Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (91140 Views)

Angry Fani-kayode Insists On Intimate Relationship With Bianca Ojukwu / Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Yusman316(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2018
homirefacuny:

You are very right Bros but you can't just throw anything into the trash can under this APC government. I will screenshot this your comment for future reference if events turns it head in aso rock. Thank you.
Please which APC government do u people keep talking about, as if the people running it are from space. Is it not most of the people back then in PDP that are now in APC? Apart from Buhari and Osinbanjo, what is the difference between APC and PDP?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by homirefacuny(m): 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yusman316:

Please which APC government do u people keep talking about, as if the people running it are from space. Is it not most of the people back then in PDP that are now in APC? Apart from Buhari and Osinbanjo, what is the difference between APC and PDP?

You are right. All na same. I meant to say the ruling government. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

Why are you so stupid?

Your mother's pussy is sweet-stupid.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Yusman316(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
Temptee101:

A thorough investigation needs to be carried out to ascertain the truth because all indices point to the fact that that thing in aso rock is not Buhari. How can you explain the fact that buhari is never aware of anything happening around him even to the extent of appointing dead people into offices?

How can one explain the fact that buhari has never deemed it necessary to reshuffle his cabinet for the past 3 years

How do you expect a sensible person to believe that buhari could make mistake about his age

For trump to call buhari lifeless is not just ordinary

Remember how aisha was barred from seeing her own husband and many more

And you think if the so called cabals could perfectly execute this by importing an imposter to replace Buhari, that adequate plans have not been made to see that votes don't count? Don't rely on your vote alone, the truth needs to be uncovered, laid bare and whoever is involved severely dealt with, punished and the wrath of the law invoked upon them
Were u there when Aisha was barred from seeing Buhari? Or u just believed what u were told as usual
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Friend01(m): 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
NonsoWow:
Kanu's messages are gaining traction by the day. Even FFK is now spreading the gospel of Jubril. Kanu is so popular in the east today that many Igbos in the east have decided not to vote in 2019 in honour of Kanu's great sacrifices.

When people who hardly know what they really want talk you wonder if they are going to say anything different.

Why are Biafrans poking their nose into Nigerian-s business?

Why not disturb Ekweremadu and Abaribe to sponsor a bill that will make you have your lefeledum and stop disturbing the rest of us with your history of selling counterfeit stories and materials to people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by MyMouth(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
I am not buying into anything. Ah!! angry
OK. No vex ns grin I know pmb has disappointed many of us but that nonsense about a clone doesn't deserve a response at all from the presidency

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Friend01(m): 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2018
IPOBrep:

The 2 were among those that visited him when he was sick, remember?.

The channels TV reporter who broke the news of buhari trip to Saudi arabia from Landon is dead.

The data of his flight log and CCTV camera at the Casablanca and Saudi airport can not be erased easily

The minutes of meeting of the AU can not also be erased easily.

Some people have the video clip. Just waiting for APC to release their first rebuttal

Your lie can make even angels say God is Great.

Whoever believes this myth is a bigger fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Friend01(m): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
I am still finding it hard to believe this....

Why should even any sensible individual believe a people who known for selling counterfeit.
Believe their nonsense at your own peril.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Friend01(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
highqueen:
Jubril from Sudan.

This one done run mad o!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
DerrickzB:
Hehehe.. some pipo would still say the man ffk is talking nonsense!!! BMC over to you guys..
Am not a buhari fan but let's be reasonable for once, anybody that says the man in aso rock is not buhari or that buhari is clone needs brain evaluation.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by yinnyme(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
knightehis:

And he came back to say kanu is held in one location high sea by navy. Pls no stress yourself for people when dey exhibit "knowledge deficiency"

I tell you
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by jta2012(m): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
ffk should go 4 a madness test as his utterances of late are that of a person u has lost his mind ,am sure this is not FfK bt his impersonator the from the pit of hell...where the original FFK is living.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Brightest04(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2018
Is only foolish people in this country that will continue to listen to evil men like FFK who have no truth in their mouth nor think anything better than ways to destroy.

It's better for every reasonable citizen of this country to follow their hearts concerning the coming general election.

1 Like

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by akanbiaa(m): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
If true what if its the double jublin of Sudan that died and real Buhari alive ?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by JuanDeDios: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Shayetet13:

Shekau had a willing border he can slip through. Also had advantage of a forest. He didnt stay in his maiduguri home, or did he? Osisikankwu was caught when the army was serious to catch him. Caught previously and was released. Army did not go for Evans, did they? However, still caught by the police. Anini was a petty thief being pursued by only the police. Army, Navy, Airforce, Dss, NIA never involved
So Shekau isn't being hunted primarily by the entire military, police forces and intelligence agencies of FOUR countries? Shekau isn't being hunted by the CIA - with a bounty of $7 milllion USD or something like that on his head? There was never an extended search for Kanu. The first time he was simply arrested and put on trial. Then he started violating bail terms. The second time they went for him, he got info they were coming and escpaped, abandoning his soldiers. This is unlike the others I mentioned who evaded the police or army for long periods of time before they were caught. Anini was sorrounded by the police and escaped - probably 100 times - stayed put in his city before he was eventually caught. And you really think army men who're trained to cock and shoot guns are better human hunters than a special police unit?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fineman87:

Your mother's pussy is sweet-stupid.

