Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? (34001 Views)

How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
There are guys or ladies we didn't take seriously in time past. The ones we snubbed and are regretting now. Though there are many fishes in the river, but the kind of fishes you may want may not be so available. As a lady or guy, have you ignored someone who loved you in the past and now wish you didn't?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin grin in order not to regret anything I just declare my mind *INCONCLUSIVE* grin grin

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by healthserve(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
bereanway:
There are guys or ladies we didn't take seriously in time past. The ones we snubbed and are regretting now. Though there are many fishes in the river, but the kind of fishes you may want may not be so available. As a lady or guy, have you ignored someone who loved you in the past and now wish you didn't?

Interesting

Let's draw some traffic abeg

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Brainiac12:
grin grin grin in order not to regret anything I just declare my mind *INCONCLUSIVE* grin grin
For where? if it pained you, be real and move on.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
No regrets at all angry angry

But sometimes I feel pity for him sha cry cry
Because anything he is saying is just entering my right ear and escaping through the left one. But oga think he is making progress

49 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Martinez39(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Not at all. Many girls have given me the green but I was never interested. Even if I was, I wasn't ready for a relationship and I consider relationships to be a waste of time.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
Martinez39:
Not at all. Many girls have given me the green but I was never interested. Even if I was, I wasn't ready for a relationship and I consider relationships to be a waste of time.
But is there no one that you later regretted not dating?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
virgoquin:

Because anything he is saying is just entering my right ear and escaping through the left one. But oga think he is making progress
Kai! your own harsh oooh!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Martinez39(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
bereanway:
But is there no one that you later regretted not dating?
No one.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Martinez39:
No one.
you won!!

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by 1kbusiness: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nah. But I wish I had snubbed one particular one that year.
Didn't like her at first so I tried to keep my distance. This babe show me love wen no other person don ever show me that year.

Long story short, I asked her out one night like that and she accepted only to find out later that she left me that same night to spend the night with some other guy from her department. Chai. I nearly die but God dey sha. Na that day i really experience heart break.

Finish.

Oya enough of my personal life. Tis Graphic Design I use to do. So use 1k today to give your logo a 3D look and new environment that you can use for ya social media pages.

I also type oh. Incase you're a motivational speaker or blogger with audio recordings you want to be typed out. I do that one too,

Send us a message today

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by lyriclekidd(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nope no regrets

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by DBossNG(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by ctleurocollege: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
It happens to everybody

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by MrStan11(m): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
There are only very few genuine ones.
After digesting ubunja's misEd. I can filter them all and its 1out of 100.

"City Girls Scheming"

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by 9jayes: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
This kind tin dey pain

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by mzBEAM(f): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
YES O.

Adisa MI owon if you're viewing this thread I want you to know that my shakara don end. Come back to mama.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Yes

I regretted snubbing David Adeleke after how much he loved me.

Now he is Davido cry

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by chigoizie7(m): 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nope.

All my previous relationships were born out of friendships. From being friends to dating. But I just loose interest in easily, once the relationship is defined.

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by IykeWest: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nope! Plenty fishes in the sea sometimes i no dey get chance fish again and once i get a fish, then on to the next fish. No regrets. Forward ever!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by KingLennon(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
As you grow in age, thinqz become more clearer. There's an hypothesis that we don't tend to love people who love us but we tend to cherish those who don't give a fûçk

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Ijaycool(f): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
virgoquin:

Linda Ikeji is regretting her own, my sister na sense dem dey use ooh

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by ehmmy11(m): 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
This is for the ladies

We guys na yes and Amen grin

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by AngelHoly(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmmm.....lemme jst pretend that nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by KingLennon(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
virgoquin:

Just tell him you don't love him. Even me I feel for him because he hasn't been red-pilled

Listeninq to B-red ft Don jazzy--E better grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by raphroye: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hell no, imagine ugly girl hitting on you all in the name of love grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by GeneralPula: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
cool
Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by chrisxxx(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
I did and e dey pain me every day. Though we are both married to our respective spouse we still remain friends. I am glad she still talks to me.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? by Tolzeal(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
I regretted not fucking her so bad when I got the green light. Now I feel stupid thinking about the moments in college.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.