Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,618 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

She Would Want More. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Would Want More. (2717 Views)

We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS / What Should A Man Do If Wife Always Want More Sex Than He Can Afford? / Nominate A Nairalander You Would Want To Change in 2018 And Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Would Want More. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
I don't know where to start. But I want to be very brief. I hate long articles.
So there is this girl I met in my lodge and we had a great convo the first day we met. I just moved in. I felt the vibe and I thought we would just be talk buddies. Truth is, I don't usually envisage romance with a female. It just happens. Fast forward from all the convo we had the day we met and afterwards. She came to my room one night at around 11pm just before midnight and told me she was hungry. She was lucky I had a left over bread I didn't finish. She did eat hastly; she was indeed hungry. After eating she laid on my foam and slept off. I slept off too. Deep into the night, I woke up and I was Hot. She was just there sleeping beautifully. I tried to touch her but she refused me lightly. She wasn't seriously defensive. I laid back, intending to subdue my feelings. I couldn't; I did try again and she became responsive. My left hand caressed down her ass and I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties. She was wearing a short gown that only terminated on her very beautiful fair laps without pants. We had sex that night. It was good. We didn't say anything about it the next morning. We acted so cool. I thought it wasn't going to happen again. I wasn't making a move on her again; I thought. To my surprise, she initiated the next sexual spree. To cut the story short, she has been coming almost everyday for sex. Some I initiated, others she did. I must confess, she is alright in bed. But her boldness grew as we had it. I believe I am hitting it right too. She is a good girl; very caring and fun to be with. My fear is, she might have fallen in love with me and I aint ready for an affair now. If I was ready, I would give it a try but I ain't financially ready at the moment. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I don't want to stop hitting. What should I do if she makes the first move towards clarifying what we doing together. For now, I am just fine like this!
Re: She Would Want More. by Ezi1993(f): 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
w
Re: She Would Want More. by operAhdam: 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wtf grin
Re: She Would Want More. by SILENTandSMART2: 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eleribuu OP grin

There's energy to forkkk pussy always but there's no energy make a relationship with her grin

Hmmmm , aswear you don't need to forkkk her if you know dat you have nothing to offer her,

Maybe she's a tipical gentle girl sha, you go try ham with a sensible girl and see what will happen,

Alaye hold your pennis if you don't have money , since she's not a prostitute why did you think she would accept the werey post you wrote,

Bro you're a shame you gat no money but your pennis dey rise to forrkk pussy ,

Stop dat man, smiley

You're not ready for her don't forkk her again , please I'm begging you smiley

7 Likes

Re: She Would Want More. by duduade: 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
My inky advice

Please be using condoms o

Why can't you tell her you down with friends with benefits syndrome

Hian

2 Likes

Re: She Would Want More. by galantjoe(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Never reject free lunch outrightly.

Keep enjoying while it lasts.

You can on a good day have heart to heart talk with her. From the talk you will know how she takes the relationship, whether it is a fling or serious one.
From the discussion, you can know how to deal with the relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by FreeMejoor1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: She Would Want More. by blazepascal(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
"i dont want to hurt her feeling i dont want to stop hitting". Op you a real nigger grin

2 Likes

Re: She Would Want More. by managingpartner(f): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
I hope you guys are using condoms sha, i don't want to hear " please help me she's pregnant and I'm not ready to be a father".

May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: She Would Want More. by ouzo1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
preek dey charge anytime wey u see her but heart dey on low battery abi?
Re: She Would Want More. by Luak(m): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Pacecar:
So there is this girl I met in my lodge and we had a great convo the first day we met. I just moved in. I felt the vibe and I thought we would just be talk buddies. Truth is, I don't usually envisage romance with a female. It just happens. Fast forward from all the convo we had the day we met and afterwards. She came to my room one night at around 11pm just before midnight and told me she was hungry. She was lucky I had a left over bread I didn't finish. She did ate hastly; she was indeed hungry. After eating she laid on my foam and slept off. I slept off too. Deep into the night, I woke up and I was Hot. She was just there sleeping beautifully. I tried to touch her but she refused me lightly. She wasn't seriously defensive. I laid back, intending to subdue my feelings. I couldn't; I did try again and she became responsive. My left hand caressed down her ass and I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties. She was wearing a short gown that only terminated on her very beautiful fair laps without pants. We had sex that night. It was good. We didn't say anything about it the next morning. We acted so cool. I thought it wasn't going to happen again. I wasn't making a move on her again; I thought. To my surprise, she initiated the next sexual spree. To cut the story short, she has been coming almost everyday for sex. Some I initiated, others she did. I must confess, she is alright in bed. But her boldness grew as we had it. I believe I am hitting it right too. She is a good girl; very caring and fun to be with. My fear is, she might have fallen in love with me and I aint ready for an affair now. If I was ready, I would give it a try but I ain't financially ready at the moment. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I don't want to stop hitting. What should I do if she makes the first move towards clarifying what we doing together. For now, I am just fine like this!
. You want to eat your cake and still have it. Better not look the way of any other girl. She can manage your leftovers for now
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
I blame women.
Re: She Would Want More. by Preshmane(m): 7:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bleep as you like jare... if she talk relationship, tell am say you no get time for any relationship

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by Luak(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:
I blame women.
no need for the blame. Men, women; we all have one need or the other and companionship is one of them
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Luak:
no need for the blame. Men, women; we all have one need or the other and companionship is one of them
Companionship where you're treated like trash? Oh please.

