Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! (10175 Views)

Masturbation: The Greatest Demon On Earth. If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor / If You Masturbate You Are.....? / If You Masturbate, You Will Be Poor Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by kunmiiii: 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
willyo:

U masturbate? grin grin sad sad
Dude, na guy u dey follow talk oo!! Don't let her "queenbelle" you o!
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by willyo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2018
kunmiiii:

Dude, na guy u dey follow talk oo!! Don't let her "queenbelle" you o!

Lol
Thanks for this info
grin
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
Hmm impregnating female demonscheesycheesy. Well if d female demon get belle she can always abort ..chikena.
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by kunmiiii: 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
highqueen:
Masturbators are angry with this op. cheesy

Lmao!! As in ehn...

But jokes aside the post is damn funny!! Look at the way he was confidently spewing poppycock and driveled rubbish.
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by oyatz(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2018
And I just want to start masturbating now o
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by kunmiiii: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2018
This is just the most ridiculous and laughable post I've read on NL, and trust me I've read a lot of hogwash, but this leads by miles.

This O.P na clown, It was a good laugh tho.

Lmao!!!

Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by shakmati(m): 12:56am On Nov 12, 2018
This op should not be allowed to walk freely on the street. Na dis kind of delusional people fit kill their whole family!
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 12, 2018
persinpapa:
THIS IS DANGEROUS
MASTURBATION !!!
The greatest demon on earth
IF YOU ARE A MASTURBATOR OR YOU MASTURBATE , YOU WILL BE POOR FOREVER !!!

Please wheather you are a man or woman stop whatever you are doing and read this now..
Each time you MASTURBATE you donate sperm to the demonic kingdom.
Masturbation is like having sex in your dream, each tim you release you are impregnating a demon annd as a woman, each time you MASTURBATE you are getting impregnated by demons.
Have you ever wondered why you see yourself with children in your dream or you are breastfeeding in your dream when physically you have no children?
That the children you've given birth to through your long years of masturbating..
You donate your fortunes and luck to demons each time you self please yourself..have you ever wondered why depression and poverty still lingers in your life? even though you work hard??
Each time you MASTURBATE, you donate your fortunes to the demonic banks..
masturbation has over the years been seen as something thats less harmful and safe...

BUT I WARN YOU!!!!!!
These demons are the most dangerous demons...they inflict you from your childhood and torment you till you die..

BE WARNED!!!!

I don't want to tell you that your story sounds very silly It is good to say the truth which is masturbation is not good but the art of using fear tactics is very wrong
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2018
persinpapa:
THIS IS DANGEROUS
MASTURBATION !!!
The greatest demon on earth
IF YOU ARE A MASTURBATOR OR YOU MASTURBATE , YOU WILL BE POOR FOREVER !!!

Please wheather you are a man or woman stop whatever you are doing and read this now..
Each time you MASTURBATE you donate sperm to the demonic kingdom.
Masturbation is like having sex in your dream, each tim you release you are impregnating a demon annd as a woman, each time you MASTURBATE you are getting impregnated by demons.
Have you ever wondered why you see yourself with children in your dream or you are breastfeeding in your dream when physically you have no children?
That the children you've given birth to through your long years of masturbating..
You donate your fortunes and luck to demons each time you self please yourself..have you ever wondered why depression and poverty still lingers in your life? even though you work hard??
Each time you MASTURBATE, you donate your fortunes to the demonic banks..
masturbation has over the years been seen as something thats less harmful and safe...

BUT I WARN YOU!!!!!!
These demons are the most dangerous demons...they inflict you from your childhood and torment you till you die..

BE WARNED!!!!

I don't want to tell you that your story sounds very silly It is good to say the truth which is masturbation is not good but the art of using fear tactics is very wrongful FEAR can never produce anything positive
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by don4real18(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2018
kemicalreaction:
Really
Yes
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by Ayobami7(m): 8:03am On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: If You Are A Masturbator Or You Masturbate , You Will Be Poor Forever !!! by imagrg(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin
rtdCivilservant:

very funny thread, so if u pour the sperm inside toto u go become rich abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date A Class Mate Or Co-worker? / My Trouble With Women (part 1) / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.