Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? (35650 Views)

Rejoinder: 5 Reasons You Should Not Marry A Woman Who Loves Money. / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by goldenpenny2(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2019
Fellow N/Landers

The future is unpredictable but nobody is praying for bad thing. This question have been bothering me for long. I thought it wise to it with good people of Nairaland and seeking for helpful advice.

As a man, is it advisable to marry the lady who loves you more than you love her?

please advice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by ouzo1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yes... Na sure bet

212 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2019
Are you two competing about who loves each other more? Guy,if you know you truely love this girl,then marry her. If you don't,do not waste her morrafuking time.

185 Likes 6 Shares

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Romanoff(f): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
These are the kind of people contemplating marriage o

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by goldenpenny2(m): 12:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
ouzo1:
Yes... Na sure bet

how, pls explain further
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by goldenpenny2(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
favoryte33:
Are you two competing about who loves each other more? Guy,if you know you truely love this girl,then marry her. If you don't,do not waste her morrafuking time.

bros, there's difference between like and love. you may like a lady for whom she is but you do not have love feelings for her.

16 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by goldenpenny2(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2019
Romanoff:
These are the kind of people contemplating marriage o

it is not about contemplating, but you're not sure if that's the right person whom God has given you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldenpenny2:

bros, there's difference between like and love. you may like a lady for whom she is but you do not have love feelings for her.
Don't make a mountain out of this. Go find the one you love. Oga!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by MycroftHolmes: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's exactly what you should do smiley

Wish you happiness bro.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by goldenpenny2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
favoryte33:
Don't make a mountain out of this. Go find the one you love. Oga!

thanks for your opinion my friend. let me hear from others
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by goldenpenny2(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
That's exactly what you should do smiley

Wish you happiness bro.

thanks bro
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by UbiPetrus: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
While it is okay for her to love you so much, you are the man and should love her crazily.
The holy book commands the man to love and the woman to be submissive.
If she loves you more than you love her, that is, if you doubt what it is that you feel for her, then I wouldn't advice you to go ahead.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by AfroKnight: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2019
As a man, that’s the proper thing to do. Your woman should be the one loving you more. It’s the surest way the relationship can survive.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
Love is not enough in marriage.

She may love you but not like you enough, not willing to die for you, not willing to share secrets with you, not willing to share a space with you and finally, not see you as great companion.

This is why many married folks still keep side guys, sidechicks and besties. Many keep them for sex but few others keep them because of great companionship. Does that mean they don't love their spouses? No, they do but great friendship goes beyond love.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Geminita1(f): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
UbiPetrus:
While it is okay for her to love you so much, you are the man and should love her crazily.
The holy book commands the man to love and the woman to be submissive.
If she loves you more than you love her, that is, if you doubt what it is that you feel for her, then I wouldn't advice you to go ahead.
Op, here is your answer.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by zexy2030(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
The best but learn how to manage jealousy from women like herself. You will be very personal. U r lucky to find a woman who loves you. The feeling is so good

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Misogynists everywhere! Spits! angry

8 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Lightangel65: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Misogynists everywhere! Spits! angry
Sick feminists

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's the way it should be anyways, the love should be 60% for the woman and 40% for the man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by coolestofall(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
This kind of question is what leads to all those broken marriage thread on fp. Whatever happened to marriage between two persons who are just in love with one another. Too many compromise now a days. Pple just tend to marry whomever they are dating at the time they feel obligated to settle down.

9 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by frozen70(f): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
goldenpenny2:
Fellow N/Landers

The future is unpredictable but nobody is praying for bad thing. This question have been bothering me for long. I thought it wise to it with good people of Nairaland and seeking for helpful advice.

As a man, is it advisable to marry the lady who loves you more than you love her?

please advice

When love is equal, the scale balances well

When love is not equal, there will be issues like,
Nagging
Everything becomes a fault
Anger
Frustration on one side
Unhappiness
Depression
Hatred
Dislike

Then what happens, separation comes in leading to broken home

Love must be equal for you to feel exactly what and how she feels

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
I hate all these nonsense about who loves who more. Some women say it too and I think it is rubbish.
They tell their fellow woman to marry the man that she knows loves her more than she loves him. It makes no sense, I don't want to be married to someone I'm not crazy about because I don't want to get hurt. We should be madly in love with each other.

It's ALL or nothing.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
The marriage will last very long if the lady love you more. Ladies don't give up easily especially if she got kids

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by chrisifeanyi: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Don't ever make the mistake of marrying a woman that you love more, you will die 20 years before your time. A woman supposed to love you more than you love her. Be warned!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by tonididdy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2019
ouzo1:
Yes... Na sure bet
Are you even married?

1 Like

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Although some people may have a different opinion but the FACT still remains, It's always best for the lady to love more. To avoid stories that touch grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Iamhappy: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
She love u u complain if she no love u u go still complain

5 Likes

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
That's the desire of every sane man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Slynation(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Cool tho....
There is nothing wrong in that unless u have plans to cheat on her which if she may end up killing herself and you...
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Richdad50(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
shocked
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Frankyboy1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Better
Re: To Marry A Lady Who Loves You More Than You Love Her , Is It Okay? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
It's better for a woman to marry a man who loves her more than she loves him.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / The Woooing Challenge 2017 Selection Thread..[male Edition] / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.