3 Likes

Re: She Would Want More. by Luak(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:

. Op has taken the hint, I guess
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Luak:
. Op has taken the hint, I guess

Nonsense hint
Re: She Would Want More. by Uzomacharles: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Interesting

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by younglleo: 8:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Iwu onye iberibe! grin grin

Re: She Would Want More. by Pancakeey(f): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Op wants to eat his cake and have it. grin
Anyhow keep hitting if kasala burst be a man and face it.

Enjoy it while it lasts
Re: She Would Want More. by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Since shes not complaining u don't have to get worried. Obviously u guys are enjoying urself so chill and have fun bro.

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by ReluctantAdult(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Spontaneous sex always feels so good wink
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:

She is not trash... And I won't sleep with her if she doesn't want to. Is there any part of the story I narrated, that came out reducing her personality?
You just one if those have sex and pay girls.
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Pacecar:

She is not trash... And I won't sleep with her if she doesn't want to. Is there any part of the story I narrated, that came out reducing her personality?
You just one if those have sex and pay girls.

You're manipulating her Mr man! If you don't feel a thing for her tell her now so the feelings don't get too deep. Let her move on!
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shortyy:

You're manipulating her Mr man! If you don't feel a thing for her tell her now so the feelings don't get too deep. Let her move on!

And who told you I don't feel anything for her... You definately didnt the story completely. I do feel something. I am working on a plan to earn money, but before then, I can't get into a serious relationship. I am just envisaging what might happen in the future because she hasn't said anything to me.
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
You haven't done anything wrong, as you're both using each other for sex.
Since you believe she may want more, however, then tell her where you stand.

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by Ikea81: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Pacecar:
So there is this girl I met in my lodge and we had a great convo the first day we met. I just moved in. I felt the vibe and I thought we would just be talk buddies. Truth is, I don't usually envisage romance with a female. It just happens. Fast forward from all the convo we had the day we met and afterwards. She came to my room one night at around 11pm just before midnight and told me she was hungry. She was lucky I had a left over bread I didn't finish. She did eat hastly; she was indeed hungry. After eating she laid on my foam and slept off. I slept off too. Deep into the night, I woke up and I was Hot. She was just there sleeping beautifully. I tried to touch her but she refused me lightly. She wasn't seriously defensive. I laid back, intending to subdue my feelings. I couldn't; I did try again and she became responsive. My left hand caressed down her ass and I discovered she wasn't wearing any panties. She was wearing a short gown that only terminated on her very beautiful fair laps without pants. We had sex that night. It was good. We didn't say anything about it the next morning. We acted so cool. I thought it wasn't going to happen again. I wasn't making a move on her again; I thought. To my surprise, she initiated the next sexual spree. To cut the story short, she has been coming almost everyday for sex. Some I initiated, others she did. I must confess, she is alright in bed. But her boldness grew as we had it. I believe I am hitting it right too. She is a good girl; very caring and fun to be with. My fear is, she might have fallen in love with me and I aint ready for an affair now. If I was ready, I would give it a try but I ain't financially ready at the moment. I don't want to hurt her feelings and I don't want to stop hitting. What should I do if she makes the first move towards clarifying what we doing together. For now, I am just fine like this!

Stop jumping the gun, and keep fucking. Maybe she too just catching her trips with a real bf somewhere else
Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 2:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Pacecar:

And who told you I don't feel anything for her... You definately didnt the story completely. I do feel something. I am working on a plan to earn money, but before then, I can't get into a serious relationship. I am just envisaging what might happen in the future because she hasn't said anything to me.

Why don't you ask her? Why you asking people here? Go talk to her, tell her "you are not ready financially ready for a relationship, but you still want to continue to be having sex with her" then see her reaction. Whenever a dilemma like this occurs, communicate with the person in question. Only she will have the answer you seek.
Re: She Would Want More. by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

Why don't you ask her? Why you asking people here? Go talk to her, tell her "you are not ready financially ready for a relationship, but you still want to continue to be having sex with her" then see her reaction. Whenever a dilemma like this occurs, communicate with the person in question. Only she will have the answer you seek.

Shorty, she probably might have a boyfriend at home or somewhere else. Maybe she just likes me, maybe she just admires me. I am not going to talk to her. Maybe she just loves having sex with me. She is my friend and she enjoys what we do. She told me she had a boyfriend. The thing is they were having problems. But she didn't tell me they broke up. I am not going to leap too fast. I respect her and nobody knows her identity. I keep her secrets and she keeps my secrets.
Re: She Would Want More. by Bellotelli: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2020
My advice... Don't discuss any emotional issue with her and don't always make yourself available for her. But don't be too hard on her. Apologize and tease her if she feels offended by ur actions or inaction. Simply , just be sneaky grin

1 Like

Re: She Would Want More. by Shortyy(f): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Pacecar:

Shorty, she probably might have a boyfriend at home or somewhere else. Maybe she just likes me, maybe she just admires me. I am not going to talk to her. Maybe she just loves having sex with me. She is my friend and she enjoys what we do. She told me she had a boyfriend. The thing is they were having problems. But she didn't tell me they broke up. I am not going to leap too fast. I respect her and nobody knows her identity. I keep her secrets and she keeps my secrets.

Then stop asking people on want to do, if you can't communicate with her.
Continue having your premarital sex.
Re: She Would Want More. by ninetiethcrown7(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2020
Pacecar:

OP why are you worrying yourself. If she wanted anything more from you she would have addressed you ever since.

My man keep on chopping and don’t worry I have blessed your endeavors grin grin grin, it shall be well with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Camera Films Woman With Big Nyash In Public Bathroom (video) / My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. / What Does She Mean By This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.