Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,768 members, 7,837,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (91121 Views)

Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by megareal: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
I really can't believe this though it's obvious the Buhari that went to London came back quite different. He looks younger, stronger and well... different.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by michealewela: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fineman87:
My dear, my own suspision is Aisha has suddenly gone awol. If it was her husband, she would be campaigning for him, including zahra. For this reason along, i accept that something is wrong
Lolz, has campaign started?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Biodun556(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
say Baba say jibrin tll 2023.

They do not believe how jibrin survive the poison.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Gangster1ms: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
Francisayo:
Even if he's Jubril from Congo I'll vote for him

Jubril Buhari till 2023
Lol.. this is the second time you are commenting exact statement on this thread and no one look ur side. Zombie cheesy

5 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Christophorus(m): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2018
PremiumLeaks:

No not again! TAN? Try something else! We know how the TAN misadventure ended!

How do u mean?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by sonature1: 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

First Picture was taken in Nov, 2015 when Saraki was submitting the confirmed ministerial list to Buhari.

The second was taken in 2016, when Buhari visited Zamfara. See how tall he is.

The last pix was taken this year. Suddenly Mr President becomes shorter than Saraki and the second picture.

Stop peddling unfounded rumors

That man is Buhari

Camera position can affect the display of someone's height in pix

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by HomeOfMe(f): 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
Temptee101:

A thorough investigation needs to be carried out to ascertain the truth because all indices point to the fact that that thing in aso rock is not Buhari. How can you explain the fact that buhari is never aware of anything happening around him even to the extent of appointing dead people into offices?

How can one explain the fact that buhari has never deemed it necessary to reshuffle his cabinet for the past 3 years

How do you expect a sensible person to believe that buhari could make mistake about his age

For trump to call buhari lifeless is not just ordinary

Remember how aisha was barred from seeing her own husband and many more

And you think if the so called cabals could perfectly execute this by importing an imposter to replace Buhari, that adequate plans have not been made to see that votes don't count? Don't rely on your vote alone, the truth needs to be uncovered, laid bare and whoever is involved severely dealt with, punished and the wrath of the law invoked upon them
Who will carry out the investigations? Because the attorneys and the law enforcers who are supposed to be the defenders of the people,e.g faulsetus KEYAMOH and the likes have all been shut up with ghana-must-go bags.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by youngdopeboy: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
FFK has sniffed that stuff again!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by beegodson: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2018
We know that this Fani Kayode is just seeking attention, I am sure we are exposed enough not to to believe mere talks without facts and or evidence as the case may be.
As far as I am concerned; mere talks will not do justice, back this talk with proof. If none then, its just another plot to deceive the people will negative talks against PMB.
If there was any evidence; I know these wailers won't hesitate to bring proof.
PMB remains PMB do not be deceived by this cheap talks

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by rummmy: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
I am still finding it hard to believe this....
me too but let's ask google....
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by raffite: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
sonature1:

Stop peddling unfounded rumors

That man is Buhari

Camera position can affect the display of someone's height in pix

At that angle? Why did it not affect the height of the next man? I am not understanding o!

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by AnanseK(m): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Guy, I know you are a northerner, and I also know that the allegations over Buhari's identity is beginning to gain traction on the social media. I saw the picture of Buhari in France to commemorate the armistice day and he was glowing like a young man. I am beginning to really doubt if the Buhari we have in Aso Rock is the one we all voted for.

In any event, I know Obasanjo will have the Intel in his kitty and will reveal the truth when it is time. The North and APC need to come out to address this persistent accusations over Buhari's identity.

PDP May pay for FFK’s psychiatric care, but YOU are on your own. Stop the habit or you may end up in the market place or on the street.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
why the Presidency is keeping silent on this is what baffles me. Ordinarily, if it was something else, Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina would have refuted it but I don't just understand....

I’m surprised people take what FFK and NK say seriously. There are men who can’t control their mouths based on history.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Basher8583: 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Kanu's messages are gaining traction by the day. Even FFK is now spreading the gospel of Jubril. Kanu is so popular in the east today that many Igbos in the east have decided not to vote in 2019 in honour of Kanu's great sacrifices.

Well good for you. Please just hold that thought not to vote.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Patnweze(m): 2:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
We should not be surprise, what happened during Yar,dual regime? why can't we ask ourselves some questions like why is the wife of the president not having relationship that will be recorded on pages of newspapers, why did UK send condolence messages to Nigerians after the incident and the remorse death. So a lot of things will be revealed by God in no distance time. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Patrioticman007(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
He who the gods wants to destroy, they make mad. FFK & K. Nnamdi are 2 cocaine sniffers with insane ideology. The gods are angry with them. Too much Hollywood movies has made the tribe Igbos go insane. Because they refused to appease their gods with seaman dry gin , their gods have made them insane.

