follow the highest bidder. It is money that controls such women as they are all about the money.

3 SHE WILL PUT UNNECESSARY PRESSURE ON HER PARTNER

If you go with a money-loving woman, just know that you will forever live in an unending web of pressure. The desire to meet her demands from time to time is a never ending cycle.

4 SHE WILL LIMIT YOUR GROWTH

A money loving woman will stunt your progress. Because of your desire to please her desires, you will run into a debt if proper care is not taken. Instead of you to work on things that will bring progress, you will spend all you have on her fruitless cravings.

5 FINALLY, WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH SHE WILL FLY

And if you are with a money loving woman and things are no more rosy, expect her to fly away into thin air and leave you in your predicament.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Cool! I concur 100% even though I know it's almost impossible to find a woman that doesn't love money.

They all do and anyone saying otherwise is a liar.

Females after all are inherently looking for the best option to ensure their offspring survives like all animals out there. It's in fact a natural instinctual behaviour. So there's that love for money. BUT...

But this doesn't apply to Nigerian girls!

They are a different specie. Flee brothers if she loves money. If you end up marrying her, you'll become Kilishi.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Rextizzle(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2018
sholarr12:
Since to say someone loves money implies that this is a bad thing, no man who loves himself should go for a woman who loves money. Using this thread, I will highlight the 5 reasons why it is a bad omen to marry a money-loving woman.

1 SHE WILL BE INSATIABLE

You can never satisfy a woman who loves money. No matter the amount she has or the amount you give to her, her satisfaction can never be met. Save yourself the trouble.

There is a cause and effect relationship between a woman who loves money and tendency to cheat. A woman who loves money will follow the highest bidder. It is money that controls such women as they are all about the money.

If you go with a money-loving woman, just know that you will forever live in an unending web of pressure. The desire to meet her demands from time to time is a never ending cycle.

A money loving woman will stunt your progress. Because of your desire to please her desires, you will run into a debt if proper care is not taken. Instead of you to work on things that will bring progress, you will spend all you have on her fruitless cravings.

And if you are with a money loving woman and things are no more rosy, expect her to fly away into thin air and leave you in your predicament.
That girl that has brain filled with noodles called highqueen or lowqueen should read this.

30 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by dollytino4real(f): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
poverty is a curse abi n.a. disease so u choose to poor intentionally

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by sholarr12: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2018
I think Lalasticlala, mynd44, and Dominique need to see this.
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerians and their myopic way of reasoning.. Maybe the original poster of the countered thread got the headings wrong Or she used that title to attract audiences , but she passed a wonderful message.
Trust Nigerians never to reason beyond face value. grin

You are right too though, both are right smiley

3 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by sholarr12: 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Nigerians and their myopic way of reasoning.. Maybe the original poster of the countered thread got the headings wrong Or she used that title to attract audiences , but she passed a wonderful message.
Trust Nigerians never to reason beyond face value. grin

You are right too though, both are right smiley
If I'm right, why then did you suggest that my reasoning is myopic?

17 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
sholarr12:

If I'm right, why then did you suggest that my reasoning is myopic?
You countered Highqueen's original thread right?

If you think deep, you will realize you two are on the same page. The difference is you went the literal way about it. The everyday Nigerian ABC way. grin

4 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by sholarr12: 4:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
You countered Highqueen's original thread right?

If you think deep, you will realize you two are on the same page. The difference is you went the literal way about it. The everyday Nigerian ABC way. grin
And if you check my opening line, you'll discover that the mere fact that someone loves money implies a bad omen.

Someone doesn't need to love money before her partner must be motivated to be better.

9 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
dollytino4real:
poverty is a curse abi n.a. disease so u choose to poor intentionally
is poverty a curse??

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
sholarr12:

And if you check my opening line, you'll discover that the mere fact that someone loves money implies a bad omen.

Someone doesn't need to love money before her partner must be motivated to be better.
Do you hate money? smiley

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
Even the Bible warned against leeches, only a fool will marry a parasite.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by sholarr12: 4:12pm On Nov 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Do you hate money? smiley
Oloun maje. I love it plenty, plenty ooo.
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin If she loves money,let her go and work for it,buh we all know that dey r too lazy to do that,lazy sons of b!tches...

17 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by ImaIma1(f): 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2018
Is there a woman in this world who does not like money? Or a man for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by sholarr12: 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
ImaIma1:
Is there a woman in this world who does not like money? Or a man for that matter.
Everyone loves money but loving money should not be a factor that men need to stay motivated.

11 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
sholarr12:

1 SHE WILL BE INSATIABLE

True Talk...Absolutely d facts

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by OBTMOS(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Y
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Coach1: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
Pls, Nairalanders follow me (cheks7114) on Instagram and I will follow back. I need this to seal a job

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by KelB(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Who no love money na?
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Austema(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Op, when you see any woman that did not like money, please call my line. Did you know how many recharge card I have send to gals? Even when it just a friend

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by IamProdigy: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
wink
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by smoke9910(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
true, the same can be said of almost every Nigerian woman. does that mean they are money loving h's

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by YorubaAssasin: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by WinningEleven(m): 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Highqueen or what ever you call yourself. See your life outside.
Poverty is a sickness. Why can't you marry a man who likes money?

You need sense

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by spongeisback: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Every HUMAN love money it's the inability of some people that makes them demonize money. I once heard a preacher say heaven is for the poor.

You may marry a woman "that doesn't love money" what makes you think she wouldn't change once she sees the other side of life and she begins to want more? What do you do then?!
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 11, 2018
Is that why Igbo men strive to be very successful? Abi they said Igbo women like money?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by Cindy08: 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Story
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by NumbEmotions(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
Rextizzle:
That girl that has brain filled with noodles called highqueen or lowqueen should read this.

slayqueen

2 Likes

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by uchman48(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2018
Una just dey confuse person, just few days ago, there was a post on why we should date a woman that loves money, now this is a counter post, wetin una want make we do sef?

1 Like

Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by oshe111(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
OP You like Money?
Re: Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. by philip0906(m): 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
@op

Your points are very valid. My advice to men out there is, if you meet a woman who's more interested in loving you than what you can offer financially or materially, hold her tight. I met one last year, we dated and I lost her due to my stupidity. I still regret. Ever since, I have met only vultures and preys, De ja vu maybe.

80% of Nigerian girls out here are vultures. If you want peace of mind, flee from them

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tell Him I Love Him / Ladies Scatters Internet With Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.