Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,221 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi (25969 Views)

Edo APC Passes A Vote Of No Confidence On Oshiomhole / Zamfara: Oshiomhole Has Destroyed APC- Tunji Abayomi / Rivers: APC Speaks On Oshiomhole, Amaechi ‘war’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by hisexcellency34: 5:59am On Nov 12, 2018
A loyalist of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State and a senatorial aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, Dr Tunji Abayomi, has indicated his intention to defect and contest the coming election on the platform of another party. He is said to be eyeing the Action Alliance Party, AAP.

Abayomi had been shut out by the party’s NWC following the automatic ticket given to Senator Ajayi Boroffice to vie for the 2019 election in Ondo North. At a press conference in Akure, Abayomi said in the event that the party failed to field him for the election he would opt for one of three options open to him.

“ The first option is to run for election on a different political platform because the party in the North for now doesn’t have a candidate. What we have now is Adams Oshiomhole’s candidate and not the people’s candidate”, he said.

“ The second option is to run on the platform of another party while the third option is to take a legal action against the decision of the party’s NWC. “ l may run on another political platform to protect the interest of the people of my constituency. “ l have not consulted the governor on this but I have protested vigorously that my right has been violated and I told him I will bring the heavens down”.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/tunji-abayomi-mulls-defection-from-apc/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by emmie14: 6:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Heaven will not accept coming down to Hell. Nigeria is hellfire.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by alsudan: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2018
Bring hell instead to the demonic party, and burn in off the history of Nigeria, and Nigerians will owe you one.

5 Likes

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 12, 2018
look at how they are acting like they have the interest of the citizens at heart meanwhile it's their stomach and that of their family members that they are fighting for.

it's not a must that you have to serve in the Senate before you can touch the life of your constituency

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by magoo10(m): 6:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Why not bring Jupiter down
All these people self

9 Likes

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Babacele: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2018
I laugh in Swahili....this man doesn't understand that himself and Akeredolu who have been shielding Ebola- Mimiko are not loved by the people who are presently looking for any opportunity to deal with these political slave masters.

Borrofice ,who is more popular, has a whole senatorial district in his hand already unlike an Abayomi who can't even boast of a ward. So how would he bring down his political heaven on ondo's earth ?

14 Likes

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by anibi9674: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2018
abeg spare us your big big talk, all mouth no action.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by hisexcellency34: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2018
Tunji Abayomi that cannot win his ward...anuofia

8 Likes

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by profnews: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2018
geez
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Shehunoshewhat: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2018
K
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Segunade10: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2018
wink
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by sashishalom(f): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2018
Check my thread and order for your available high premium fibre hair..

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by dotunbidemi: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by RexEmmyGee: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Oga try shake earth first before bringing down heaven.

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Buhari didn't attend Paris summit was a, scam,
Evidence there is no where buhari address Paris summit on 11 November 2018,lazy Nigerians are been scammed, if u got the video upload it

4 Likes

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by computerglobal(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2018
What is this one saying?

Vehicle History Available
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by sammyj: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2018
angry
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by picoba(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2018
This man need adviser. I think is an elder. Ranting because of position

1 Like

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Sirpaul(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2018
who are you to bring the Heaven down idiat
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by AngelicBeing: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2018
emmie14:
Heaven will not accept coming down to Hell. Nigeria is hellfire.
Gbam grin

2 Likes

Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by ekestic1976(f): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Obasanjo Lawyer! What may you be doing vying for position in APC when your Principal is Gatekeeper elsewhere? Do-or-die politics runs free in the family - if it isn't Me, it cannot be Another!
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by Gravatar: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2018
hell nko?
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by fasho01(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Who is this one again?

Anyways any thing to bring the devilish party down from whatsoever angle is a welcome development for the good of the country
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by pat077: 8:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Desperate politician...... Like they have the interest of the masses
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by micgray100(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Naija politics... I beg my signature talks about incorporating your company with cac at affordable fee..
Re: 'I Will Bring The Heavens Down On Oshiomhole' - Tunji Abayomi by booblacain(m): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2018
What is the difference between options 1 and 2. Can some one explain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Chiefs Ask Buhari To Sack Akpabio For Constituting NDDC Committee / Court Orders Forfeiture Of N131m, Hotels, Houses Stolen From Ministry Of Power / Ben Murray-Bruce Published His Book In Texas And Nigerians Came For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.