Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (91138 Views)

Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Benten401(m): 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Kanu's messages are gaining traction by the day. Even FFK is now spreading the gospel of Jubril. Kanu is so popular in the east today that many Igbos in the east have decided not to vote in 2019 in honour of Kanu's great sacrifices.
That's the problem, when the Igbo's don't vote because Nnamdi Kanu told them not to Buhari wins because majority of Igbo's should be voting for Atiku because of Peter Obi. That's just it
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
Start making use of your brain oga...

Buhari was chronically sick...Suddenly he is as fit as a spring chicken...

He was said to have inexplicably grown shorter...

BTW, One knows what one is up against when a mindless zombie alleges that sane people are being used...

Smh
But PDP and FFK will wait until 2019 to reveal the truth.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by SouthEastFacts: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
wizlameed:

Funny!!!
Buhari is shorter than saraki in the first pic also..
And in the last pic he binds a little that's why he looks short than saraki and they're not so close like in the first pic
Common sense!!!
You were judging from Saraki's cap. Pay attention to the height difference.

In the second picture, Saraki was bending away from buhari. Yet we was clearly taller, if he had stood more erect, he would have appeared more taller. But even at that, compare the height difference in the two images.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Emmadgrt20(m): 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2018
there is no smoke without fire

I think it's high time Nigerians rise up and find out the truth on this matter
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by SouthEastFacts: 4:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

He wasn't taller than saraki in the first picture.
Saraki is a tall man too..
Watch the two pictures again now, pay attention to the height of Saraki's cap.

Even at that, compare the height difference in the images. There is a clear difference
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Watch the two pictures again now, pay attention to the height of Saraki's cap.

Even at that, compare the height difference in the images. There is a clear difference

Mtseeeew.
Go and take your drugs sir.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
zeromeridian:
Who killed Chukwuma Onuekwusi, Channels tv reporter in presidential villa in May 2017?

The pieces are being put together. Remember Delegiwa died because he saw Gloria Okon alive and was about to publish it
bros abeg shed light biko
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Firstpage: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
why the Presidency is keeping silent on this is what baffles me. Ordinarily, if it was something else, Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina would have refuted it but I don't just understand....

When FFk said kanu has been killed, did anybody respond to him?

Why do you expect the president to respond to a cocaine sniffing attention seeker? I thought you are wise.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by AnanseK(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Guy, I know you are a northerner, and I also know that the allegations over Buhari's identity is beginning to gain traction on the social media. I saw the picture of Buhari in France to commemorate the armistice day and he was glowing like a young man. I am beginning to really doubt if the Buhari we have in Aso Rock is the one we all voted for.

In any event, I know Obasanjo will have the Intel in his kitty and will reveal the truth when it is time. The North and APC need to come out to address this persistent accusations over Buhari's identity.

This is school boy stuff. Get something more serious to discuss please.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by baganas: 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2018
toolovely:
that to show their love for Nigeria. they know evil going on but chose to keep quiet because they are benefiting from the evil. our political class are so heartless. why are they threatening to reveal whatever happened in aso rock now because the events didnt favour them?

shame on all of them if they know the truth and keep quiet.
There's no truth to know . Otherwise do you think Atiku kwankoso and tambuwal will not spill it. Afterall it will be to their own desperate political advantage

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by wasi9ice: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Evil doesn't last forever, God will expose every hidden things in due time,, weeping may endure for the night but Joy will certainly come in the morning. If the man in Aso Rock is not Buhari, God of all possibilities will expose him VERY SOON.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Agugbadin: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2018
Firstpage:

When FFk said kanu has been killed, did anybody respond to him?

Why do you expect the president to respond to a cocaine sniffing attention seeker? I thought you are wise.

FFK IS A PERPETUAL LIAR SO I DON'T BELIEVE HIM
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Agugbadin: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Let your allegations be fact based, if you do not have facts to back up your claim stop propagating fake news
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by budusky05(m): 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
jafol:

Lmao..somebody just spill the truth. I am just laughing at him. FFK will see meme from her soon. The ibo cabals placed her as a trap for him

Just checked his head is empty

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by isnovic(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
ShySteady:
Jubrin, an impostor eating one billion naira worth of food annually while the real Nigerians are dying of hunger and starvation in their thousands yearly.

Jubrin, an impostor pooing in airconditioned toilets everyday, while the native and original Nigerians are falling in pit toilets everyday.

Jubrin, an impostor flexing our presidential aircrafts and touring the world at the expense of Nigerians who cannot afford transportation to their workplace where they are paid meagre salaries monthly.

Jubrin, an impostor dictating to Nigerians how much would be their Minimum Wage.

Jubrin? Jubrin Jubrin

How many times did I call you?

Okorocha and Amosun should start telling us what they mean now so that posterity can judge them well instead of colluding with other goat-heads and shortchanging our resources.

Anyway, time will tell and that time is very short!

[b]The biggest conspiracy of the century is gradually spinning.

The concomitant repercussion is a sworn oath to death for those who are parties to this conspiracy.

Ye that hell will let loose her hoards of backstabbers, political leeches hasten to feast that we may come to know the truth and may the brimestone consume all who are privy to this dark conspiracy.

They will tell for a long time hereafter, the story of how the most populous black country came to be ruled by a body double from Sudan.

