Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS (6272 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Big Booty Tanzanian Model Shows Off Her Asset / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
A woman is currently making the rounds online following a viral video of her talking about her 'most guided asset'.

In the footage, the Nigerian lady can be heard talking seriously about her private part while discussing with some unidentified men.

She said her private part is her own and she will choose who will eat it as she didn't mind being mocked by the guys there who jokingly called her 'witch'.

The lady also said that she might be crazy or stubborn but her private part is her birthright and only she will choose who will eat it.

The funny video has sparked a debate among internet users with some hailing the lady for being in charge of her property while others criticised her for making what should be private public. Watch the video below;

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/it-is-my-own-and-i-will-choose-who-will-eat-it-lady-talks-about-her-asset.html

1 Like

Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by Olalan(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2018
The easy accessibility to the internet is fast making some idiots to lose their sense of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by Munzy14(m): 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2018
Staying atikulated and more focused....

7 Likes

Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by Oluromantic: 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Sure you're still young n fresh. While you're saying that, d guys too are saying, it his money and he chooses who becomes his wife

6 Likes

Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by jnoz23(m): 12:50am On Nov 13, 2018
hanty , shave am b4 u bring an come o. dis 1 wey u resemble craze pesin so
Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by MhizzAJ(f): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2018
It is her life....Let her whatever she likes
Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by speedyconnect3: 6:41am On Nov 13, 2018
How did these set of women emerge?
Engaging in all forms of distasteful acts.

1 Like

Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by Oreofepeters: 7:02am On Nov 13, 2018
I don't know people eat pvssy this days....
Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by Dinero018(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2018
This one the only sense she has is only in that her Punnani see as she carry hand shook there as if am dragging it with her
Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by Dinero018(m): 9:08am On Nov 13, 2018
For crying out loud P*ssy are meant to be fvcked not to eat it, I dnt knw weda u r mad, if ur village people eats human flesh my village don't eat human flesh.

Rubbish!!!
Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by Khd95(m): 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2018
women dont want to seen/ perceived as $ex objects,but their actions and outward appearance points all arrows to nothing but objects sexual satisfaction

Thank God for the kind of mother and sisters God blessed me with

1 Like

Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by zenoxki: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
mtcheew who false u say may u give anybody
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

Re: It Is My Own And I Will Choose Who Will Eat It; Lady Talks About Her Asset. PICS by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2018
speedyconnect3:
How did these set of women emerge?
Engaging in all forms of distasteful acts.
They are products of Objects of mere Satisfaction grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession / See Why Nigerian Police Is Now Arresting People (pics) / My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.