Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? (10145 Views)

Ladies:name Something Guys Do That They Think Is Attractive. / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 27, 2015
ladies smiley just 3 guys. If i was a lady, i will open the floor. Please no beefing or insults. Thank you.
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:44pm On May 27, 2015
Here to read comments and bashings...

*spreads mat..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by hadura29(m): 11:46pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

*spreads mat..

Please shift a little but make I join you.... Let's watch together on hd
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:48pm On May 27, 2015
hadura29:

Please shift a little but make I join you.... Let's watch together on hd
oya sit...where's the popcorn you bought?
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by bercarray(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
*spreads mat..
u nko? Or u dy fear to mentioo names
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
bercarray:
u nko? Or u dy fear to mentioo names
they know themselves already..
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

*spreads mat..

grin why cant yu go first?
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

*spreads mat..

* grabs the mat and flings it away*

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
RoyalBlak007:

grin why cant yu go first?
waiting for the Op to start first..
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
I'm sure no one will wanna mention orijin cool
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:

*spreads mat..
No bashings please. Or else i'll get the security guards. Guards! angry ***calls agarawu23 & thesonofmark***
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
they know themselves already..
abeg who are they??
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by RoyalBlak007: 11:53pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
d O.P is not a lady na....
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:54pm On May 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

lol..you're funny I swear..you've just made my night..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 27, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

lmao!! grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
me? Im a guy nau? The question is directed to the ladies smiley
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:55pm On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
abeg who are they??
you know the number one already..
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by natas22: 11:55pm On May 27, 2015
LOLZ are you a learner girls don't date broadcast Niggers lolz thats simple if you like have hunchback as far you got the green bag they will follow you lolz girls can eat anything as far you have the money lol trust me from experience lol

www.
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
you know the number one already..
does his moniker start with "ai" or "per"
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:58pm On May 27, 2015
PervyByNature:
does his moniker start with "ai" or "per"
"ai"
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
"ai"
lol. Would you mind stating why?
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
No bashings please. Or else i'll get the security guards. Guards! angry ***calls agarawu23 & thesonof.mark***
What if I am here to 'bash' the silly ones?cheesy

Guys like me go for the real deal- ONLY LADIES WE'VE SEEN AND NOT THE MANY IMPOSTING HYPOCRITES WE HAVE HERE.smiley
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:04am On May 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
What if I am here to 'bash' the silly ones?cheesy

Guys like me go for the real deal- ONLY LADIES WE'VE SEEN AND NOT THE MANY IMPOSTING HYPOCRITES WE HAVE HERE.smiley
Please who's incharge of refreshments here? *** sinaj walks up*** kindly get my friend here a nice glass of martini for his brilliance okay? Thanks darl smiley
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Cutehector(m): 12:05am On May 28, 2015
Nzogbu nZogbu
Eyimba enyi grin
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by adorablevic: 12:06am On May 28, 2015
Hmm,waiting for them to answer
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:08am On May 28, 2015
PervyByNature:
lmao!! grin
Pinkiedearie:
lol..you're funny I swear..you've just made my night..
Hehehe. Thats the idea lets have fun wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 28, 2015
prof justine, seun , Airforce 1
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Inkman(m): 12:11am On May 28, 2015
londongal03:
prof j.ustine, s.eun , A.irforce 1

Reasons pls
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by hadura29(m): 12:13am On May 28, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
oya sit...where's the popcorn you bought?

As I was coming towards your doorstep the vigilante wey dey pursue mKe me fear.. I gast drop load wey I carry to make me light so I fast forward like Hussein bolt... Tut Mir leid...

Funny enough, i forget say Alomo dey my back pocket, you mind? cool
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by 2dice(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2015
Observing from Venus .....
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Mrbee21(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2015
hadura29:

As I was coming towards your doorstep the vigilante wey dey pursue mKe me fear.. I gast drop load wey I carry to make me light so I fast forward like Hussein bolt... Tut Mir leid...

Funny enough, i forget say Alomo dey my back pocket, you mind? cool
....pinkiedearie no gree dat guy wants to get ur intoxicated and mmmhmmmhm wit ur bodi....*off my phone afta postin*
Re: Ladies, Name 3 Guys You CAN'T Date On This Section And Why? by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:33am On May 28, 2015
Mrbee21:
....pinkiedearie no gree dat guy wants to get ur intoxicated and mmmhmmmhm wit ur bodi....*off my phone afta postin*
don't mind him..aint gunna drink that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / Letter To My Boyfriend / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.