Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Who Truly Loves Me Between The Two??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Truly Loves Me Between The Two??? (724 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Truly Loves Me Between The Two??? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2018
WHO TRULY AND GENUINELY LOVES ME BETWEEN THE TWO

The man that said to me that he will swim the atlantic ocean,trek from lagos to abuja,still love me even in old age,drink garri with me and can die in my place for my sake just for my love.

OR

The man that said to me that he will buy me a buggatti,and even buy me a ferrarri ,build me a mansion,buy me a private jet and even take me to the states on vacations just for my sake and love.

These are two gentlemen from different socio econmic status dying to have me as a wife.

WHO IS THE REAL LOVE
Re: Who Truly Loves Me Between The Two??? by kushercain: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2018
Where are those advertisers. Come and spam this thread with your ads please

1 Like

Re: Who Truly Loves Me Between The Two??? by agbonkamen(f): 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
The one that said he will lick your Sour pussy grin
Re: Who Truly Loves Me Between The Two??? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
The one that said he will lick your Sour pussy grin

Re: Who Truly Loves Me Between The Two??? by habsydiamond(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2018
Truthly speaking non of them. Dem just won taste from ur engine room after the one wey won buy Bugatti go prefer taxi for u and and the one wey won die for u go deny u like Judas Iscariot did to jesus... No say I no tell u ooo

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Slay Queen,?Then Read This / He Wears Glasses / What's The Worst Advice Someone Gave You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.