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
So far the one in Aso rock now wheather Jubril or Buhari can comfortably deal with Fani Kayode and Biafra run-away coward leader, believe me, let him continue in Aso rock till 2023. As for Fani Kayode, tell him to refund our stolen money first! He has seen another person in Aso rock now just as he saw KANU being detained by Air force. Fani is a bad market, he only sees through the eyes of hatred. Obasanjo knows him very well, give him food he will not see anything in Aso rock again. Just ignore him alone. As for KANU, that one is a born liar, he is a certified coward! Only followers that have traded their common sense for course of Biafra will still believe in him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Basher8583: 2:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
why the Presidency is keeping silent on this is what baffles me. Ordinarily, if it was something else, Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina would have refuted it but I don't just understand....
Do you ordinarily engage a mad man that touches your breast in public?
If you won't then why the hell will you expect Buhari to engage a nonentity like FFK.
Nigeria is not an ABA village square

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Basher8583: 2:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Patnweze:
We should not be surprise, what happened during Yar,dual regime? why can't we ask ourselves some questions like why is the wife of the president not having relationship that will be recorded on pages of newspapers, why did UK send condolence messages to Nigerians after the incident and the remorse death. So a lot of things will be revealed by God in no distance time. God bless Nigeria
2 things
You are a kid not more than 13yrs old with free internet
Or
You are simply a daft adult bereft of educational qualities whatsoever

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by JuanDeDios: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shayetet13:
People should know already that Kanu is very intelligent and now has at his disposal, one of the world's most feared and super efficient intelligence Entity, the MOSSAD. We should know it will take someone with an IQ of 200 and above to escape the jaws of Nigerian security apparatus that encircled him and were already squeezing in like a giant anaconda. When such a person speak, we should pay attention.
Kanu is very intelligent? Has the Mossad working for him? Nigerian security apparatus very good? Tell me more!

By the way, Shekau must have IQ of 400. Osikankwu must have had around 300. Evans probably 190. Anini must have had 1,000.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by wengerman: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fani-Kayode made this known in a post on his Tweeter handle on Monday, saying that ‘intelligence reports suggest that my friend and brother Nnamdi Kanu is being kept on a Nigerian naval warship far off the coast of Bayelsa and that Buhari intends to keep him there until 2019 and then drop him in the Atantic ocean after “winning” the February election… Know this: the incarceration,torture and murder of Nnamdi Kanu will not go unavenged or unpunished.The God of Justice will serve His judgement on all those involved in this sinister, gruesome and homicidal initiative. Buhari will soon know that God rules in the affairs of men.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/nnamdi-kanu-kept-nigerian-naval-warship-bayelsa-fani-kayode/

Femi fani kayode has been lieing since time inmemorial.he and satan ,i don't know who can lie most
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Guy, I know you are a northerner, and I also know that the allegations over Buhari's identity is beginning to gain traction on the social media. I saw the picture of Buhari in France to commemorate the armistice day and he was glowing like a young man. I am beginning to really doubt if the Buhari we have in Aso Rock is the one we all voted for.

In any event, I know Obasanjo will have the Intel in his kitty and will reveal the truth when it is time. The North and APC need to come out to address this persistent accusations over Buhari's identity.
u of all pple...at least u arent as hardened as a devil
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by harmless(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is he still alive

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
omooba969:

So you actually believe this crap? Lol cheesy

The bedrock of your education needs questioning.
i dnt just lyk u ,u ar nightmare 2 ladies in nairaland ,u tell mods 2 ban pple of ur choice! I hate u

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by ngoziempress: 2:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
In a serious society, these allegations should be subjected to forensic scrutiny instead of being dismissed as hearsay...

Why is Buhari not tackling this issue? it might be true.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Dansarai: 2:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
Mr Fani,u still shout about what is impossible,or do u sees NIGERIAns' coconuts as small in capacity as yours ?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Qsscruz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
zeromeridian:
Who killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi, Channels tv reporter in presidential villa in May 2017?

The pieces are being put together. Remember Delegiwa died because he saw Gloria Okon alive and was about to publish it

Kudos bro..You just made me read up Gloria Okon..Knowledge is indeed power..
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Olabestonic001(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
In a serious society, these allegations should be subjected to forensic scrutiny instead of being dismissed as hearsay...

The way it was subjected to forensic on Mitchell Obama? You guys and your wild imaginations of 'sane' society.

FFK and Kanu are playing you guys like ludo games.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by AnyoneButAtiku: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
I am still finding it hard to believe this....

Not you as well
What is happening to your sense of discernment?

@All, it is clear that a section of the Nigeria's youthful and impressionable population has joined Nnamdi Kanu and Fani-Kayode's cyber cult. Although I never thought I'd see the day when the spirit of Jim Jones and David Koresh would assume life-form in Africa, now I know better. Believing in all things real and imagined has made the average mind ripe for the macabre.

I hope you can celebrate the resultant outcome of vacuous reasoning in the fullness of time. Mark my words though, the ignominy you'd have to bear at a personal level would be yours and yours alone.

#ArrantNonsense
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Our jubrin has not been with Aisha lately? why? No pics of them together attending any event.

Why has Zahra suddenly gone mute? Why is she not campaigning for her dad reelection.

Why has jubrin never travelled for medical check up like the real buhari.

Why is jubrin so physically fit with youthful smile.

Why was Saraki and Sanusi looking so suprised when he returned.

Now i finally admit the NK is a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by nokatakata: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
the only thing i am happy about is that ipods are showing the world how extremely foolish they can be. Ffk has never been normal just like kemi olunoyo. its just a pity that these crazy ipods will make people begin to look at the responsible igbos is some kinda funny way.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Ochibavictor(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shayetet13:
People should know already that Kanu is very intelligent and now has at his disposal, one of the world's most feared and super efficient intelligence Entity, the MOSSAD. We should know it will take someone with an IQ of 200 and above to escape the jaws of Nigerian security apparatus that encircled him and were already squeezing in like a giant anaconda. When such a person speak, we should pay attention.

LMAO, mossad?
it's obvious that you are senseless, but you don't have to display it deliberately like it's an achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.