I don't blame you, I blame the stupid bastard you called a father..The bastard should have placed a gold circle condom on his rotten dick while fùcking your useless mother!
You this indescribably execrable slowpoke!
Fùck off!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by AMUNSI23(f): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
instead the presidency to confirm the truth about Jubril .they are busy searching Atiku 's plane as if he brought back the original Buhari .What a country in fact there was a country.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by vaca1: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
If this is true, some people are going to die by firing squad. Hmmmm
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Pussy2sweet:

I don't blame you, I blame the stupid bastard you called a father..The bastard should have placed a gold circle condom on his rotten dick while fùcking your useless mother!
You this indescribably execrable slowpoke!
Fùck off!

E pain am.
You insulted me first. Next time, watch it. slowpoke
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by BankeSmalls(f): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yusman316:

The difference is fraud and truthfulness.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by engrelvis(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
All these people praising kanu invincibility.lf federal
AMUNSI23:
instead the presidency to confirm the truth about Jubril .they are busy searching Atiku 's plane as if he brought back the original Buhari .What a country in fact there was a country.
government want him dead he will b stone dead.thank God for democracy!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by DerrickzB: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2018
charliboy654:

Am not a buhari fan but let's be reasonable for once, anybody that says the man in aso rock is not buhari or that buhari is clone needs brain evaluation.

Hehehe.. are you saying Queen Elizabeth, United nation's security council and aisha Buhari needs brain evaluation? ?
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2018
Brightest04:
Is only foolish people in this country that will continue to listen to evil men like FFK who have no truth in their mouth nor think anything better than ways to destroy.

It's better for every reasonable citizen of this country to follow their hearts concerning the coming general election.

Too right.

Whether it is his assertion about the contribution of witches and wizards to avoidable air disasters in Nigeria; his incendiary commentary which apportioned blame to Reeva Steenkamp (girlfriend of Oscar Pretorius') for her untimely death; his bizarre and equally warped intervention in response to the macabre killing of Lee Rigby (by a couple of Nigerian-Brits), FFK has form for shooting his mouth off on subjects he is ill-equipped to understand.

That he can called on a fanbase of young Nigerians to help spread his bile is, largely, testament to just how morally bankrupt our nation has become.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
JuanDeDios:

So Shekau isn't being hunted primarily by the entire military, police forces and intelligence agencies of FOUR countries? Shekau isn't being hunted by the CIA - with a bounty of $7 milllion USD or something like that on his head? There was never an extended search for Kanu. The first time he was simply arrested and put on trial. Then he started violating bail terms. The second time they went for him, he got info they were coming and escpaped, abandoning his soldiers. This is unlike the others I mentioned who evaded the police or army for long periods of time before they were caught. Anini was sorrounded by the police and escaped - probably 100 times - stayed put in his city before he was eventually caught. And you really think army men who're trained to cock and shoot guns are better human hunters than a special police unit?
Army is not all about shooting. There is Army, military intelligence. The manhunt for Kanu involved all the security apparatus in Nigeria, including the rarely involved NIA. Abia State is not a border state where you can say he quickly slipped through the border on being tipped off. If you have been to the south east, which i doubt, you would notice Army checkpoints, police, customs at almost every 1km. Escaping that is not something you take lightly. For Anini, it was only police that was on his matter. Shekau has a difficult northern landmass and terrain plus advantage to the border in his favour. If he was operating from Adamawa or Yobe which are not border towns, he would have been caught long ago.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by MycroftHolmes: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
Beremx:
I am still finding it hard to believe this....
Same here
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by WaffenSS(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2018
maestroferddi:
In a serious society, these allegations should be subjected to forensic scrutiny instead of being dismissed as hearsay...

In a serious society, you and people like FFK ought to be shot for madness
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2018
DerrickzB:

Hehehe.. are you saying Queen Elizabeth, United nation's security council and aisha Buhari needs brain evaluation? ?
Stop reading beer parlour gist and get yourself educated.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Yemi7up: 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2018
DerrickzB:
Hehehe.. some pipo would still say the man ffk is talking nonsense!!! BMC over to you guys..
FFK is seriously ill ,God please heal him.
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by chris31(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
alen4smith:
Breaking News: the person in Jerusalem isn't Nnamdi Kanu. The IPOB leader was killed on a naval ship after the ill-fated operation python dance. The impostor in Jerusalem is from Sierra Leone his name is Jewan BEREWA.LET US ALL BE STUPID
Lol una no go kill me with laugh this night
Anytime i feel sad once i come on this forum una comments dey immediately change my mood
Una well done Nigerians
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by Pussy2sweet: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
Fineman87:

E pain am.
You insulted me first. Next time, watch it. slowpoke

Lmao!
Look at this imbecìle feeling funky cheesy
My friend, bring your mother here, let me slide in and out of her pussy, then wipe your useless face with her pussy juice. Bastard!
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by DerrickzB: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
charliboy654:

Stop reading beer parlour gist and get yourself educated.

Hehehe.. smh.. most of you just hide behind ur keypad and post nonsense, insult people and get away without getting punched for it!!! There was really no need for insult.. be a good kid bruv..
Re: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists by DerrickzB: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yemi7up:
FFK is seriously ill ,God please heal him.

Hehehe.. i hear u sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.