If the DMI and the DSS are not compromised, and the media not conspired to silence, the frustration of Amosun and Okorocha is enough to lead to their invitation and interrogation.

The story is outrageous enough to warrant investigative journalism to get to the bottom of this body double conspiracy.

And for those who are rich enough, they can pay US private investigators to get to the bottom line, and also see who did what concerning the death of the ChannelsTV reporter.

God forbids not in my life time.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by DerrickzB: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2018
alen4smith:
Breaking News: the person in Jerusalem isn't Nnamdi Kanu. The IPOB leader was killed on a naval ship after the ill-fated operation python dance. The impostor in Jerusalem is from Sierra Leone his name is Jewan BEREWA.LET US ALL BE STUPID

Hehehe.. u r alone on anything stupid please..
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Malikcoker: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
This is the most ridiculous conspiracy theory ever from FFK. He is already delusional.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by kayodekb: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
FFK HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIGOTRY SENILE OLD FOOL... AM NOT SURPRISE IT'S COMING FROM HIS MOUTH
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Roger3D(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
It's high time Nigerians take this "Impostor" allegation on Buhari serious .
Why should we? Only Ibos can believe such childish tales
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Roger3D(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
It's high time Nigerians take this "Impostor" allegation on Buhari serious .
Why should we when we are not all ibos? Only Ibos can believe such childish tales
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by engrelvis(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2018
EZEBEL:

a runaway Kanu is way better than you Otapiapia masters (if you know you know) who out of fear took a whole bottle and died a miseable death.
The last time i checked Mandela took refuge in Nigeria at a time, Tinubu, Dele Momodu,Soyinka some other of your youruba gods ran away during the Abacha regime. That is what brought Fashola to limelight.
dis is nt a military or apartheid era where killing was rampant . This is a democratic era.El -zaky could easily v run away but no he didn't .l v watch n seen kanu of old n now.What I c is a man consume with hate n on a revenge mission.he is so obsesse with Buhari n as a result nt thinking right .go n read kanu background.l dnt like Buhari but given d chance kanu will b worse dan boko haram.d same way d northern people were encouraging boko haram is d same way Igbos r fanning d fire of " kanuism".by d time d fire start consuming everybody u will now start d blame game
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by engrelvis(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
EZEBEL:

a runaway Kanu is way better than you Otapiapia masters (if you know you know) who out of fear took a whole bottle and died a miseable death.
The last time i checked Mandela took refuge in Nigeria at a time, Tinubu, Dele Momodu,Soyinka some other of your youruba gods ran away during the Abacha regime. That is what brought Fashola to limelight.
dis is nt a military or apartheid era where killing was rampant . This is a democratic era.El -zaky could easily v run away but no he didn't .l v watch n seen kanu of old n now.What I c is a man consume with hate n on a revenge mission.he is so obsesse with Buhari n as a result nt thinking right .go n read kanu background.l dnt like Buhari but given d chance kanu will b worse dan boko haram.d same way d northern people were encouraging boko haram is d same way Igbos r fanning d fire of " kanuism".by d time d fire start consuming everybody u will now start d blame game .
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by gentleedu(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
I'm suspecting that our president is dead with what rachas said, make we use our head my people
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by onyxo76(m): 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
this is quite suspicious but come o, is osinbajo aware of all this and still pretending as if all is well
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Olabestonic001(m): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
Start making use of your brain oga...

Buhari was chronically sick...Suddenly he is as fit as a spring chicken...

He was said to have inexplicably grown shorter...

BTW, One knows what one is up against when a mindless zombie alleges that sane people are being used...

And you believe that that Nnamdi Kanu is not a cloned version; Saido from Mali, ba?

Honestly, you cherish you chains and you revel in it.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by equity1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2018

If you can confirm that you are Berem, the real one, then I can tell some scientific facts that can really enable you go on a research that will uncover the truth of the possibility that Buhari's memory runs Nigeria alongside the Voice of God Technology, but not really his mortality.

Shocking truth is that there is a great possibility that the man may not know he is not who he is. Aisha Buhari has more questions seeking answers than the answers she is given.
how?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by brown116: 7:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
SirBunky85:
u want the presidency to stoop so low in granting audience to inconsequential beings like ffk and KANU abi?
but the presidency stoop so low in granting him audience when he said he is coming back with hell.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Awesomefred32(m): 7:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Politics is a dirty game

if you know you know
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by MyMouth(m): 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
why the Presidency is keeping silent on this is what baffles me. Ordinarily, if it was something else, Garba Shehu or Femi Adeshina would have refuted it but I don't just understand....
Because its not worth responding to! I can't even imagin u are buying into this shi.t!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Beremx(f): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
MyMouth:

Because its not worth responding to! I can't even imagin u are buying into this shi.t!
I am not buying into anything. Ah!! angry
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Strech(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2018
When I see people still talking about this issue. I just laugh. the first question you should be asking yourself is! why did the presidency say that the president office has been occupied by rats? secondly why did the have to demolish the president office and build a new one within a short period of time? if you could answer this two questions, then you are good to go about that man currently occupying Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by brown116: 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
baganas:

There's no truth to know . Otherwise do you think Atiku kwankoso and tambuwal will not spill it. Afterall it will be to their own desperate political advantage
Oga they can't spill it, because they re part of the game plan. mean while northerners political leaders don't sabotage their own irrespective of their political affiliation unlike Southerners political leaders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.